• 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Slacker78
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By The God Himself

Thread: Health issues due to anabolics?

simm is offline Senior Member

Health issues due to anabolics?

Bit of a personal question but has anybody here ever had mild to severe complications due to testosterone usage or any other anabolic ?
    The stories on other sites regarding testosterone related heart issues is unbelievable and that's at try levels!

SocioMachiavelli is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Me personally? No I haven't.

I've been on the forums for around ten years now and I have friends die from heart issues. Were they solely caused by steroids ? no but I can say without equivocation that predisposing issues plus the juice definitely got them there. IH.... nobody has ever had me i stitches like that fucker, rest his soul.

That's the reality of it, some people will get by fine without issues and others it will fuck them up. This is one of the reasons why bloodwork etc is imperative before starting out, if you can have an ecg and cardiac check ups beforehand even better.
    simm and Slacker78 like this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Unhealthy diet negatives are expressed 10 fold in presence of super physiological levels of steroids .

Flip side is health diet positives are 3xpressed 10 fold.

It's all up to you

But steroids alone are just a catalyst, which way your health goes is 100% you.

Pills cigarette bad diet, bet your ass you gonna meet an early grave on juice.
    simm and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Unhealthy diet negatives are expressed 10 fold in presence of super physiological levels of steroids .

Flip side is health diet positives are 3xpressed 10 fold.

It's all up to you

But steroids alone are just a catalyst, which way your health goes is 100% you.

Pills cigarette bad diet, bet your ass you gonna meet an early grave on juice.
    ^^^ this. On point

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    simm likes this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I remember it like it was yesterday, my first experience on TRT was actually quite horrible
    Started at 200mg and i felt great but sometimes i would get pretty bad anxiety attacks and panic attacks in certain situations
    Never happened before in my life until TRT but you're changing hormones so it could take some time to get everything right
    Eventually this all went away when I was used to testosterone and taking the other things

I also dont know if this is true at all, but i think taking high doses of HCG will fuck you up
    simm likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Not that i know of for certain. Ive been doing 25 + cycles for 25 years and i havent been to the hospital. I checked my BP yesterday actually and it was ok. 130/81. Rest heart beat in the 70s, but i dont do cardio and its my fault.

Ofcourse my enzymes have been elevated and i had BP 180/100 before in cycles, but did i get hurt. I dunno.

Most scary is sligthly breathing problemes up to this day, mainly when im go heavy bodyweigth, but i could be anything. Runny nose, low HB from bleeding...or heartfailure. But i doubt it. I have no pain when i train.

I think the bad elephant is doing drugs combined with rec. drugs or too much caffein. Too much caffein narrows the arteries and u dont want that with elevated hct and BP from the roids.
    I hope my nitrats open things up and let me live to 85-90..as my family do.
    I see youtubers in the 80s looking ok cruising on test so why not be a happy 80 year old dude with a body which impresses ladies in their 50s

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    fiddlesticks and simm like this.

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simm View Post
    Bit of a personal question but has anybody here ever had mild to severe complications due to testosterone usage or any other anabolic ?
    The stories on other sites regarding testosterone related heart issues is unbelievable and that's at try levels!
    Well, I had had high blood pressure problems, irritability while running proviron for 5 months. On the other hand there was nothing to worry about when doing test enanthate 8 week cycle, besides hpta suppression of course, lol.
    simm likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I have seen some severe mental disorders caused by it and retardation as in Sil's case.
    simm, EDCG19 and The God Himself like this.

Slacker78 is offline Member
    Heart issues are well documented about AAS use. There are a lot of factors which could affect it. Genetic predisposition, diet, type of gear, time of use/abuse, age. Best practices ? Time of rest between cycles, monitoring BP and BW ( HCT, Lipids, HDL/LDL, Kidney, Liver etc. ), annual heart ultra-sound, a lot of cardio... and "pray" my heart is slighty thicker than normal as left ventricular wall.. but within that range, is pretty normal for a powerlifter or a BBer. AAS could increase and worse the issue in time, but it's not a rule. Monitoring all is the key, time by time. That is what i do.

Being aware about the things, allow you to save your life and limit the risks and avoid the damage, at least before it could be too much late. Keep in mind that there's a lot of AAS abusers which do not check nothing and stay without any control for a lot of years without stopping.... and if you observe those ones which die, you can often see they got in irresponsible AAS use.
    simm and < <Samson> > like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    ^ right on the $

Actually on all of the above responses

Everyone that I have personally known or even known of who died(at younger age, under 50) or have had serious health complications has been from other drug use/abuse which was on top of their steroid use .
    Slacker78 and simm like this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    ^ right on the $

Actually on all of the above responses

Everyone that I have personally known or even known of who died(at younger age, under 50) or have had serious health complications has been from other drug use/abuse which was on top of their steroid use.
    Exactly. Often, excluding congenital factors, irresponsible use/abuse over the years plus abusing recreational drugs adding ( cocaine, amphetamines, etc. ) and improper diet, could hurt you in time. For example a friend of mine, did Tren at high dosages ( ~500mg/week ) for an year without any interruptions; in week-end he often drank alcohol cocktails etc; he didn't HCG neither. The other day i met him and he told me he has been at endocrinologist cause his prostate was as tennis ball; his testicles were as two little halzenuts... and i thought "and what's happening at your inside, where the eye can't see ?". Further, he told me that last BW he did was 1 year and half ago... now, if this guy should have some critical health issue, there's no nothing to be surprised... and he is just one of many, it's not an exception, but it's the rule... !

If you dig in the life of some pros who died, you can see a lot of recreational drugs abuse that nothing have to do to AAS and sports performances; further some pros pull themselves over their limit putting their body ( and heart ) under an huge stress... which at the end, the bomb explodes... ( when you have 40 kg of muscles your heart does not distingue if it's from fat or muscles, so you have almost the same cardiovascular risk as an obese... ).

Of course AAS could damage something, but awareness and knowledge about them and how hormones work in your body physiology, can help a lot to reduce every risk in the long term use. For this reason every guy should be much informed and aware about AAS before starting its use, because yes, if don't know what you are doing and what you have to check, you can easily run toward an early grave. Hormones are not a joke.
    simm likes this.

Blog Entries
    The friend of mine who recently passed last year was sadly a real good example of what "we" do in general

He was 45 when he passed(possibly 44)
    Ran steroids randomly from a young age - under 20
    For the last 2 years straight he ran tren E, Test & added mast randomly
    Got into heavy narcotics in his mid 30's - primarily amps
    In his 40's he went to the other side - opiates
    Never done blood work or donated blood
    I finally got him to donate - hematocrit came in solid at 15 I believe
    Never had any health issues - period

He never made it to getting full blood work
    Dropped dead like a fly when he ate those 2 30's packed with fen

This really kinda follows my theory - just don't do excessive shit & really be good at calling what's excessive - one mistake is all you get
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 01-26-2019 at 07:08 AM.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    The friend of mine who recently passed last year was sadly a real good example of what "we" do in general

He was 45 when he passed(possibly 44)
    Ran steroids randomly from a young age - under 20
    For the last 2 years straight he ran tren E, Test & added mast randomly
    Got into heavy narcotics in his mid 30's - primarily amps
    In his 40's he went to the other side - opiates
    Never done blood work or donated blood
    I finally got him to donate - hematocrit came in solid at 15 I believe
    Never had any health issues - period

He never made it to getting full blood work
    Dropped dead like a fly when he ate those 2 30's packed with fen

This really kinda follows my theory - just don't do excessive shit & really be good at calling what's excessive - one mistake is all you get
    Yes, another example of what we mean "irresponsible" abuse/use. As this happens at the most of AAS users, when a study is pulled out taking a sample of these ones, it's pretty easy that statistically you get as results a lot of users who got some health issue.

Blog Entries
    Exactly

Steroids were involved
    Slacker78 likes this.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I have seen some severe mental disorders caused by it and retardation as in Sil's case.
    LMAO, let's see how Sil responds to that.
    You gave me a good laugh bro..
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    LMAO, let's see how Sil responds to that.
    You gave me a good laugh bro..
    He should know I love him by now.
    Lol

Thread Information