Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By Kingen
  • 1 Post By Kingen

Thread: Got keloids from first cycle, Never juice again? **Picture**

Kingen is offline New Member

Got keloids from first cycle, Never juice again? **Picture**

Hey guys! I did my first cycle 2017, during PCT I started breaking out like crazy on my back/shoulders. I went to the dermatologist and I started a cycle of accutane. My acne got very stubborn and started developing keloids. I was on accutane from January 2018 to December 2018. Now I'm left with alot of keloids on my back/shoulders. My derm told me that they'll fade with time and that I could get some treatment after a while.

Picture of my back, Don't look if you are sensitive to these kind of things. https://gyazo.com/c9b986f5cecccd7c4767874336932097

Have anyone gotten keloids and kept using gear?

I've read that after accutane the breakouts will not be as severe as before.

So my question is if you guys think that if I were to use AAS again, I'd make my keloids grow? Or do I just have to accept never to use again?

I know it's probably a dumb question, and the answer is probably that I never again can take gear... I'm just sad that my body reacted this way...

Thanks in advance.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingen View Post
    Hey guys! I did my first cycle 2017, during PCT I started breaking out like crazy on my back/shoulders. I went to the dermatologist and I started a cycle of accutane. My acne got very stubborn and started developing keloids. I was on accutane from January 2018 to December 2018. Now I'm left with alot of keloids on my back/shoulders. My derm told me that they'll fade with time and that I could get some treatment after a while.

Picture of my back, Don't look if you are sensitive to these kind of things. https://gyazo.com/c9b986f5cecccd7c4767874336932097

So my question is if you guys think that if I were to use AAS again, I'd make my keloids grow? Or do I just have to accept never to use again?

I know it's probably a dumb question, and the answer is probably that I never again can take gear... I'm just sad that my body reacted this way...

Thanks in advance.
    I've never had this so I can't comment on it but how old are you and what did you run?

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Did you pick at those or something? I’ve never seen that

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok so you have some red bumps on your shoulders big deal bro don't feel bad about that. You're young and you have your health, the rest can be fixed. Using gear in future will have no effect on those keloids cause they're scar tissue and essentially dead tissue.
    Kingen likes this.

Don't let some red bumps make you feel down and keep you from enjoying life and striving towards your goals. Life's too fuckin short bro trust me having your youth and health are two things money can't buy and you have both my friend!

I ran test e 250mg e5d at 22 years of age. Just a regular beginner cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Ok so you have some red bumps on your shoulders big deal bro don't feel bad about that. You're young and you have your health, the rest can be fixed. Using gear in future will have no effect on those keloids cause they're scar tissue and essentially dead tissue.
    Thanks bro, appriciate your comment. I’d love to try another cycle in the future. Would you advice me to try out another beginner cycle with test e 250mg e5d or maybe switch to test p?

Yeah, you’re right. Fuck those scars, I really should’nt care about them.
    KennyJ likes this.

Thanks bro, appriciate your comment. I’d love to try another cycle in the future. Would you advice me to try out another beginner cycle with test e 250mg e5d or maybe switch to test p?

Yeah, you’re right. Fuck those scars, I really should’nt care about them.
    Yeah man and I don't know where you're at in your life with finances but when I was your age I was broke AF lol, but one of the advantages to getting older is we start figuring shit out and one of the main things I personally figured out was a good career path so I can stack some cash and buy some cool shit lol. My point is once you have the coin you can just have laser treatments to get rid of those scars, easy bro.

On a personal note, my mother actually had keloids from being in the sun too much when she was young. She had treatments done and now you can't even see where they were anymore! And this is back in the day, too, prob in the early 2000's so the technology is way better nowadays so you're gtg man.

In regards to your question, I personally prefer long estered test. It's just easier to manage.

If you plan on doing another cycle, assuming you're eating and training properly already, I would run about a gram of test with about 5-600 mgs of EQ or Deca . Try to eat every 2-3 hours, train to failure, and get 8 hours of sleep if possible. That is the recipe for gains. Simple...but not easy. Hardest part for me is staying consistent with the food. Not sure what your goals are but I would highly recommend getting a coach if bodybuilding is something you wanna do as it will prevent you from wasting too much time trying to figure it out on your own.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member

Thanks in advance.
    Yo you were on acutane for a year ?

I remember when I was younger and had to take it for my terrible ance I couldn't be on it longer than a couple of months due to how brutal it is in the liver mind you I had to get bloods every 2 weeks when on it .

On topic , that sucks what you are going through bro .

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Yeah man and I don't know where you're at in your life with finances but when I was your age I was broke AF lol, but one of the advantages to getting older is we start figuring shit out and one of the main things I personally figured out was a good career path so I can stack some cash and buy some cool shit lol. My point is once you have the coin you can just have laser treatments to get rid of those scars, easy bro.

On a personal note, my mother actually had keloids from being in the sun too much when she was young. She had treatments done and now you can't even see where they were anymore! And this is back in the day, too, prob in the early 2000's so the technology is way better nowadays so you're gtg man.

In regards to your question, I personally prefer long estered test. It's just easier to manage.

If you plan on doing another cycle, assuming you're eating and training properly already, I would run about a gram of test with about 5-600 mgs of EQ or Deca. Try to eat every 2-3 hours, train to failure, and get 8 hours of sleep if possible. That is the recipe for gains. Simple...but not easy. Hardest part for me is staying consistent with the food. Not sure what your goals are but I would highly recommend getting a coach if bodybuilding is something you wanna do as it will prevent you from wasting too much time trying to figure it out on your own.
    Happy to hear that your mom got rid of them! I'll definitely try some sort of treatment in the future!

My current plan is to cut down a little bit more (been on a cut for 2 months) and then start another cycle. Will definitely look more into deca and EQ, Thanks for your advice!
    AlphaMindz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Yo you were on acutane for a year ?

I remember when I was younger and had to take it for my terrible ance I couldn't be on it longer than a couple of months due to how brutal it is in the liver mind you I had to get bloods every 2 weeks when on it .

On topic , that sucks what you are going through bro .

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, 70 mg ED for about a year. Only side effect I got was dry skin, so I was quite lucky. I've heard some people can't work out during accutane but luckily I could. I tested my blood twice a week for like 6 months then my derm said that my body handled it well, and I didnt need to test bloods again.

Like I wrote above, I've heard that after accutane you don't get as severe acne as before. Did you notice any difference after taking accutane? Did you break out again?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dude, whatever your decision make sure your happy with it. If it were I, those scars would be addressed before I consumed substances that led to more scarring. You may want to consider using the money from your next cycle and apply it toward aesthetics and a dermatologist that can address future problems. My suspicion is that they are due to the increased DHT from your cylcle and your age and the hormonal fluctuations that people of your age suffer. Likely, the situation was made worse by inflammation. Those look like the inflammatory type. Dermatology is starting to embrace the different causes of acne and treat them as distinct. A young and informed dermatologist may have the ability to treat your acne properly. At least they didn't appear on your face and there is no way of knowing they wont the next time. Knowing the risks before making the decision should help you to be able to prepare for and live with the consequences and the rewards.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jnVty.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	175523
    The former governor would make an informed decision and appreciate advice which led to his knowledge base. Good Luck!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	175524
    Ever see a zit on this guy?

I've seen young BB run into acne issues. They secrete so much subcutaneous oil that they looked like they were sweating oil. The body can handle that for a while by eventually they break out with acne and backne.

One BB friend had to take accutane for 9 months to "reboot" his natural oil production. The doc said that he wanted him to effectively minimize or even stop the natural production for a while and see if his body will reboot when get gets off accutane.

Take your cycle slow. Start with Test only, maybe 350mg/wk and make sure you're on an AI to balance your estrogen. Good luck

Thread Information