Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By Old Duffer

Thread: Help with Estradiol with recent exams

  1. #1
    slainrush is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8

    Help with Estradiol with recent exams

    Good evening, so now im with fresh E2 lab and wish some advices regarding increasing anastrazole dose/frequency.

    Im on the 4th week cycle of Test E 500 mg/wk and Tren Ace 100 mg EOD and using Anastrozole 0,25mg EOD. My E2 exams today hitted 217 pg/ml 72h after my Test pin. Should i double the dose to 0,5 mg EOD or maintain the dose 0,25 mg and increase frequency to ED?

    And a second question would be, after increasing dose or frequency of Anastrozole, how long should I wait to test E2 again?

  2. #2
    Friggnewtown is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    58
    If i were you I would up it to .5mg EOD no doubt with the realization that you might need 1mg EOD. Is this your first cycle? I'm curious because your adding tren to your mix which is definitely an AAS that may be better used with experience. Tren will also increase your prolactin levels, which can lead to prolactin induced gyno. You could also start on Nolvadex at 20mg for first three days then drop to 10mg until the cycle is over, if you can get your hands on Letrozole that will crush your estrogen levels almost immediately. As far as a wait time, I'm not sure when you'd want to check again but get your estrogen in check and I would not be surprised if others might say to drop the tren. the next step is dropping your cycle all together so you don't set yourself up with estrogen sides. I do not know your experience but considering your asking what some consider beginner questions while your using tren made me want to ask is this your fist cycle?

  3. #3
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,294
    Quote Originally Posted by slainrush View Post
    Good evening, so now im with fresh E2 lab and wish some advices regarding increasing anastrazole dose/frequency.

    Im on the 4th week cycle of Test E 500 mg/wk and Tren Ace 100 mg EOD and using Anastrozole 0,25mg EOD. My E2 exams today hitted 217 pg/ml 72h after my Test pin. Should i double the dose to 0,5 mg EOD or maintain the dose 0,25 mg and increase frequency to ED?

    And a second question would be, after increasing dose or frequency of Anastrozole, how long should I wait to test E2 again?
    Tren does not convert to estrogen. but it will negatively impact E levels on a blood test and throw false positives for elevated estrogen.
    you could be on Tren only, with not test, and your Estrogen would likely be zero but Tren will show a false positive on bloodwork and show it to be elevated.
    do you have elevated estrogen side effects ? I wouldn't start throwing a bunch of Arimidex in there when your only running 500mg of test, especially based on blood work that may not be accurate. the AI is likely to cause more harm then good (unless again your having negative side effects of elevated E)
    charger69 and KennyJ like this.

  4. #4
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,020
    Switch to aromasin instead of dex
    If you're sticking with arimidex than up to .50mg EOD

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    ksingh93's Avatar
    ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    341
    are you taking pharma arimidex or ugl ? your e2 shouldn't be that high with only 500 mg of test and .25 dex eod.

  6. #6
    slainrush is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Friggnewtown View Post
    If i were you I would up it to .5mg EOD no doubt with the realization that you might need 1mg EOD. Is this your first cycle? I'm curious because your adding tren to your mix which is definitely an AAS that may be better used with experience. Tren will also increase your prolactin levels, which can lead to prolactin induced gyno. You could also start on Nolvadex at 20mg for first three days then drop to 10mg until the cycle is over, if you can get your hands on Letrozole that will crush your estrogen levels almost immediately. As far as a wait time, I'm not sure when you'd want to check again but get your estrogen in check and I would not be surprised if others might say to drop the tren. the next step is dropping your cycle all together so you don't set yourself up with estrogen sides. I do not know your experience but considering your asking what some consider beginner questions while your using tren made me want to ask is this your fist cycle?
    Thanks for your answer, no its my 5th cycle. I will increase to 1 mg EOD and will repeat E2 lab after few days.

    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Tren does not convert to estrogen. but it will negatively impact E levels on a blood test and throw false positives for elevated estrogen.
    you could be on Tren only, with not test, and your Estrogen would likely be zero but Tren will show a false positive on bloodwork and show it to be elevated.
    do you have elevated estrogen side effects ? I wouldn't start throwing a bunch of Arimidex in there when your only running 500mg of test, especially based on blood work that may not be accurate. the AI is likely to cause more harm then good (unless again your having negative side effects of elevated E)
    Ive checked my prolactin and its normal. Ive checked my TSH and T3 also normal.
    Ive been having some estrogen sides, but not that much, erection is good, libido either. A little acne appearing, but nothing too serious. Im kind of bad mood and tired.
    The Anastrozole seens to be original, but after increasing to 1 mg EOD and if dont change much I will try to by a new one or move to aromasim (witch is not easy to find around here).

    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    Switch to aromasin instead of dex
    If you're sticking with arimidex than up to .50mg EOD
    Thx for your reply, I will increase to 1 mg EOD.
    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    So in a couple of days I will return with new E2 exams and bring here! Thanks guy!

  7. #7
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,294
    you need to find out if your blood work lab is using the ECLIA methodology for your bloodwork. IF they are , then your estrogen numbers are going to be totally inaccurate while running Tren.
    example of lab using this method are Labcorp (prvatemdlabs). example of lab not using this are Quest diagnostics (labsmd). again if your using Labcorp to test your blood then your Estrogen levels will not be accurate (if on Tren ).

    I would find this out first before you go changing things in your protocol.
    KennyJ likes this.

  8. #8
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,566
    Quote Originally Posted by slainrush View Post
    Im kind of bad mood and tired.!

    Odds are just tren sides. Leave things alone or re-test like GH advised.
    KennyJ likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  9. #9
    slainrush is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you need to find out if your blood work lab is using the ECLIA methodology for your bloodwork. IF they are , then your estrogen numbers are going to be totally inaccurate while running Tren.
    example of lab using this method are Labcorp (prvatemdlabs). example of lab not using this are Quest diagnostics (labsmd). again if your using Labcorp to test your blood then your Estrogen levels will not be accurate (if on Tren ).

    I would find this out first before you go changing things in your protocol.
    Yeah, checked this, and the method was ECLIA... What should i do?

  10. #10
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is online now Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    760
    If you want to know accurate E2, either drop the tren or get different labs. There's a real good chance that your E2 level is just fine tho!

    We all have a bad habit of sweating these details way more than necessary! Having high E2 sides? No? Don't fix what ain't broke!
    GearHeaded likes this.

  11. #11
    slainrush is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    If you want to know accurate E2, either drop the tren or get different labs. There's a real good chance that your E2 level is just fine tho!

    We all have a bad habit of sweating these details way more than necessary! Having high E2 sides? No? Don't fix what ain't broke!
    Yeah i guess i will drop the tren, and dose E2 again. Because tren A has a short half life, how many days should i wait before dosing E2 again?

  12. #12
    slainrush is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8
    Good afternoon, so ive done my new E2 lab after increasing my Anastrozole dose from 0,25 mg EOD to 1 mg EOD, and the lab result decreased from 217 to 167. Still high, it might be the error result by trenbolone .

    Ive asked to the lab if they could do the exam by spectrometry but it wasnt availible.

    I guess at the end of my cicle i will drop the tren A for a week, stay only with my 500 mg/wk Test E and lab again my E2 to see the result. Its a good idea?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •