Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Methyltren experiences

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Methyltren experiences

This is a very interesting drug that few people are brave enough to take, have we any members who have taken it? If so what were the results?

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am very interested in this one too, looking forward to see the experiences from the people that have used it.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    I am very interested in this one too, looking forward to see the experiences from the people that have used it.
    Where most orals are essentially methyltest and sdrol is methyldrostalone, only one compound is actual methyltren. Very interesting.

Blog Entries
    Also - dimethyltren and trimethyltren are things as well..

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Also - dimethyltren and trimethyltren are things as well..
    There are tons of shit like that such as methyldienolone, although its a little different than tren ..
    Did a quick research on the net and there are many people writing their experiences. Never tried it myself but people seem to be too afraid of its massive hepatotoxicity..
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    There are tons of shit like that such as methyldienolone, although its a little different than tren ..
    Did a quick research on the net and there are many people writing their experiences. Never tried it myself but people seem to be too afraid of its massive hepatotoxicity..
    I would be extremely interested in injectable methyltren similar to the theory injectable SD bypasses some liver toxicity.

I would be extremely interested in injectable methyltren similar to the theory injectable SD bypasses some liver toxicity.
    It won't bypass liver toxicity actually, you'll just bypass the initial pass from GI tract to liver..
    Like you've said it bypasses only "some". But yes, that won't make me less interested in it lol..

Blog Entries
    It won't bypass liver toxicity actually, you'll just bypass the initial pass from GI tract to liver..
    Like you've said it bypasses only "some". But yes, that won't make me less interested in it lol..
    In my own experience with the injected SD even though orally bioavailability is 50% injection results in a much more potent effect than 2x per mg, more like 10x

In my own experience with the injected SD even though orally bioavailability is 50% injection results in a much more potent effect than 2x per mg, more like 10x
    Never tried an oral as an injectable before but theoretically it makes sense because the liver destroys some of the steroid in its initial pass despite the 17a methylation when taken orally..
    I am willing to try SD injectable..
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    Never tried an oral as an injectable before but theoretically it makes sense because the liver destroys some of the steroid in its initial pass despite the 17a methylation when taken orally..
    I am willing to try SD injectable..
    My personal experience with injected SD is extremely positive with a few drawbacks.

Positives:

Strongest fat loss I've ever experienced

No negative mental lethargy or anything

Obviously massive muscle size gains along w strength

Very low dose works(1-5mg)

Negatives:

HORRIBLE PIP. Disgustingly bad pip and I'm positive the blend itself was fine. It is absolutely awful... Fucking horrendous lol. 1Hr of pip. Even .2cc has caused me insidious amounts of pain.

Really that's the only negative. I've had 0 toxic feelings or anything like that. Oral SD gives me nausea.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 01-26-2019 at 02:10 PM.
    The God Himself likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ve tried methyl Tren twice not sure what to say about it really. It works very quickly but over all left me feeling awful while on it. Most effective recomp drug I’ve ever taken. Heartburn can be unreal though my liver values were not out of whack after a 4 week run. I hesitate to mention dosing because there is some questions around how dangerous this compound truly is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I’ve tried methyl Tren twice not sure what to say about it really. It works very quickly but over all left me feeling awful while on it. Most effective recomp drug I’ve ever taken. Heartburn can be unreal though my liver values were not out of whack after a 4 week run. I hesitate to mention dosing because there is some questions around how dangerous this compound truly is.
    How would you describe the awful feel

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Trouble sleeping, night sweats, day sweats, lack of appetite, feeling lethargic. The only thing that kept me going was looking in the mirror.
    fiddlesticks and JohnnyV85 like this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    There was a high ranking forum member, Hall of Famer, here years ago, T-MOS, that died in his sleep and I remember it circulated in the Vet circle and some members that he had been having issues from a methyltren cycle. He had been making a log of it. I do not remember the details and have never used methyltren personally. You can look his profile up here, with a few rest in peace threads.

Hard to believe it has been 10 years, RIP brother.

Here is one of his logs: https://forums.steroid.com/members-c...iment-log.html
    Last edited by powerliftmike; 01-26-2019 at 06:10 PM.

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    There was a high ranking forum member, Hall of Famer, here years ago, T-MOS, that died in his sleep and I remember it circulated in the Vet circle and some members that he had been having issues from a methyltren cycle. He had been making a log of it. I do not remember the details and have never used methyltren personally. You can look his profile up here, with a few rest in peace threads.

I'm very sorry to hear of the loss. Hopefully others may learn from the tragedy. Thank you for sharing.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post

Ok, this is pretty fucking scary, wow. RIP man. I'm personally deterred now.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I've never really had any appeal for the Oral Nandrolones even though on paper they look good, the toxicity factor is too high on paper as well
    Methyl Tren
    Mibolerone (cheque drops )

injectable Nandrolones have always worked great
    Tren Ace
    Parabolin
    Ment
    NPP
    Deca

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I've never really had any appeal for the Oral Nandrolones even though on paper they look good, the toxicity factor is too high on paper as well
    Methyl Tren
    Mibolerone (cheque drops )

injectable Nandrolones have always worked great
    Tren Ace
    Parabolin
    Ment
    NPP
    Deca
    Im very interested in this dimethyltren and trimethyltren.. Not to use but hear results

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    I have a lot of experience with methyltren and injecatble methyltren. It’s actually it’s own drug it’s not just tren methylated to be oral it’s a different drug. It is extremely anabolic and it works really fast. It made me very hungry which is weird cuz tren kills me appetite. It’s the most potent steroid I’ve ever used it’s defiantly something worth trying the aggression and motivation it gives is amazing. I prefer the injection form over the oral but they are both amazing.

It’s perfect for breaking thru sticking points during a cycle cuz it works so fast and it’s crazy strong so blasting it for just 3 wks mid cycle would give u a great added benefit.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Methyltrienolone is exactly like mibolerone .
    Recommended two week max if dosages get to high you skin will yellow very quickly.

I havent even used halo and really have no interest. Orals suck imo.

Yeah I like dbol , the rest seem shit compared to non 17a injectable.

All heavy orals like methylated tren are so luver toxic the good you get from them is minimal because you cant run them long.

Halo, oral tren, mibolerone, are all just crap most guys use before a big lift.

I personally would rather shoot 5 grams of stuff than piss around with heavy toxic orals.

*yes your muscles will be hard as a wedding dick and vascularity will increase but only because you have a stimulated CNS, increased heart rate, and bp.

If you want that just take all the eca you can hack and you will have less sides.***
    Last edited by Obs; 01-26-2019 at 10:15 PM.

Very true. Shit is toxic as fuck but it’s fun to blast every once in a while
    Obs and fiddlesticks like this.

It’s not something u would use as part of a real cycle it’s like I said used to blast thru sticking points
    Obs and fiddlesticks like this.

Obs
    I just mentioned (i.e. 500-750mcgs/day, for not much longer than 3-4 weeks). I have had the good fortune to discuss this product with the owner of an Underground Lab, and he had given out several samples of this stuff to athletes he knew, and they all kept records and got regular bloodwork done. People who were in the 2mg/day range developed highly elevated liver enzymes and Jaundice (yellowing of the eyes and skin). They all recovered, and through trial and error, a 500-750mcg dose was found to be (*relatively) safe, and (*roughly) as effective as 150-225mgs of Trenbolone Acetate.

^^from the site owner or editor^^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I just mentioned (i.e. 500-750mcgs/day, for not much longer than 3-4 weeks). I have had the good fortune to discuss this product with the owner of an Underground Lab, and he had given out several samples of this stuff to athletes he knew, and they all kept records and got regular bloodwork done. People who were in the 2mg/day range developed highly elevated liver enzymes and Jaundice (yellowing of the eyes and skin). They all recovered, and through trial and error, a 500-750mcg dose was found to be (*relatively) safe, and (*roughly) as effective as 150-225mgs of Trenbolone Acetate.

^^from the site owner or editor^^
    Now we just need some documentation on dimethyltren which is supposedly 10x the potency.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Now we just need some documentation on dimethyltren which is supposedly 10x the potency.
    Have you looked on the home page?
    Not sure if there is a write up on it.

The 10x potency thing wont matter as that is jus on a mg to mg basis. If it is 10x as potent the you will need 1/10th as much to make yourself look like a pissed on snowman I would bet.

Of course this is just me blabbering but that is what I would assume.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries

The 10x potency thing wont matter as that is jus on a mg to mg basis. If it is 10x as potent the you will need 1/10th as much to make yourself look like a pissed on snowman I would bet.

It really does seem as if there is a direct correlation between how liver toxic a drug is and its potency, it's very very interesting. Don't believe I will go past sd personally.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    There are a lot of things I have not tried.

I still like standard old school tren , deca , npp, test, dbol , and slin.

If I had good hgh I doubt I would ever need anything else.

Blog Entries
    There are a lot of things I have not tried.

I still like standard old school tren , deca , npp, test, dbol , and slin.

If I had good hgh I doubt I would ever need anything else.
    I am VERY interested in this "the clear" shit, supposedly 10 the potency of tren? Thats a pretty tall order.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I am VERY interested in this "the clear" shit, supposedly 10 the potency of tren? Thats a pretty tall order.
    You have me very interested now.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    I’m pretty sure “the clear” was just a combo of testosterone and epitestosterone. It was developed to beat drug tests for athletes. The way they test for Testosterone is to measure the ratio between Test and Epitest. If the ratio has too much T then they consider it a positive test. But by adding the epitestosterone(which doesn’t add any effect at all) it keeps the ratio balanced by adding more Epi and more Test at the same time. A lot of baseball players used this in the early 2000s.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions

^^^This

If methyltren is a razorblade passing through your liver then dimethyltren is a chainsaw.
    fiddlesticks and Obs like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    I’m pretty sure “the clear” was just a combo of testosterone and epitestosterone. It was developed to beat drug tests for athletes. The way they test for Testosterone is to measure the ratio between Test and Epitest. If the ratio has too much T then they consider it a positive test. But by adding the epitestosterone(which doesn’t add any effect at all) it keeps the ratio balanced by adding more Epi and more Test at the same time. A lot of baseball players used this in the early 2000s.
    Looks like clear was an actual hormone.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrogestrinone

No idea why this hasn't caught on to labs.... It seems incredible.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    ^^^This

If methyltren is a razorblade passing through your liver then dimethyltren is a chainsaw.
    Superdrol must be like a plastic jailhouse knife then.
    Obs likes this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Looks like clear was an actual hormone.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrogestrinone

No idea why this hasn't caught on to labs.... It seems incredible.
    Maybe I was thinking of “the cream” lol
    I remember there was “the cream” and “the clear”

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Maybe I was thinking of “the cream” lol
    I remember there was “the cream” and “the clear”
    Blame meg

Obs
    Superdrol must be like a plastic jailhouse knife then.
    Lmao
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    Lmao
    Dbol and adrol are around a worn out toothpick level then.
    Obs likes this.

The liver toxicity is a bit over exaggerated I think I ran 1mg a day of injecatble metribolone and I didn’t notice any liver issues after 4 wks of it I felt really good actually:
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    The liver toxicity is a bit over exaggerated I think I ran 1mg a day of injecatble metribolone and I didn’t notice any liver issues after 4 wks of it I felt really good actually:
    I believe it, I'm currently running around 10mg injected SD a day which is probably equal in strength and I feel great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information