Reality is offline Junior Member

Sweating After Injections

last night i did a quad shot and after the shot i began sweating
    i knew i was not going to pass out...ive passed out before and i just didnt get that feeling of a blackout
    i did notice that the needle gave me some discomfort which was a 1st, i dont know if this is because i didnt inject after a hot shower or because of the spot i picked to inject. I injected higher on my thigh than usual and a little on the side of the outer quad
    anyways i aspirated and saw some air bubbles move so i continued, now that i think of it it felt like the muscle was tight (even tho i stretched)
    OK im taking way to much time to ask this question...has anyone experienced sweating, rise in bodytemp or anythin like that after a shot?
    is so what did u contribute that to?
    it prob doesnt make any difference but im jus tryin to learn more a baout injections and get better

thanks so much again-Reality

BDTR is offline Retired
    Only with fina for me... what were you injecting? It almost sounds like after you aspirated when you started to inject you went down a little deeper and hit a vein and may have injected into it. I did this once... it wasn't something pleasent at all. Sweating badly, eyes got red and i got really fuckin' dizzy felt like i was gonna pass out..

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Could be your nerves.

Colossus is offline New Member
    yeahh id have to agree with money boss.. the first time i ever shot myself, it was also in my quad, and i was a bit nervous and did break out in a sweat, face got red... was it one of ur first times??

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well I'd say it was the nerves if he sweat PRIOR to the injection, but whats the fuss post injection? You know it was a piece of cake, so why worry?

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    I don't know for sure what the cause was, but I just about passed out also on my first quad shot....pretty sure it was a mild panic attack. It seemed like I could feel much more with a quad than a glute shot, and I thick subconciously I freaked. I thought for sure I hit a vein or something but within 5 min. or so I was fine.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I haven't done a cycle yet, but I think I'd get a little panicy once I inject.

Doc

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I did my first shot ever on Monday and in the quad. After I was done I felt a little hot and nervous. Guzzled some water, got up and walked around and was fine. Second shot Thursday I didn't have that feeling. I think it was just nerves from administering my first shot.

sublang is offline Junior Member
    Your body probably went into shock. It is a somewhat common reaction to injections. Symptoms can include sweating, fainting, vomiting (or feeling like it), etc. Just make sure you have somebody else there while you inject.

Reality is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the replies...i dont know what the problem was i wasnt nervous it was my 6or7th shot...i think i might have done what bdtr said
    i might have stuck at the wrong angle, i went in on the side of the muscle more than the top.

well ill see what happens 2morrow-thanks again

Thread Information