JohnnyV85 is offline Associate Member

Pin timing and bloodwork

Im ready to get some bloodwork done. I do shots on Monday AM/Thursday PM of Test E 250, does it make a difference what day I go to get labs?

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I usually do the day before pin or I'll run blood work and than pin when I get home

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

timetolift5 is offline Associate Member
    I always go day of pin and just pin when I get home

I was planning on doing labs on Saturday, which would be 2 days after my last pin on Thursday PM. Any reason not to? Will that give me a less accurate reading?
    Last edited by JohnnyV85; 01-23-2019 at 06:02 PM.

Thebricklayer is offline Junior Member
    I go the morning after I pin in the thought that it would be the highest readings.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV85 View Post
    I was planning on doing labs on Saturday, which would be 2 days after my last pin on Thursday PM. Any reason not to? Will that give me a less accurate reading?
    you can do that with no issues, it just shows where your current levels are at
    For me I prefer to have either the day after pin or right before pin

I've done this for two reasons, I want to see how much total/free test I'm working with when it comes to the day or a few hours before my next pin and to get a baseline or average of where im sitting at
    You could probably do whatever you like though, if you pin and get the blood work a day later the gear is working/being absorbed so it will take some time but should change the results on the tests

Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    you can do that with no issues, it just shows where your current levels are at
    For me I prefer to have either the day after pin or right before pin

I've done this for two reasons, I want to see how much total/free test I'm working with when it comes to the day or a few hours before my next pin and to get a baseline or average of where im sitting at
    You could probably do whatever you like though, if you pin and get the blood work a day later the gear is working/being absorbed so it will take some time but should change the results on the tests
    I get what youre saying. It also seems like I would be getting a higher reading since I just pinned. I think Im more interested in seeing what my test is on a lower day. Ill probably wait it out til next Thursday... instructions say not to ejaculate 24 hours prior to testing, and well... its a little late for that lol. I wonder why that is?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV85 View Post
    I get what youre saying. It also seems like I would be getting a higher reading since I just pinned. I think Im more interested in seeing what my test is on a lower day. Ill probably wait it out til next Thursday... instructions say not to ejaculate 24 hours prior to testing, and well... its a little late for that lol. I wonder why that is?
    Prolactin or progesterone
    I dont remember

I think masterbatuion can affect hormones

Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    Prolactin or progesterone
    I dont remember

I think masterbatuion can affect hormones

Ive read somewhere that masturbation does drop test levels in men, but sex actually will increase it. Not sure how accurate that is...

Thread Information