• 4 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Thebricklayer
  • 1 Post By KennyJ

Thread: Next cycle critique please.

Thebricklayer is offline Junior Member

Next cycle critique please.

Finished PCT from my test only cycle and I am planning my next cycle. I would like to add another compound to my cycle. After much research this is the cycle I have put together. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Male, 46, 6'1" 205lbs

week 1-4 Dianobol 10 mg 3 x day
    week 1-12 Test C 250mg 2 x week
    week 8-12 HCG 250IU 2 x week
    week 1-14 Nolvadex 10mg day (to help with the estrogen sides)
    week 1-14 Arimidex .5mg eod (That dosing kept my E levels in the upper normal range last cycle)
    Starting week 15 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50

I have Raloxifene, Caber, and Letrozole on hand in case I have problems (I have no intentions of using the Letrozole)

I will adjust my AI up or down as needed to stay in the upper normal E ranges with frequent bloodwork

Any advice would be greatly appreciated or if I should try a different stack or if I should have anything else on hand. I like to have everything in place before my first pin.

Thank you.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebricklayer View Post
    Finished PCT from my test only cycle and I am planning my next cycle. I would like to add another compound to my cycle. After much research this is the cycle I have put together. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Male, 46, 6'1" 205lbs

week 1-4 Dianobol 10 mg 3 x day
    week 1-12 Test C 250mg 2 x week
    week 8-12 HCG 250IU 2 x week
    week 1-14 Nolvadex 10mg day (to help with the estrogen sides)
    week 1-14 Arimidex .5mg eod (That dosing kept my E levels in the upper normal range last cycle)
    Starting week 15 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50

I have Raloxifene, Caber, and Letrozole on hand in case I have problems (I have no intentions of using the Letrozole)

I will adjust my AI up or down as needed to stay in the upper normal E ranges with frequent bloodwork

Any advice would be greatly appreciated or if I should try a different stack or if I should have anything else on hand. I like to have everything in place before my first pin.

Thank you.
    I've seen a pic of you somewhere I think. If I remember and it was the right pic you're developed enough to add a couple more compounds. If GH sees this he can advise. Post a pic without your face. Is your BP and cholesterol ok?
    Last edited by KennyJ; 01-20-2019 at 01:23 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	48429680_783628431995624_5833055587901898752_n_LI (2).jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	175559Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_2282_LI.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	902.4 KB 
ID:	175560

This was me a month ago, I have and am continuing to bring my body fat down.
    KennyJ likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    ok so this cycle plan is coincidently a good example of some of the points I bring up here
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ning-test.html

so BrickLayer .. your running the two most estrogenic compounds a guy can possibly run , ie, test and dbol , YET your having to take a bunch of anti estrogens because of it. why do this ? your essentially defeating the purpose and benefits of what these two compounds are designed to do in the first place.
    why bother taking a drug, that you have to take another drug to defeat/limit the effects of the first drug?

now I do love me some test and I definitely love me some Dbol ! however, I also love me some estrogen conversion and I choose to use these two compounds for the very purpose of elevating my estrogen (because high levels of estrogen is extremely anabolic in the presence of elevated androgens) . BUT , if I was estrogen sensitive or gyno prone , or if I wanted to run a cycle where I want my estrogen levels in 'normal' range, then I surely wouldn't be cycling with dbol and test in the first place.

so my advice, is that if you do NOT want elevated estrogen then don't run the two most estrogenic drugs on the planet together to the degree that you have to run a bunch of AI and keep anti estrogens on hand.

just run a cycle that is not estrogenic in the first place again unless your wanting the estrogen for the purpose of putting on size and muscle

how about 200mg of test (just a replacement dose) stacked with
    600mg of NPP
    50mg a day of Tbol

or a hundred other combinations of extremely powerful and anabolic compounds that are not estrogenic

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    GH,
    Test for replacement,
    NPP for multiple different reasons related to growth and,
    Tbol for andrigenicity, SHBG and attitude?

...or, why these? Not questioning you anymore more, just asking questions.
    Thanks
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    GH,
    Test for replacement,
    NPP for multiple different reasons related to growth and,
    Tbol for andrigenicity, SHBG and attitude?

...or, why these? Not questioning you anymore more, just asking questions.
    Thanks
    the Tbol is going to work to lower SHBG and thus make the replacement dosage of Test more efficient and raise free T levels. Plus provide some anabolic effects and nutrient partitioning effects similar to the Dbol that he wanted to run, only with zero estrogen conversion.

the NPP at 600mg per week is going to provide a grams worth of test a week of anabolism (actually even more then this being it also has 1.5 times the binding affinity of test). YET with very little E conversion and no DHT conversion (he'll get all the DHT he needs from the replacement dose of test and just enough estrogen he needs from that as well). and yes NPP is great for overall anabolic growth.

this cycle is more of an "anabolic'' based cycle then it is a balance between androgenic and anabolic . IF his number one goal was just simply fat loss with some muscle retention, then he would be better suited with a more Androgenic based cycle
    so similar concept only compounds change ever so slightly leaning towards being Androgenic over purely Anabolic

400mg Tren Ace (still a nandrolone like the NPP is, but its an androgenic, whereas NPP is a pure anabolic)
    500mg Mast (still going to lower SHBG just like the Tbol would, but its more androgenic)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-20-2019 at 02:36 PM.
    Quester likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thank You, Brother

I am new to this and your input is greatly appreciated, more so than you know. My last cycle my E rose to 49 and I felt no adverse effects, (maybe oily skin), so I threw the ai in because I though that was what I was supposed to do. I have no problem letting my E rise as I wish to add muscle and mass. Maybe drop the ai and bump the Nolva and monitor my blood work and sides? I have not ruled out the cycle you outlined, tough decision. :-)
    Last edited by Thebricklayer; 01-20-2019 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thebricklayer View Post
    I am new to this and your input is greatly appreciated, more so than you know. My last cycle my E rose to 49 and I felt no adverse effects, (maybe oily skin), so I threw the ai in because I though that was what I was supposed to do. I have no problem letting my E rise as I wish to add muscle and mass. Maybe drop the ai and bump the Nolva and monitor my blood work and sides? I have not ruled out the cycle you outlined, tough decision. :-)
    ok , yeah I figured you were estrogen sensitive or gyno prone and thats why you had so much anti estrogens on board. but heck if your not, then like I said , I love me some Dbol . simply run a low dose of Nolva with it as an 'insurance policy' per se . and yes, having AI's on hand is always a good idea.
    if you can tolerate some higher levels of E without getting negative sides from that , then you will grow a bit better then you would otherwise. but again, IF you were estrogen sensitive then there is no point in doing that or running estrogenic compounds in the first place.

Thank you for your time Sir. I try to make informed decisions and you have given me a lot of information. I will be researching the stack you listed before I decide.
    GearHeaded likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    I knew that was you. Dude looking awesome. Looks like you've done several cycles. I've read where you posted a little background. Stay here man this saves some peoples lives.
    Thebricklayer likes this.

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    how about 200mg of test (just a replacement dose) stacked with
    600mg of NPP
    50mg a day of Tbol

or a hundred other combinations of extremely powerful and anabolic compounds that are not estrogenic
    Well, this one definitely looks more liver - friendly than Brick's cycle example. Adding a couple of AIs to aas cycle consisting also of at least one hepatotoxic oral is just a needless extra stress to a liver that should be avoided if it's possible of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Testlolblast View Post
    Well, this one definitely looks more liver - friendly than Brick's cycle example. Adding a couple of AIs to aas cycle consisting also of at least one hepatotoxic oral is just a needless extra stress to a liver that should be avoided if it's possible of course.
    Another good point.

Thread Information