Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By Jayd85
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: Who’s tried DHB?

Family_guy is offline Senior Member

Who’s tried DHB?

Who has used DHB? It pretty much sounds like the perfect anabolic steroid . I would be very curious to hear about anyone’s experience with this compound.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Who has used DHB? It pretty much sounds like the perfect anabolic steroid. I would be very curious to hear about anyone’s experience with this compound.
    I second that ... Curious to see the benefits

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Family_guy likes this.

Jayd85 is offline Junior Member
    Who has used DHB? It pretty much sounds like the perfect anabolic steroid. I would be very curious to hear about anyone’s experience with this compound.
    I ran it my last blast. Was supposed to be a bulk but ended up being more of a recomp. Great vascularity and kept me lean throughout. I’ve heard of others getting strength gains from it but I didn’t notice any big increases I wouldn’t have got from test alone. I ran it at 600/week with 750 test cyp.
    It’s thus far my favorite AAS (except test).
    The best way I can describe it is tren light without any sides.
    Family_guy likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayd85 View Post
    I ran it my last blast. Was supposed to be a bulk but ended up being more of a recomp. Great vascularity and kept me lean .
    did you not 'bulk' and put-on the size you had hoped for due to the DHB not being ideal for that purpose, or was it your diet that had you not putting on the size and ended up turning the cycle into a recomp ?

Jayd85 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    did you not 'bulk' and put-on the size you had hoped for due to the DHB not being ideal for that purpose, or was it your diet that had you not putting on the size and ended up turning the cycle into a recomp ?
    Diet for sure. When I bulk I eat just a little over maintenance. Had I bumped up my intake more I could’ve bulked.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I was really expecting that you had tried it GH.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I was really expecting that you had tried it GH.
    I was going to grab some awhile back.. it was between DHB and Stenbolone (fairly similar compounds). in my "experiments' log it was decided on with you guys input, that I would go with the Stenbolone over the DHB. so thats what I got and will be starting up after I'm done with this cruise I'm on.

part of my decision here was also going off of feedback from someone I trust that ran DHB and was not impressed (and complained that the PIP was pretty bad) . however, being the "experimenter" that I am I still will be running it at some point
    Family_guy likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I got fantastic results from the cycle I used it in, but I also had test, deca , and drol in there so I can’t give it all the credit
    Family_guy likes this.

Thread Information