Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Who has experience with SEO's?

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Fast acting would be like a bagel , candy bar or like potato chips right ?
    Don't want to make a dumb mistake if I decide to use slin

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    White bagels (not wheat or multigrain), candy bars yes, potato chips no (potatoes are a starch which is slow)
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    White bagels (not wheat or multigrain), candy bars yes, potato chips no (potatoes are a starch which is slow)
    Oh he meant fast acting carbs....

Sorry...

Fast acting cabs is juice sugar candy etc.
    Slow would be potatoes rice etc

Bearing in mind high fats slow conversion of carbs to glucose.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    No idea on the physique guys but fact is once you have the pefect shape like you do it will make all muscle more pronounced. It loads the cells and they are ready to bust through the fascia.

Starting most guys do 5iu preworkout and 5 post.

Its important to map your blood with a glucose monitor until you get the hang of how you handle it.
    Dont rush it and don't go exceeding 10iu unless you know exactly how you handle it.

Its not that dangerous. Guys make it sound more dangerous thaan it is so an idiot doent rush in and shoot 30iu and die. You keep fast acting carbs in your car, in your gym bag, and on you at all times.

Dollar for dollar it is amazing compared to AAS.
    Dayum bro that's a bold statement but from lookin at your avy I believe you lol.

You've filled out like a mf man!

Ok so I'd pin 5 iu's about an hour or so before my workout and have my pre workout meal with at least 50 grams of high glycemic carbs and preferably low fat so absorption doesn't get delayed too much... And then post workout I'll have another shot of fast acting carbs with isolate or egg whites (which should take care of that second spike..) And THEN I do another 5 iu's later at night?? That would be tricky cause it would be pretty late by then...Suppose I could do shot before bed and slam enough carbs to ensure I don't fall out while I'm sleeping!

But I'm thinking the best approach for me is to do my first dose before my second meal of the day (just because I'm gonna be so insulin sensitive first thing in the am I feel like it would be overkill....) And then second dose pre-workout or would you do second dose POST workout to ensure all the nutrients get shuttled in..? Which do you think is more important..? I've heard this heavily debated and Palumbo thinks taking insulin pre-wo is pointless while Milos Sarcev swears by it! Both guys know their shit and have gotten guys into amazing contest shape so personal exp is going to be the deciding factor here...

So quick wrap up, 5 iu's twice a day with at least 50 grams of carbs WITH the shot and while monitoring glucose (I already have a meter from a while ago when I was about to start it) and potentially another 30-50 grams approx 2 hours later? And that's with Novalin-R or the instant one..? I know it's a lot of questions answer what you can my dude much appreciated!

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Dayum bro that's a bold statement but from lookin at your avy I believe you lol.

You've filled out like a mf man!

Ok so I'd pin 5 iu's about an hour or so before my workout and have my pre workout meal with at least 50 grams of high glycemic carbs and preferably low fat so absorption doesn't get delayed too much... And then post workout I'll have another shot of fast acting carbs with isolate or egg whites (which should take care of that second spike..) And THEN I do another 5 iu's later at night?? That would be tricky cause it would be pretty late by then...Suppose I could do shot before bed and slam enough carbs to ensure I don't fall out while I'm sleeping!

But I'm thinking the best approach for me is to do my first dose before my second meal of the day (just because I'm gonna be so insulin sensitive first thing in the am I feel like it would be overkill....) And then second dose pre-workout or would you do second dose POST workout to ensure all the nutrients get shuttled in..? Which do you think is more important..? I've heard this heavily debated and Palumbo thinks taking insulin pre-wo is pointless while Milos Sarcev swears by it! Both guys know their shit and have gotten guys into amazing contest shape so personal exp is going to be the deciding factor here...

So quick wrap up, 5 iu's twice a day with at least 50 grams of carbs WITH the shot and while monitoring glucose (I already have a meter from a while ago when I was about to start it) and potentially another 30-50 grams approx 2 hours later? And that's with Novalin-R or the instant one..? I know it's a lot of questions answer what you can my dude much appreciated!
    If usin novolin R you dont go to bed within 6 hours of the last dose.
    I have only ever used rapid. 30 min pre with 50 grams carbs and supplements like bcaas eaas creatine etc... Then an intra workout carb such as even gatorade or more of the pre workout shake and then post another 50 iu.

My carbs are not like you guys though. I gotta keep dosing until its gone from my system
    AlphaMindz likes this.

If usin novolin R you dont go to bed within 6 hours of the last dose.
    I have only ever used rapid. 30 min pre with 50 grams carbs and supplements like bcaas eaas creatine etc... Then an intra workout carb such as even gatorade or more of the pre workout shake and then post another 50 iu.

My carbs are not like you guys though. I gotta keep dosing until its gone from my system
    Ok thanks bro so which insulin are you using?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Ok thanks bro so which insulin are you using?
    Novolog

Novolog
    Ohhh I gotcha so JUST Nolvalin and no suffix...Was wondering cause tried googling Novalin IR for instant release lmao.

Got it brotha so in a month my body won't fit in my avy anymore right lol?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Ohhh I gotcha so JUST Nolvalin and no suffix...Was wondering cause tried googling Novalin IR for instant release lmao.

Got it brotha so in a month my body won't fit in my avy anymore right lol?
    Novalin and humulin are are no scrpt required fast acting.
    Novolog is rapid acting. It works faster and is in your system less time than fast acting.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Got them novalog pens deals.
    Got a few 10ml vials too.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I need. Bad. Soon.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I still got plentiful tips for pen.
    Would love three more. Would save me so much time in the end

HopeGriffen is offline New Member
    You should always research and consult a professional before using new products or methods.

LeeBrace is offline New Member
    Keep up the great work, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions or need further information!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information