Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By kelkel

Thread: Changing course mid-cycle

  1. #1
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,415

    Changing course mid-cycle

    Hey guys,

    Currently have 6 of 16 weeks left of my planned bulking cycle.... But now I'm unexpectedly going to Mexico in 6 weeks.... It's a total beach trip so I would like too lean out a bit (not much maybe 8-10 pounds). I can't make up my mind what to do about these last 6 weeks and thought of ask for your opinion (s).

    Currently taking 600 Test E, 500 Deca , 250 Mast, and .75mg Adex per week.

    I don't really have enough time to order anything to make it worth it, and i don't want to plunge 20 pounds and 'undo' what's been an ok run to date.

    Options:
    1) stay the course, just finish and go on vacation a heavy and full of water. I don't love it, but i could do it. I'm a little worried I won't stick to my calorie goals because I'll want to drop weight.

    2) I have on hand Tren E. I could drop the Deca, drop the Test E back to 200/wk, drop the Adex for aromasin or nolva, add in Tren E at 250 week.

    I think this would dry me out and I'd drop weight pretty quick. At such low doses I doubt that I'd have many sides (i don't want to go to Mexico with terrible night sweats and spooky dreams).... But it's Tren E, so it'd take about 4 weeks to get going, then I'd drop it anyway. And aromasin is freaking expensive, rather not waste it in this, rather wait for next cycle.

    3) Does Deca make you retain water like Test? I could drop the Deca and Mast, and up the Test to like 700.... But I'm not sure what the benefit would be?? I don't mind being a bit fat if I'm not poofy and full of water.

    4) I have on hand plenty of Mast E, Tren E, and Test E.... And the remaining Deca.. I have Anadrol , but with the way i retain water, seems like a bad idea. Any thoughts?

    5) Stop this cycle at week 12, then cruise on about 150 Test E per week. I could shed the water and give my hormones a chance to settle for 4 weeks before i go. I get back & shoulder acne the worst while I'm either ramping up, or winding down. Rather go shirtless while I'm full on, or mostly off because of the Acne.

    6) ...... Any other thoughts?

    Thanks for considering. FWIW, I'm leaning towards just staying the course and going down there fat, Or switching to Tren.

  2. #2
    KennyJ's Avatar
    KennyJ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Hey guys,

    Currently have 6 of 16 weeks left of my planned bulking cycle.... But now I'm unexpectedly going to Mexico in 6 weeks.... It's a total beach trip so I would like too lean out a bit (not much maybe 8-10 pounds). I can't make up my mind what to do about these last 6 weeks and thought of ask for your opinion (s).

    Currently taking 600 Test E, 500 Deca , 250 Mast, and .75mg Adex per week.

    I don't really have enough time to order anything to make it worth it, and i don't want to plunge 20 pounds and 'undo' what's been an ok run to date.

    Options:
    1) stay the course, just finish and go on vacation a heavy and full of water. I don't love it, but i could do it. I'm a little worried I won't stick to my calorie goals because I'll want to drop weight.

    2) I have on hand Tren E. I could drop the Deca, drop the Test E back to 200/wk, drop the Adex for aromasin or nolva, add in Tren E at 250 week.

    I think this would dry me out and I'd drop weight pretty quick. At such low doses I doubt that I'd have many sides (i don't want to go to Mexico with terrible night sweats and spooky dreams).... But it's Tren E, so it'd take about 4 weeks to get going, then I'd drop it anyway. And aromasin is freaking expensive, rather not waste it in this, rather wait for next cycle.

    3) Does Deca make you retain water like Test? I could drop the Deca and Mast, and up the Test to like 700.... But I'm not sure what the benefit would be?? I don't mind being a bit fat if I'm not poofy and full of water.

    4) I have on hand plenty of Mast E, Tren E, and Test E.... And the remaining Deca.. I have Anadrol , but with the way i retain water, seems like a bad idea. Any thoughts?

    5) Stop this cycle at week 12, then cruise on about 150 Test E per week. I could shed the water and give my hormones a chance to settle for 4 weeks before i go. I get back & shoulder acne the worst while I'm either ramping up, or winding down. Rather go shirtless while I'm full on, or mostly off because of the Acne.

    6) ...... Any other thoughts?

    Thanks for considering. FWIW, I'm leaning towards just staying the course and going down there fat, Or switching to Tren.
    I'm sorry, probably shouldn't even waste your time because there are people here with real knowledge about all of this. I'm not one of them but I'm pretty sure deca does make you retain water. That being said if you're gaining a lot of mass screw it if someone thinks you're bloated. I would finish that deca and gain all I could while you have that anabolic effect going.

  3. #3
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,415
    Thanks KennyJ, That's an option... Although vanity is a bitch, lol, mostly I'm judging myself.
    KennyJ likes this.

  4. #4
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,415
    Bump

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,801
    If you want to lean out over the next 6 weeks, stay with the Test, drop the Deca and up the Mast to 500mg/wk. Do some hard cardio along with your weights. The major variable is eat a clean diet.
    Charlie67 likes this.

  6. #6
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you want to lean out over the next 6 weeks, stay with the Test, drop the Deca and up the Mast to 500mg/wk. Do some hard cardio along with your weights. The major variable is eat a clean diet.
    Well damn Scotch.... That's an outstanding idea, I'm a little embarrassed it never occurred to me.

    After doing my own research , it seems to the best solution given my timeframe and current supplies. Masteron doesn't aromatize, so water retention shouldn't be a problem, and I'm not too concerned about cholesterol because my diet is pretty high in Omega fatty acids, I'm eating clean, and I'm doing my cardio. Also, this will let me drop my Adex almost completely.

    I think I'll finish my 6 weeks with 600 Test and 500 mast, thanks Scotch!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    594
    Don't eat salty foods before going to the beach or while there, they make you hold water. I'm sure you know this already. If you want to cut, just eat tuna before bed, with water and some walnuts/pecans/almonds. No carbs before bed, you'll lean out quickly.
    Charlie67 likes this.

  8. #8
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Well damn Scotch.... That's an outstanding idea, I'm a little embarrassed it never occurred to me.

    After doing my own research , it seems to the best solution given my timeframe and current supplies. Masteron doesn't aromatize, so water retention shouldn't be a problem, and I'm not too concerned about cholesterol because my diet is pretty high in Omega fatty acids, I'm eating clean, and I'm doing my cardio. Also, this will let me drop my Adex almost completely.

    I think I'll finish my 6 weeks with 600 Test and 500 mast, thanks Scotch!

    Keep 100 mgs or so of deca in there for your joints....
    Charlie67 likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  9. #9
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Keep 100 mgs or so of deca in there for your joints....
    Wise idea, thanks Kel!

    C-

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •