• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Kimbo Almond

Thread: Prolactin prediction with 19-nor's

Kimbo Almond is offline Banned

Prolactin prediction with 19-nor's

I know from previous cycles that my body can comfortably handle:

Test P 50mg EOD
    Tren A 150mg EOD

But if I increase the Tren A to 200mg EOD, then I experience genital numbness and anorgasmia, so I keep it at 150mg EOD.

I've never taken trenbolone and nandrolone together, but here's what I'm considering for my next cycle:

Test P 50mg EOD
    Tren A 100mg EOD
    NPP 100mg EOD

Essentially what I'm doing is taking away 50mg of Tren A, and replacing it with 100mg of NPP. I wonder if this will send my prolactin just a tiny bit high? Of course I won't know until I try it, but what would you predict?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No one can answer this. It’s just wild guessing only you can figure out how you react no 2 people are the same.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well redz right in that no one can accurately predict that but my qustion is are you on trt or cycling...? 19 nors are highly suppressive and difficult to recover from so running TWO 19nors will shut your hpta down hard so hopefully you're on trt or willing to get on it cause running gear like that is gonna be hard to recover from bro.

I'll take a stab at your question and conservatively predict that, yes, your prolactin will be higher becuase the overall dose of 19nors ir higher....it's not a perfect science and for sure everyone is diff, but it's logical to assume that prolactin will be higher when running a higher overall dosage...even though tren is stronger than NPP in terms of building muscle, it doesn't lessen NPP's rate of suppression.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo Almond View Post
    I know from previous cycles that my body can comfortably handle:

Test P 50mg EOD
    Tren A 150mg EOD

But if I increase the Tren A to 200mg EOD, then I experience genital numbness and anorgasmia, so I keep it at 150mg EOD.

I've never taken trenbolone and nandrolone together, but here's what I'm considering for my next cycle:

Test P 50mg EOD
    Tren A 100mg EOD
    NPP 100mg EOD

Essentially what I'm doing is taking away 50mg of Tren A, and replacing it with 100mg of NPP. I wonder if this will send my prolactin just a tiny bit high? Of course I won't know until I try it, but what would you predict?
    You'll be running about 175mg/wk of Test + 350mg/wk of Tren + 350mg/wk of NPP. I would recommend you run slightly higher Test. 350mg/wk help your cycle. Both Tren and NPP are progesterone derived compounds. It doesn't mean that they will display symptoms of the parent compound. We do know that high estrogen levels will cause an increase in prolactin levels. The best way to control prolactin is to control your estrogen. Run an AI and keep your E2 under check. You may also want to run cabergoline as an insurance against prolactin. When you run both Tren and NPP your prolactin could rise. It depends on how well you control you E2.

If you had to add one more compound to this stack, what would it be?

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't add anything. I've run tren /deca alongside test a couple of times and I like it, although I would run the test a little higher. As mentioned above, keep E2 relatively in check. I don't run a DA, but I do keep some pharma Dostinex on hand.

I like 400mg-ish test, 200mg tren A, and 100-150mg Deca/NPP/ week.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Masteron . heres why.

you already stated that your a bit prolactin sensitive. running tren and npp together may NOT elevate your prolactin one bit, but being they are both progestin compounds they have the capacity to interact with prolactin receptors (and thus cause prolactin side effects , again without prolactin even being elevated).

Soo.. by running Masteron you'll blunt the effects of tren/npp interacting with prolactin receptors. Mast in this case acts a little bit like a prolactin blunting SERM (it has similar effects on estrogen as well).
    you get this benefit plus Masteron is a fairly good anabolic as well. I recommend anyone who is prolactin sensitive to use Masteron with any 19 nor cycle that they run (heck I recommend it even if your not prolactin sensitive)
    redz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Soo.. by running Masteron you'll blunt the effects of tren /npp interacting with prolactin receptors. Mast in this case acts a little bit like a prolactin blunting SERM (it has similar effects on estrogen as well).
    you get this benefit plus Masteron is a fairly good anabolic as well. I recommend anyone who is prolactin sensitive to use Masteron with any 19 nor cycle that they run (heck I recommend it even if your not prolactin sensitive)
    Ok then how about the following?

Testosterone Propionate 50mg EOD
    Trenbolone Acetate 100mg EOD
    Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 100mg EOD
    Drostanolone Propionate 100mg EOD

Ancillaries: hCG twice a week
    PCT: Clomid and Nolva for 4 weeks
    GearHeaded likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

If it were me I would use a small dose AI the entire cycle starting @ day 1 and I would keep some DOSTINEX/CABER on hand in case your a sensitive user.

Your prolactin will surely rise with this cycle. Don't get me wrong, I love this cycle. Running Test/Tren /Mast/NPP is going to build size and lean you out. I was running a very similar cycle when took my avatar photo.

Even if the 91nors don't amortize, you still need to make sure you keep your E2 under check. If the E2 runs mad then your prolactin level will rise sharply and you're going to feel nasty sides. I normally run .25mg Adex every 3 or 4 days and run caber .5mg twice a week.

Enjoy your cycle.

Thread Information