Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    Is dmaa better or Ephedrine preworkout?

Im talking real DMAA like original jack3d dmaa

wizzy is offline Junior Member
    I love DMAA, and for pre-workout nothing came close to the crazy feels I got off it. Don't run it anymore since I started AAS, would not wanna know what it feels like to mix Clen and DMAA, caffeine alone gives me the shakes. I have a crazy appetite I can eat literally anything and everything (5,000+ in a sitting easily) but DMAA would literally kill my appetite with a pretty big comedown that makes you wanna go to bed. Important things to consider if you are bulking.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    Is dmaa better or Ephedrine preworkout?

Ephedrine always caused me to crash hard towards the end of the day, DMAA didn't do that to me.

leftkz is offline New Member
    When I used to take the original Jack3d. It gave me this uncontrollable hyper focus, almost ADHD meds type of focus.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    DMAA is a CNS stimulant works pretty much like Ritalin or Adderall, it works like amphetamine, not as potent though.
    Compound movements put a heavy load on CNS. And also via dopamine stimulation, it makes you feel "satisfied" during your workout, but that doesn't mean you did great work there, it just plays with your brain's reward mechanism slightly. Though, this satisfaction leads to better workouts since you enjoy it.
    Ephedrine works differently. It has a modulatory effect on catecholamines and also has upregulating effect on adrenergic receptors. Ephedrine provides a good fat burning effect on cells, however DMAA is more like a stimulant (not saying ephedrine isn't).
    I would go with DMAA for heavy lifts and ephedrine for cardio and light weight workouts..
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    After eating 150 mg of bronkaid at one 1-2 times per day with ass tons of redbull etc, adderall does not touch me.

Epedrine is the ultimatevpreworkout imo.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    After eating 150 mg of bronkaid at one 1-2 times per day with ass tons of redbull etc, adderall does not touch me.

Epedrine is the ultimatevpreworkout imo.
    Im curious about this shit.

If I take 25, i get no effect, 50 is decent and 75 works for a few hours. How long does 150 last you?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Im curious about this shit.

If I take 25, i get no effect, 50 is decent and 75 works for a few hours. How long does 150 last you?
    It depends on urine acidity.
    Higher urine acidity can stretch it to 8 hours and it holds at the peak the entire time.

Inorganic acid from things like monster, redbull, or cocacola make your urine highly acidic.
    Ephedrine acts on your adrenal glandsand stimulates epinephrine response.

You get fight or flight feeling and it actually increases skeletal muscle power.

Drink a 12-20 oz redbull wait 30 min or an hour and eat four ephedrine. Drink another redbull and when you piss 30 min to an hour later your hair will stand on end and tingle. Thats the adrenal trigger.
    You will continue to fly up to 8 hours if you keep your urine acidic.

Do not try this as a newb reading i am telling this to a big guy that has done this! Your heart may blow up.

I take 6 bronk and 2-3 more an hour later. It is a revved up high feeling.

It is a vaso constrictor. Your pecker will look like a baby carrot but vasoconstrictor or not your pump will be the most badass you ever saw.

It is somewhat counterproductive and very risky and hard on you. Bp will rise.

Other sides you wont find listed are swelling of the prostate. Sometimes when you are shitting semen leaks out. Literally a full load.

Ephedrine is a complex thing. It acts on your entire body in some way.
    fiddlesticks and Family_guy like this.

Blog Entries
    It depends on urine acidity.
    Higher urine acidity can stretch it to 8 hours and it holds at the peak the entire time.

Inorganic acid from things like monster, redbull, or cocacola make your urine highly acidic.
    Ephedrine acts on your adrenal glandsand stimulates epinephrine response.

You get fight or flight feeling and it actually increases skeletal muscle power.

Drink a 12-20 oz redbull wait 30 min or an hour and eat four ephedrine. Drink another redbull and when you piss 30 min to an hour later your hair will stand on end and tingle. Thats the adrenal trigger.
    You will continue to fly up to 8 hours if you keep your urine acidic.

Do not try this as a newb reading i am telling this to a big guy that has done this! Your heart may blow up.

I take 6 bronk and 2-3 more an hour later. It is a revved up high feeling.

It is a vaso constrictor. Your pecker will look like a baby carrot but vasoconstrictor or not your pump will be the most badass you ever saw.

It is somewhat counterproductive and very risky and hard on you. Bp will rise.

Other sides you wont find listed are swelling of the prostate. Sometimes when you are shitting semen leaks out. Literally a full load.

Ephedrine is a complex thing. It acts on your entire body in some way.
    Duuuuuuude this makes so much fucking sense now, I used to drink 0 cal rockstars and it would hit me alot harder.. Shit... Now does this same concept apply to adderall/amphetamine?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Also expect serios decrease in appetite. If you run it for a long time like this you will have a hard time stopping. It is habit forming in high doses though it is not listed. I cane off day before yesterday for a bit and feel like a dying junkie. Motivation will plummet and i recommend tapering off if you start prolonging the half life via acudic urine.

I pretty much wrote the book on the superphysiological ephedrine levels on highly acidic urine through pubmed study and experimentation.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Obs
    Duuuuuuude this makes so much fucking sense now, I used to drink 0 cal rockstars and it would hit me alot harder.. Shit... Now does this same concept apply to adderall/amphetamine?
    Amphetamine can be made from ephed. I got no Idea though.

Blog Entries
    Also expect serios decrease in appetite. If you run it for a long time like this you will have a hard time stopping. It is habit forming in high doses though it is not listed. I cane off day before yesterday for a bit and feel like a dying junkie. Motivation will plummet and i recommend tapering off if you start prolonging the half life via acudic urine.

I pretty much wrote the book on the superphysiological ephedrine levels on highly acidic urine through pubmed study and experimentation.
    This is interesting.to me because I've been prescribed adderall for quite some time and ephedrine has unique effects adderall couldnt replicate. The frontloading concept is very very interesting..
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    This is interesting.to me because I've been prescribed adderall for quite some time and ephedrine has unique effects adderall couldnt replicate. The frontloading concept is very very interesting..
    Its dangerous but I chewed up 80 mg of addy and got nothing the other day. Adderall doesnt touch ephed the way I take it.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Its dangerous but I chewed up 80 mg of addy and got nothing the other day. Adderall doesnt touch ephed the way I take it.
    You need to plug the adderall then! Crush it up put it in water and shoot it up your pooper. Your large intestine has a lot of blood vessels that abosrb it straight to the blood stream. I be you will feel it then! LMFAO
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    Jesus ive never taken more than30 at once. Something interesting is T3 greatly potentiates any adrenergic drugs. I'm gonna try 100 e plus 25 t3 plus like 300mg caffeine.. My heart rate usually is completely fine so hopefully it resumes that way..
    Obs likes this.

I learned of this method like 7 years ago when I was a tweaker. This girl (who I thought was pretty hot at the time) asked me to give her a booty bump. I was like that sounds great! Let’s do it! I thought she wanted to do something freaky involving her butt and my wiener...she actually got on her back with her butt in the air and asked me to squirt a syringe of meth in her butt!!! Needless to say I didn’t get laid but she certainly got high...
    Obs and fiddlesticks like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    I learned of this method like 7 years ago when I was a tweaker. This girl (who I thought was pretty hot at the time) asked me to give her a booty bump. I was like that sounds great! Let’s do it! I thought she wanted to do something freaky involving her butt and my wiener...she actually got on her back with her butt in the air and asked me to squirt a syringe of meth in her butt!!! Needless to say I didn’t get laid but she certainly got high...
    Yes it is the same as iv.

I.e. two shots of whiskey will give you alcohol poisoning
    Family_guy likes this.

Obs
    You need to plug the adderall then! Crush it up put it in water and shoot it up your pooper. Your large intestine has a lot of blood vessels that abosrb it straight to the blood stream. I be you will feel it then! LMFAO
    I have considered it.

Blog Entries
    Aw jesus we need to hear some hilarious tweaker stories now ... How many toilets did you claim were cops?

I have considered it.
    Short of IV it’s pretty much the most efficient and fast way of absorbing something. I did it once or twice but I was an IV guy all the way so I never had the need to do anything any other way. It is a hilarious image of a guy your size sticking a little syringe in his butt!! LMFAO

Aw jesus we need to hear some hilarious tweaker stories now ... How many toilets did you claim were cops?
    Hahahaha I was never that bad...I was more of a “stalk your ex gf while high out of my mind laying in the field in front of her house at 2am with a high powered BB gun and scope watching her front door to see if her husband is coming by” kind of a guy!
    fiddlesticks and Obs like this.

Blog Entries
    Hahahaha I was never that bad...I was more of a “stalk your ex gf while high out of my mind laying in the field in front of her house at 2am with a high powered BB gun and scope watching her front door to see if her husband is coming by” kind of a guy!
    Ok that's pretty bad lol..
    Obs likes this.

Ok that's pretty bad lol..
    I know. It wasn’t a good time. I wasn’t a very happy camper at the time

Well I have no idea how a preworkout discussion led to a chat about shooting things up your ass, LOL.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Well I have no idea how a preworkout discussion led to a chat about shooting things up your ass, LOL.
    Its good info
    Chrisp83TRT and Family_guy like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    she actually got on her back with her butt in the air and asked me to squirt a syringe of meth in her butt!!!
    Man, that's a keeper right there

I always here how dif substances have different effects on people

I remember the old Jack3d, never did much for me at all

Caffeine & Ephedrine makes me feel like I am slowly crawling out of my skin

80mg+ of Adds doesn't let me go to sleep like any other Amp

I am happy with my mild ec now, 1/2 a Bronkaid + a few cups of coffee or a preworkout(that I sip slowly throughout my workout)

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

I am happy with my mild ec now, 1/2 a Bronkaid + a few cups of coffee or a preworkout(that I sip slowly throughout my workout)
    I wish I had your self control.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    if I watched you do all that Obs my heart would stop for you.

I take half scoop of off the chain and it is plenty. I do not like the tweaker feeling.

Jesus Obs, the heart can only take so much pounding buddy.

And if u shoot pre workout up ur ass you need to be put away.

Blog Entries
    Stim use/abuse seems to b so common within the bodybuilding community - for obvious reasons

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    if I watched you do all that Obs my heart would stop for you.

I take half scoop of off the chain and it is plenty. I do not like the tweaker feeling.

Jesus Obs, the heart can only take so much pounding buddy.

And if u shoot pre workout up ur ass you need to be put away.
    I am ok.
    I havent even used any for three days and an feeking a litlle better.
    I will fie of a heart attack but I will be at least 40 lol
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    Stim use/abuse seems to b so common within the bodybuilding community - for obvious reasons
    and for the entire world lol,caffeine is a fantastic creation

Blog Entries
    and for the entire world lol,caffeine is a fantastic creation

Shit, without at least ephedrine I don't even consider caffeine a stim - it's just so damn common now

Blog Entries
    Shit, without at least ephedrine I don't even consider caffeine a stim - it's just so damn common now
    Few months back i had a sore throat and I thought i was gonna have to be miserable for 3 days.

Took 2 caffeine pills and the thing literally vanished. True story.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    if i watched you do all that obs my heart would stop for you.

Jesus obs, the heart can only take so much pounding buddy.

and if u shoot pre workout up ur ass you need to be put away.

lmfao
    Obs likes this.

Ya like I said I wasn’t in the best frame of mind...lol

Blog Entries
    Ya like I said I wasn’t in the best frame of mind...lol

Unfortunately, it happens

Anyone please update here if you decide to shoot your preworkout up your ass. Curious about the results!
    Obs, Family_guy and KennyJ like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Anyone please update here if you decide to shoot your preworkout up your ass. Curious about the results!

OMG

Lmao

Is caffeine even absorbable through your ass?

A few things r < don't even ask me how I know
    Obs, Family_guy and KennyJ like this.

HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    OMG

Lmao

Is caffeine even absorbable through your ass?

A few things r < don't even ask me how I know
    Coffee enemas. No first hand experience but it's a real thing!!
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information