Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Slacker78

Thread: Stop AAS shortly before a contest ( female contest ) ?

Slacker78 is offline Member

Stop AAS shortly before a contest ( female contest ) ?

Hello guys, i'm trying to prepare my girlfriend for a contest that will in July. She's going to join to physique category. She already has a good lean mass and she would to gain more before starting to cutting.
    I'm administering to her the following for a bulking cycle of 6 weeks:

- 1-6 NPP 50mg/week ( Tapering to 25mg/week the last 2 weeks )
    - 1-6 Anavar 20mg/ED ( Tapering to 10mg/week the last 2 weeks )
    - 1-6 T3 50mcg/ED ( Tapering to 12.5mcg/ED after the 6 weeks for all the next 4 weeks before starting another cycle )

After the 6 weeks she will have a 4 weeks of pause after which she will restart with another cycle ( similar as previous ).

She already is at 3 week of cycle and she seems to tolerate very well the gear except a modest enlargement and more sensible of Clito ( as expected ). Gain seems to be very good and BF% is lowering.

My questions are the following:

1 - What do you think about this cycle stack ?
    2 - Some "neighborhood voices" told that some week or more before the contest day, is advisable to stop ( or maybe to reduce the dosage ) AAS ( and maybe T3 also ) mainly because this could lead to excessive water retention. I think this is a big bullshit. What do you think about ? If there are some good tips related to AAS manipolation to act some one or more weeks before the day contest, which would they might be advisable as a best practice ?

Thank you for your time

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    the cycle your doing is good. going into actual contest prep mode though I would drop the NPP and run Primo instead (reason being is that Primo has slight anti estrgeonic effects that will keep her more dry and hard then NPP which can hold just a bit of water)

so
    Primo 100mg wk
    anavar 20mg
    T3 50mcg
    Clen 60mcg

this combo is going to keep her extremely muscular and full, even when cals are in a deficit, yet also very dry/hard and lean. if she is prone to any bit of estrogenic fat (around hips and lower stomach) or water storage you can add a bit of Nolva in there as well.
    the Var, T3, Clen. combination is awesome for fat loss and getting lean.

the only drug you would need to pull out about a week before the show is the Clen (or if you went with the NPP pre contest then you'd want to pull that out about a week or so out as well).
    the Anavar and Primo are going to help her carb load for the show. the T3 you can't pull, you need to taper off of that.

IF she is someone prone to holding a bit of water, especially during stress (don't know if the weeks going into a show are stress for her or not) and times of elevated Cortisol . THEN you may want to consider Winstrol . you could swap out the Var the last two weeks going into the show with the Winstrol . AS this will block cortisol and keep water retention down even further.

And the week of the show you can run OTC herbal diuretics for a few days (yes these work) , OR if you do run a scripted diuretic a very small dose of a Dyazide the day before the show should do the trick (and perhaps a couple shots of vodka before bed that night

have a great time with it brother
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the cycle your doing is good. going into actual contest prep mode though I would drop the NPP and run Primo instead (reason being is that Primo has slight anti estrgeonic effects that will keep her more dry and hard then NPP which can hold just a bit of water)

so
    Primo 100mg wk
    anavar 20mg
    T3 50mcg
    Clen 60mcg

this combo is going to keep her extremely muscular and full, even when cals are in a deficit, yet also very dry/hard and lean. if she is prone to any bit of estrogenic fat (around hips and lower stomach) or water storage you can add a bit of Nolva in there as well.
    the Var, T3, Clen. combination is awesome for fat loss and getting lean.

the only drug you would need to pull out about a week before the show is the Clen (or if you went with the NPP pre contest then you'd want to pull that out about a week or so out as well).
    the Anavar and Primo are going to help her carb load for the show. the T3 you can't pull, you need to taper off of that.

IF she is someone prone to holding a bit of water, especially during stress (don't know if the weeks going into a show are stress for her or not) and times of elevated Cortisol . THEN you may want to consider Winstrol . you could swap out the Var the last two weeks going into the show with the Winstrol . AS this will block cortisol and keep water retention down even further.

And the week of the show you can run OTC herbal diuretics for a few days (yes these work) , OR if you do run a scripted diuretic a very small dose of a Dyazide the day before the show should do the trick (and perhaps a couple shots of vodka before bed that night

have a great time with it brother
    Thank you so much bro !

Forgive me, but i'd like some additional questions:

1 - I'm afraid about Clen, cause there are several evidences about direct heart dangerous ( even if this could be happen at high dosages ). Personally, i would prefer to do not include it in my stack... i do not trust of it, even if the dosage is a enough low.

2 - I do not understand about T3 suspending before a contest... do you mean it would useful to remove it before a contest ? If it's so, could explain me why ? I think you mean to just taper off a little before a contest ( 12.5mcg/ED is enough ), maybe to avoid to deplete too much glycogen... isn't it ?

3 - Winstrol is more powerful to block cortisol receptors than Var ?

4 - The signs ( excluding BW ) about an estrogens sensitivity in woman, could be detected on cycle, by observing around hips and the lower stomach area ? Further, how much dosage could it be enough of Nolva to give her in that case ? Why Nolva could be preferable and not an AI ( Adex for example ) ?

5 - I would exclude diuretics drugs as my girlfriend has just one kidney from birth some told about that if it's from birth, it could be a big issue, because the body is structured to work with just one kidney. However, i would prefer avoid diuretics the same, i think it would be better using OTC herbal diuretics, what do you think ?
    Last edited by Slacker78; 01-21-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Thank you so much bro !

Forgive me, but i'd like some additional questions:

1 - I'm afraid about Clen , cause there are several evidences about direct heart dangerous ( even if this could be happen at high dosages ). Personally, i would prefer to do not include it in my stack... i do not trust of it, even if the dosage is a enough low.

2 - I do not understand about T3 suspending before a contest... do you mean it would useful to remove it before a contest ? If it's so, could explain me why ? I think you mean to just taper off a little before a contest ( 12.5mcg/ED is enough ), maybe to avoid to deplete too much glycogen... isn't it ?

3 - Winstrol is more powerful to block cortisol receptors than Var ?

4 - The signs ( excluding BW ) about an estrogens sensitivity in woman, could be detected on cycle, by observing around hips and the lower stomach area ? Further, how much dosage could it be enough of Nolva to give her in that case ? Why Nolva could be preferable and not an AI ( Adex for example ) ?

5 - I would exclude diuretics drugs as my girlfriend has just one kidney from birth some told about that if it's from birth, it could be a big issue, because the body is structured to work with just one kidney. However, i would prefer avoid diuretics the same, i think it would be better using OTC herbal diuretics, what do you think ?

1 - well I wouldn't put my wife on something I'm not comfortable with . so yeah just scratch the clen .
    But ... just to mention it. the heart issues with Clen can be pretty over exaggerate or misunderstood . people confuse clen with a full on stimulant, and its not. in fact at the most its only a 'partial' agonist to beta receptors in the heart. so at normal dosages it will have little effect, compared to something thats a true stimulate like Ephedrine.
    also, people often times mess up how they dose the Clen . if they see a 80mcg per day protocol, they will often take all 80mcg at once. NOT good. you need to take it in low 20mcg increments multiple times per day.. but even then, you shouldn't need to go crazy high like some people do running 150-200mcg per day. 40-60mcg is totally fine and safe for a women, imo.

2 - NO , I said you do NOT want to stop the T3 before the contest. keep it in and ever run it post show as well, THEN slowly taper off of it.

3- yes, Winstrol is unique in that it will block cortisol production directly at the adrenal gland itself.. where as Var only has some indirect blocking capacity.

4- some women (and men) are prone to holding fat and water in certain areas because of high amounts of estrogen receptors in those areas.. if she is prone to holding fat and water on her hips, thighs, and lower stomach, this is a sign that she has high E receptor density in those areas , so something like Nolva can help blunt these receptors during the whole contest prep. 5mg a day to start and see.

NO , an AI will not directly lower serum estrogen and it will surely not blunt the receptor sites themselves. all it will do is keep test from aromatizing into estrogen in the first place. not a huge deal for a women (they produce estrogen directly and not just through aromatization like a man). so AI will have little effect on women being they are not heavy produces of test or aromatize . but they still have lots of estrogen , and a SERM like Nolva is whats going to blunt estrogen at the receptors.

5- diuretics are NOT necessary. plenty of ways to shed water without them. I would not mess with it then for her if health is a concern.
    try using an herbal one ahead of time, don't wait for the show. just to see how she does with it.
    sometimes something simple like eating Asparagus, adding in strong coffee, and a little bit of vodka the night of can help naturally deplete water.

^ note, this is all going to be related to and depend on how you plan on depleting the week of and your carb loading strategy as well . can't forget that the CarboHYDRATES are essential to water manipulation
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    1 - well I wouldn't put my wife on something I'm not comfortable with . so yeah just scratch the clen .
    But ... just to mention it. the heart issues with Clen can be pretty over exaggerate or misunderstood . people confuse clen with a full on stimulant, and its not. in fact at the most its only a 'partial' agonist to beta receptors in the heart. so at normal dosages it will have little effect, compared to something thats a true stimulate like Ephedrine.
    also, people often times mess up how they dose the Clen . if they see a 80mcg per day protocol, they will often take all 80mcg at once. NOT good. you need to take it in low 20mcg increments multiple times per day.. but even then, you shouldn't need to go crazy high like some people do running 150-200mcg per day. 40-60mcg is totally fine and safe for a women, imo.

2 - NO , I said you do NOT want to stop the T3 before the contest. keep it in and ever run it post show as well, THEN slowly taper off of it.

3- yes, Winstrol is unique in that it will block cortisol production directly at the adrenal gland itself.. where as Var only has some indirect blocking capacity.

4- some women (and men) are prone to holding fat and water in certain areas because of high amounts of estrogen receptors in those areas.. if she is prone to holding fat and water on her hips, thighs, and lower stomach, this is a sign that she has high E receptor density in those areas , so something like Nolva can help blunt these receptors during the whole contest prep. 5mg a day to start and see.

NO , an AI will not directly lower serum estrogen and it will surely not blunt the receptor sites themselves. all it will do is keep test from aromatizing into estrogen in the first place. not a huge deal for a women (they produce estrogen directly and not just through aromatization like a man). so AI will have little effect on women being they are not heavy produces of test or aromatize . but they still have lots of estrogen , and a SERM like Nolva is whats going to blunt estrogen at the receptors.

5- diuretics are NOT necessary. plenty of ways to shed water without them. I would not mess with it then for her if health is a concern.
    try using an herbal one ahead of time, don't wait for the show. just to see how she does with it.
    sometimes something simple like eating Asparagus, adding in strong coffee, and a little bit of vodka the night of can help naturally deplete water.

^ note, this is all going to be related to and depend on how you plan on depleting the week of and your carb loading strategy as well . can't forget that the CarboHYDRATES are essential to water manipulation
    Great, i think that i shoudn't wish something more than what you explained. Thank you so much man.

Just several more tips:

Should i taper off clean as well as T3 ? Could you suggest me a good practice/protocol to tapering off it ( the amount to taper and in what time frame ).

Ah... i didn't know about Vodka ! That's nice to know !

Ah.. but what would be the therapeutic use of an Aromatize Inhibitor given the fact they were created to reduce estrogens level in women which have breast cancer ?

Ah.. but what would be the therapeutic use of an Aromatize Inhibitor given the fact they were created to reduce estrogens level in women which have breast cancer ?
    pretty sure Nolvadex is going to be the go to treatment for women with breast cancer. things like Arimidex are often times just introduced after that and later on as a long term therapy (up to 5 years). this is to try and control estrogen in a very slow and steady pace by limiting the small amount of aromatization that does take place.
    so you got to think. something that is that 'slow' and steady , again like 5 years , to lower estrogen in women is not exactly going to be a go to for a woman in a 12 week contest prep. she needs something far more effective at blunting the receptors ASAP.
    Arimidex probably works better in Men at lowering estrogen then it does women even though it was originally designed for women.

^ having said all that . I don't know shit about breast cancer however I do know at least a little bit about AAS for physque enhancement and contest prep . and Nolva has been used for female competitors contest prep for a couple decades or more now.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Great, i think that i shoudn't wish something more than what you explained. Thank you so much man.

Just several more tips:

Should i taper off clean as well as T3 ? Could you suggest me a good practice/protocol to tapering off it ( the amount to taper and in what time frame ).

Ah... i didn't know about Vodka ! That's nice to know !
    If you run Clen , then you need to pull that out at least a week before the contest. you don't need to taper off of Clen running only 40-60mcg per day. just pull it out completely (I can explain why you don't want to keep it in for the contest in more detail if you want , but basics are possible cramping, super low blood pressure on stage resulting in passing out due to the combo of the clen and the water depletion/dehydration)

as for T3 . if your running 50mcg, then keep that in until after the contest and her weight starts to climb back up towards her normal range. probably about 10 or so days post show.. then drop the dosage down to 25mcg for a week or so. then drop it down to 12.5mcg for a week. then pull it out . then add in some natural Thyroid supplement support (like Iodine)
    Slacker78 likes this.

Great, GearHeaded. I couldn't ask more. Thank you so much.

Stay strong, bro
    GearHeaded likes this.

Thread Information