Thread: Cycle Advice

troutman512 is offline New Member

Cycle Advice

I am seeking advice from someone who can help me set up a good cycle. I’ve taken advice from some local “experts” who seem to change their minds in what I should take every time I ask. Right now I’m 44 6-03 and 270 and about 17% bf. I’ve been using 250mg test and 100mg tren . I want to cut up and still gain lean hard muscle. I would appreciate any help I can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum, Trout.
    In addition to answering how long you have been on cycle, how many cycles you have done and how this current cycle is turing out for you, please post some more information of a general nature.
    Perhaps some of the info in the stickies would help to inform your questions for better responses. Specificity in questioning elicits more appropriate responses to your particular interests.

troutman512 is offline New Member
    I’ve done only test on and off for a few years. In April I was 305 pounds and about 24% bf. I did 400 test and 150 tren a week. I’m down to my stats now but I feel stuck. I took the last month off of everything. I have no clue what stickies are so I don’t know how to post on there. I’m not real tech savvy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information