Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: gaining some mass during a course aimed at athletic performance

jm21 is offline Associate Member

gaining some mass during a course aimed at athletic performance

Hello guys,

looking for some advice

i havent used anything for a number of years. But i am looking to get back into competing in sport this year and wanted to run the attached cycle set out on the steroid .com website

https://www.steroid.com/Athletic-Cycle.php

the course is athletic performance based test 100mg per week, deca 200mg/week and winstrol .

i would like to pack on a little mass during this although performance is the main goal, ive been advised to help with this i can simply increase the dosage and of course nutrition will play a big part.

whats peoples thoughts on increasing the dose to help with mass gain whislt on this type of course?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What aspect of athletic performance or, what sport. If you stick with that cycle, raise test dosage.

jm21 is offline Associate Member
    The training will be towards gaining power and speed. Mainly Fitness competitions like CrossFit but no exactly the same

You will get better results with a little higher dose of Test. Say, 200mg/wk or 300mg/wk. With 100mg/wk you're only replacing the Test your body is not producing. At 200mg/wk to 300mg/wk, you'll have enough free Test to work with the Nandrolone .
    jm21 likes this.

Thread Information