Results 1 to 21 of 21
Like Tree23Likes
  • 1 Post By EDCG19
  • 6 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By Quester
  • 3 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 4 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: If halo doesn't do shiett for ME, should i

  1. #1
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73

    If halo doesn't do shiett for ME, should i

    Give up all steroids ?

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,008
    Are you a troll?
    Why did you start running gear anyway?

  3. #3
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    Are you a troll?
    Why did you start running gear anyway?
    Cuz i want to get big n knock over u mom

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,008
    You need to eat train and sleep to get big
    Steroids don't do shit without work and effort to take it to the level nobody else will go..
    JohnnyV85 likes this.

  5. #5
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    3,375
    You're not on enough Halo

    You need to stack 100mg Halo with 100mg anadrol daily for any benefits.

    Also you should be consuming 16-32 oz of canola oil per day for calories to build muscle

  6. #6
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    You're not on enough Halo

    You need to stack 100mg Halo with 100mg anadrol daily for any benefits.

    Also you should be consuming 16-32 oz of canola oil per day for calories to build muscle
    R u fuckn kidding 100mg halo is he toxic i got really near pure halo 98% and believe it or not i drink 20tbsp of olove oil a day overall i eat 4000+ calories a day

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    Cuz i want to get big n knock over u mom

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Steroids can only improve your physique, not your mentality. Unfortunately, one needs a strong mentality to use them. Perhaps you should follow the above advice and start with diet and exercise.
    fiddlesticks and Family_guy like this.

  8. #8
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    R u fuckn kidding 100mg halo is he toxic i got really near pure halo 98% and believe it or not i drink 20tbsp of olove oil a day overall i eat 4000+ calories a day

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    R u fucking kidding me?

    You don't know jack.

    You need 100mg

    Most everyone here gets gear 98% bro, you ain't special.

    Plus olive oil don't have enough saturated fat.

    You need canola oil. Or hydrogenated canola oil. At 32 table spoons a day min.

  9. #9
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    498
    Blog Entries
    1
    Lmao what the hell did i just read?

    I'll say exactly what i said in the other thread, 500mg test and lots of food= gains. Assuming you're training correctly. Very easy to comprehend. Why on earth someone would do halo only is very confusing.
    talvinchoan likes this.

  10. #10
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Lmao what the hell did i just read?

    I'll say exactly what i said in the other thread, 500mg test and lots of food= gains. Assuming you're training correctly. Very easy to comprehend. Why on earth someone would do halo only is very confusing.
    Your right bro but im kinda wary of test not doin anything because halo isn't doing much right now.....going to follow your advice nevertheless...

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    The God Himself's Avatar
    The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    368
    I am going to follow couch’s advice, I think I got why I am not gaining enough muscle mass. But I will try halo at 200 mg a day instead.
    You know, the more is the better.
    Family_guy likes this.

  12. #12
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    R u fucking kidding me?

    You don't know jack.

    You need 100mg

    Most everyone here gets gear 98% bro, you ain't special.

    Plus olive oil don't have enough saturated fat.

    You need canola oil. Or hydrogenated canola oil. At 32 table spoons a day min.
    Are you sure 100mg halo is a good idea? If it is i will try it and report back

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    498
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    Your right bro but im kinda wary of test not doin anything because halo isn't doing much right now.....going to follow your advice nevertheless...

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Halo probably will do piss all for size gains.

  14. #14
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    20,079
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    Cuz i want to get big n knock over u mom

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Leave other people's family out of it. First you said you got scammed on halo, griped about the packaging, then endorsed it before you had even run a decent amount and now you claim it's 98% pure.

    None of your posts follow a logical train of thought.

    Take some time a research how to run a proper cycle including a proper diet.
    It looks to me like you are trying to find an instant cure. Instant cures lead to bad results

    Didn't you start off with a knockoff of superdrol, then moved to Halo?
    Plan your cycle and diet and give it time instead of jumping to one of the more advanced hormones.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  15. #15
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    20,079
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    Give up all steroids ?

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    In your case, I think that is a wise choice, at least for now.
    Family_guy and Obs like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  16. #16
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,044
    Oh and hes banned.
    Come on back under a new name kimbo

  17. #17
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Oh and hes banned.
    Come on back under a new name kimbo
    I thought kimbo kinda chilled out lately.?
    Obs likes this.

  18. #18
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Oh and hes banned.
    Come on back under a new name kimbo
    Maybe the same Kimbo half slice or something, the dude who got banned when marki ruled. He had some mental things going on, actually more severe than yours bro.

  19. #19
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,044
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Maybe the same Kimbo half slice or something, the dude who got banned when marki ruled. He had some mental things going on, actually more severe than yours bro.
    Ah he just needs a friend.

  20. #20
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I thought kimbo kinda chilled out lately.?
    Under what profile he has over 100 he claims. I believe him.

  21. #21
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Ah he just needs a friend.
    Or get off the recs

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Obs and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •