Results 1 to 24 of 24
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By strunes
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: Test, Tren and Deca Cycle

  1. #1
    strunes's Avatar
    strunes is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    115

    Test, Tren and Deca Cycle

    I just started a new 12-16 week cycle consisting 300 mg of Test E, 100 mg Tren E eod and 250 mg of Deca weekly (I may adjust the doses up or down depending on results). Also, .50mg Arimidex eod (as per my DR's advise as he knows I cycle 2-3 times a year while on TRT). Diet is on point and training is brutal. Trying to drop some body fat while maintain if not gaining some mass.... Any and all feed back or advice is welcome!
    Family_guy likes this.

  2. #2
    Ernst's Avatar
    Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Heart is in Vienna
    Posts
    18,859
    12-16 weeks is a long run with tren and I'm not sure I get why you're shooting an enanthate ester eod.

    If it were my cycle I'd look to add masteron . DHT, great synergist, etc.

    I'm assuming your doc has seen your bloodwork and decided that's a good dose of adex for you, but it seems a tad on the high side for the average joe on 300mg of test.

  3. #3
    strunes's Avatar
    strunes is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    115
    I have both types of Tren at the house so maybe I should switch to the Tren A. Also, my DR reviewed my labs and adjusted my Arimidex , he also gave me an RX for therapeutic blood draws every 42 days...

  4. #4
    Rebels1191 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    17
    Following...... Interested in running a similar cycle. Adding a little more though but still reading and researching so far

  5. #5
    strunes's Avatar
    strunes is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    115
    What are you adding?

  6. #6
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,409
    I just started 250mg Test E, 350 Tren E, 200 Tren Ace, 120mg Deca /week. I will be running 60mg winny through the last 5-6 weeks.

  7. #7
    marc.marchant38 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2
    Im looking for good source for online supply.im from boston new just want to make sure its legit and what to get thanks guys

    Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    strunes's Avatar
    strunes is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I just started 250mg Test E, 350 Tren E, 200 Tren Ace, 120mg Deca/week. I will be running 60mg winny through the last 5-6 weeks.
    Is this a cutting cycle? Seems like a ton of Tren , and why are you running both Tren E and Ace at the same time?

  9. #9
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    850
    Quote Originally Posted by strunes View Post
    I just started a new 12-16 week cycle consisting 300 mg of Test E, 100 mg Tren E eod and 250 mg of Deca weekly (I may adjust the doses up or down depending on results). Also, .50mg Arimidex eod (as per my DR's advise as he knows I cycle 2-3 times a year while on TRT). Diet is on point and training is brutal. Trying to drop some body fat while maintain if not gaining some mass.... Any and all feed back or advice is welcome!
    Your doctor being cool with you cycling is rare

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,409
    I’m just trying it out, it’s definitely a nice Tren dose. I’m leaning out nicely currently 245.6lbs. I’ve hit the gym 8 straight days going to have to take some days off soon lol.
    EDCG19 likes this.

  11. #11
    strunes's Avatar
    strunes is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    115
    [QUOTE=Chrisp83TRT;7439647]Your doctor being cool with you cycling is rare

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using TapatalH

    He's not really cool with me being on the juice, but he has no choice but make sure I stay as healthy as possible.....

  12. #12
    strunes's Avatar
    strunes is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I’m just trying it out, it’s definitely a nice Tren dose. I’m leaning out nicely currently 245.6lbs. I’ve hit the gym 8 straight days going to have to take some days off soon lol.
    Tren will give you unlimited energy for sure.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,774
    Quote Originally Posted by strunes View Post
    I just started a new 12-16 week cycle consisting 300 mg of Test E, 100 mg Tren E eod and 250 mg of Deca weekly (I may adjust the doses up or down depending on results). Also, .50mg Arimidex eod (as per my DR's advise as he knows I cycle 2-3 times a year while on TRT). Diet is on point and training is brutal. Trying to drop some body fat while maintain if not gaining some mass.... Any and all feed back or advice is welcome!
    The Test/Tren /Deca are all long esters. You can combine them in a sterile vile and it'll be convenient to draw and pin. 12wks to 14wks is what I would run with a long ester'd cycle. You should also be taking cabergoline for prolactin control.
    Cuz likes this.

  14. #14
    strunes's Avatar
    strunes is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The Test/Tren/Deca are all long esters. You can combine them in a sterile vile and it'll be convenient to draw and pin. 12wks to 14wks is what I would run with a long ester'd cycle. You should also be taking cabergoline for prolactin control.
    How much cabergoline should i take?

  15. #15
    Rebels1191 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    17
    Following. Thinking of running similar but was going to add Var in.

  16. #16
    Rebels1191 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    17
    Shit, forgot I commented already. Sorry. I am on TRT also. Will you continue TRT or still take a PCT after this cycle?

  17. #17
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I’ve hit the gym 8 straight days going to have to take some days off soon lol.
    Quick side question on this when you're running all that gear with test, tren , deca are you able to recover quickly and train everyday for a few weeks or is the DOMS still bad and you're sore everyday but still training?

  18. #18
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,409
    I seem to be recovering very quickly that streak went to 12 straight days working out then 1 off and then I’ve worked out last 3 again. Soreness seems to be gone fairly quickly for each muscle set.

  19. #19
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I seem to be recovering very quickly that streak went to 12 straight days working out then 1 off and then I’ve worked out last 3 again. Soreness seems to be gone fairly quickly for each muscle set.
    Thats what I figured, I haven't ran anything other than test yet but was wondering how much better is the recovery on cycle. I would think with quicker recovery times I would be in the gym every day instead of every 2-3 days

    What does your protein intake look like when on running the deca /tren /test ?

    Why is your test dosed at 250mg per week? Are you a fan of the lower test while on cycle or no need to run say 500mg of test when you're adding in tren and deca anyway and 250mg of testosterone is plenty ?

  20. #20
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post

    What does your protein intake look like when on running the deca/tren/test ?
    just an fyi here that may be helpful

    https://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutr...-steroids.html

  21. #21
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,409
    I prefer the low test just to keep things working right. I get very few sides running cycles this way vs high test cycles. I will be trying out a high test only cycle in the future. ( in the past I ran high test with high Tren and that was not so great). I make sure I eat lots of carbs one of my current go to carbs is basmati rice.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  22. #22
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I prefer the low test just to keep things working right. I get very few sides running cycles this way vs high test cycles. I will be trying out a high test only cycle in the future. ( in the past I ran high test with high Tren and that was not so great). I make sure I eat lots of carbs one of my current go to carbs is basmati rice.
    whats in bold . thats the point of my last post and link.. your plenty efficient with protein when your on cycle, you don't need a ton , its the carbs you need to up to really drive the growth and help make use of the AAS

  23. #23
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    whats in bold . thats the point of my last post and link.. your plenty efficient with protein when your on cycle, you don't need a ton , its the carbs you need to up to really drive the growth and help make use of the AAS


    Wait, wait one sec here
    You need protein for recovery so it does matter
    Carbs are primary fuel source for most people so that makes sense but wouldn't you have to increase your protein much more than the standard because you are training harder and have the gear helping you recover quicker so you need higher protein to rebuild while carbs just fuel

    You do need a ton of protein because you have a need to recover faster

  24. #24
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    just an fyi here that may be helpful

    https://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutr...-steroids.html
    Sounds like you've covered everything on this board by now
    Thanks, I'll give it another read

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •