Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ernst
  • 2 Post By The God Himself

Thread: PROVIRON & DBOL cycle

JDV_MV is offline New Member

PROVIRON & DBOL cycle

Guys,

On different forums I found many threads who says it can be possible or cannot without using Test...

What's your thoughts ?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Possible, though not really recommended.

This cycle will definitely suppress your natural testosterone production. Neither of these can replace that. I'm sure I don't need to explain to you that testosterone is a nice thing to have floating around in your body as a man.

Dbol is well known for water retention and estrogenic activity. If the proviron was there to curb the estrogenic activity in some fashion, well I certainly wouldn't count on it! Now, the proviron might serve to keep sex drive higher even though test is suppressed... but that's mostly an educated guess and there is no telling if it would work for you.

All that said, just man up and use a needle to shoot some test. Test alone makes a great cycle on its own, or if you are more experienced, a great base to add on to.

Cheers
    The God Himself likes this.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not a good idea. Especially not if you are willing to lose all your gains post cycle.

I used to cycle many times before. Now I been 8 weeks off cycle and last week my test and Estrogen found little bit low than normal. Doctor gave me Proviron ED. That is why thoughts about Dbols...

Quote Originally Posted by JDV_MV View Post
    I used to cycle many times before. Now I been 8 weeks off cycle and last week my test and Estrogen found little bit low than normal. Doctor gave me Proviron ED. That is why thoughts about Dbols...

Are you on TRT?

No,

Doctor said 8 weeks on 25mg Proviron should be enough

No,

Doctor said 8 weeks on 25mg Proviron should be enough

Weird, I've never seen a doctor prescribe Proviron to increase E2 levels. Proviron results with decreased estrogenic activity. It's essentially an anti-estrogen, weakly of course. But its not like a clomid, as an anti-estrogen. Clomid blocks pituitary estrogen receptor binding (acts as an antagonist, suprapituitary antagonist) and forces hypothalamus to produce more GnRH.. Proviron works differently. It partially inhibits the aromatase enzyme while acting as an estrogen receptor antagonist in some tissues, mainly muscle. As I said before, this effect is weak. So, don't expect proviron to increase your E2 levels.. But, yes it will help with libido here and there.
    Your pituitary reacts to lower E2 levels by increasing LH production to produce more testosterone . More testosterone means more estrogen.
    Proviron won't help you with your issue, so I would start looking for another doctor. What about your total testosterone, free testosterone and LH/FSH levels?
    Last edited by The God Himself; 01-14-2019 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Weird, I've never seen a doctor prescribe Proviron to increase E2 levels. Proviron results with decreased estrogenic activity. It's essentially an anti-estrogen, weakly of course. But its not like a clomid, as an anti-estrogen. Clomid blocks pituitary estrogen receptor binding (acts as an antagonist, suprapituitary antagonist) and forces hypothalamus to produce more GnRH.. Proviron works differently. It partially inhibits the aromatase enzyme while acting as an estrogen receptor antagonist in some tissues, mainly muscle. As I said before, this effect is weak. So, don't expect proviron to increase your E2 levels.. But, yes it will help with libido here and there.
    Your pituitary reacts to lower E2 levels by increasing LH production to produce more testosterone . More testosterone means more estrogen.
    Proviron won't help you with your issue, so I would start looking for another doctor. What about your total testosterone, free testosterone and LH/FSH levels?
    Thanks for your detailed info bro.

Let me get the copy from him and I get back to you...

So other alternative is to inject test? There is no pills that substitute injectable

Thanks for your detailed info bro.

Let me get the copy from him and I get back to you...

So other alternative is to inject test? There is no pills that substitute injectable

No, steroids are essentially lipids. Lipids make their way to liver through GI tract following the digestion. Liver metabolizes them and releases the fatty acids to bloodstream.
    Since steroids are lipids, they get metabolized as well. To protect from the breakdown, they add a methyl group to the 17th carbon atom in the chain. This protects the steroid from hepatic breakdown. (There are few steroids without this methylation/alkylation that are able to survive liver armageddon, such as primobolan and proviron )
    There is no substitute to testosterone in oral form, except methyltestosterone (with 17 alpha alkylation). It is toxic to liver and can’t be run for long time periods. It converts to estrogen more than its parent testosterone, because the methyl group increases the affinity to aromatase enzyme. And it is not exactly the same as testosterone, when it comes to bodily functions.
    Long story short, no, stick with injectables for testosterone.
    ghettoboyd and Ernst like this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys,

On different forums I found many threads who says it can be possible or cannot without using Test...

What's your thoughts ?

For best results run a TESTOSTERONE base, even if its a low dose.

Doctor abroad will be back this week.

So Clomiphen are way more effective than Proviron to bring the test back to normal ? Last cycle stopped after 6 weeks due to heavy anxiety and didn't did pct

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Clomid with nolvadex to bring test levels back up. There seems to be a language barrier here you were talking about raising estrogen before.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Hey,

Have a look at the blood result

Thread Information