Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The God Himself

Thread: Tudca for oral support

bruin27 is offline Associate Member

Tudca for oral support

When do you guys take your Tudca? I fast until 12pm everyday and it says to take with food but is it ok on an empty stomach?

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It is best to take it before meals because eating something stimulates your liver into secreting bile. TUDCA is a basically bile salt so your liver uses them in your bile. It helps your liver to get rid of toxic products via bile, TUDCA makes your bile flow easier. When your liver is under stress, it struggles to secrete bile. You simply help your liver to go under this process.
    Taking it before a meal will make much more sense, so if you take it near the end of your fasting everything should be fine. If you're asking that whether its dangerous to take it on empty stomach, no it isn't, but just doesn't make sense to me.

My 2 cents
    Cylon357 likes this.

bruin27 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    It is best to take it before meals because eating something stimulates your liver into secreting bile. TUDCA is a basically bile salt so your liver uses them in your bile. It helps your liver to get rid of toxic products via bile, TUDCA makes your bile flow easier. When your liver is under stress, it struggles to secrete bile. You simply help your liver to go under this process.
    Taking it before a meal will make much more sense, so if you take it near the end of your fasting everything should be fine. If you're asking that whether its dangerous to take it on empty stomach, no it isn't, but just doesn't make sense to me.

My 2 cents
    What about taking it timing wise with my anavar ?

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bruin27 View Post
    What about taking it timing wise with my anavar?
    I take my orals with meals for better absorption.

Thread Information