mrthai is offline Junior Member

Start use caber or wait?

Im almost 8 weeks in on my cycle.
    Currently Iam on:
    Test E: 1000mg/w
    Deca : 600mg/w
    + Hgh 4iu/d
    Aromasin 0.125mg/d

I have some caber on hand, but i have not started using it yet, my erections is still standing strong, and my sexdrive is very good. Only problem is that my ejaculations is very soft....
    I plan to run this cycle for 20weeks, so my question is, do i start use the caber now, or do i wait til i really need it and notice prolactin issues?
    KennyJ likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I'd wait - buuuut

When the sides do hit, it's kinda too late

When I do run Caber, it's at a super low dose. That shit fvcks with me too much - makes me not able to nut for way too long, even after stopping Caber for months
    KennyJ and mrthai like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I'd wait - buuuut

When the sides do hit, it's kinda too late

When I do run Caber, it's at a super low dose. That shit fvcks with me too much - makes me not able to nut for way too long, even after stopping Caber for months
    That’s odd because it makes me nut quicker and multiple times if I choose...

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your 8 weeks into cycle . your LH and FSH are totally shut down at this point.. a decrease in ejaculate at this point is to be expected and has nothing to do with prolactin or needed caber.

add some HCG if it concerns you , but I wouldn't add caber at this point
    mrthai and CA_DXB_85 like this.

T-boner is offline Associate Member
    Add some Proviron if you want to increase the volume of ejaculate and make your orgasms last for a very long time. That’s exactly what it does to me. Also clears up my acne.
    mrthai likes this.

Ok, Its very livable, I noticed around week 4 that I started get shut down and sexdrive was extremly low, so i doubled my test from 500 to 1000mg, after this everything has been really good, only the ejaculations as i mentioned above, but thats not bad at all.
    I have proviron on hand, but is it to late throw them in f.ex at week 14-15-16 or something, it will still do the job, right?

I would. Proviron will create more free test. Since you are towards the end of your cycle your receptors could be clogged so even though your total test is high, your free test could be low. It’s not liver toxic. It basically does similar things as Masteron on only in pill form. It’s not gonna add mass but for me it hardens and also makes me feel a lot better. Awesome sex benefits too.
    mrthai likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-boner View Post
    Add some Proviron if you want to increase the volume of ejaculate and make your orgasms last for a very long time. That’s exactly what it does to me. Also clears up my acne.
    PRVIRON is very underrated. I notice numerous positive effects from its use. I use it in ALL my cycles and even use a 12.5mg amount daily during TRT periods.
    mrthai likes this.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i'm surprised no one has said HCG 500iu during the cycle... I typically do that, but a cycle for me is 750mg test and 50mg anavar .. So i need the support from the hcg..
    mrthai likes this.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    i'm surprised no one has said HCG 500iu during the cycle... I typically do that, but a cycle for me is 750mg test and 50mg anavar.. So i need the support from the hcg..
    I agree. I always run HCG . That will keep the boys working and make the load normal. Proviron will increase the load if you want that.

Ashop, at what dose you run it during cycle?

[QUOTE=mrthai;7446412]Ashop, at what dose you run it during cycle?[/QUOTE
    I run Proviron at 50mg per day on cycle. That seems to be enough for me to get the sex benefits and level out estrogen. Should be freeing up bound testosterone too. You can go up to 100-150 even.

CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrthai View Post
    Im almost 8 weeks in on my cycle.
    Currently Iam on:
    Test E: 1000mg/w
    Deca : 600mg/w
    + Hgh 4iu/d
    Aromasin 0.125mg/d

I have some caber on hand, but i have not started using it yet, my erections is still standing strong, and my sexdrive is very good. Only problem is that my ejaculations is very soft....
    If you run HCG at 500iu/week as the other guys also suggested, it will fix that issue. It will also help you when u start PCT as your testies will respond quicker/better to nolva/clomid.

A little off topic, but could you please let me know how the HGH is going for ya at that dosage? I plan to run a similar cycle soon and was thinking to add HGH, mainly for its fat shredding properties and the other goodies such as the deep sleep etc.
    Are u noticing anything at this point?
    Thanks in advance

Its my first run with HGH but from what i notice is this:
    My sleep is good, my skin is very good, good recovery, feeling good and my stamnia is good.
    I gain more fat than i want, but I eat almost 5000kcal a day with 50% carbs 25% fats and 25% protein. But i would probably have gained more fat without the HGH.

Had some problems that i think is due to the hgh, i think i upped my dosage to fast, i was up at 5iu after around 1month, with a split dosage morning/evening. This gave me some joint pain. So i went down to 4iu, and everything got better.
    Around a month ago i started doing 4iu in morning only before my morning cardio, none at evening, with this i got numbness in my pointing finger and middlefinger in my right hand, and i woke up 2-3 times a night and have to move my arm, so i went back to dosing it at 2iu/2iu morning evening again after this, still have some numbness but its a lot better.

I started out with one brand(pharmatropin) used one 100iu kit of that.
    After i tried another brand(ZPHC tropin) and have used 2 120iu kit of them.
    Today I will go back to try pharmatropin again, and i plan to lower my dosage to 3,33iu a day to see if i can get the numbness totally away.(morning/evening shot)
    I started out 27 november so i been on it a good 80 days+

From what i have experienced till now i will just say, DONT UP YOUR DOSAGE TO FAST, be patient and work your way up to the dosage.
    CA_DXB_85 likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    My sleep is good, my skin is very good, good recovery, feeling good and my stamnia is good.
    I gain more fat than i want, but I eat almost 5000kcal a day with 50% carbs 25% fats and 25% protein. But i would probably have gained more fat without the HGH.

Had some problems that i think is due to the hgh, i think i upped my dosage to fast, i was up at 5iu after around 1month, with a split dosage morning/evening. This gave me some joint pain. So i went down to 4iu, and everything got better.
    Around a month ago i started doing 4iu in morning only before my morning cardio, none at evening, with this i got numbness in my pointing finger and middlefinger in my right hand, and i woke up 2-3 times a night and have to move my arm, so i went back to dosing it at 2iu/2iu morning evening again after this, still have some numbness but its a lot better.

Today I will go back to try pharmatropin again, and i plan to lower my dosage to 3,33iu a day to see if i can get the numbness totally away.(morning/evening shot)

From what i have experienced till now i will just say, DONT UP YOUR DOSAGE TO FAST, be patient and work your way up to the dosage.
    Your experiencing carpal tunnel from the hgh. Your body *may* adapt and the symptoms can go away completely. This was the case for me. In the meantime try some vitamin b6. It helped with my numbness tremendously. A wrist wrap while sleeping helps too. Massaging with cypress oil is another good remedy.
    mrthai and CA_DXB_85 like this.

Yeah, iknow Octaneforce
    Where do you massage, at your wrist where it probably comes from? or direct on your fingers?
    How many MG of vitamin b6 you recommand?
    At the moment i only eat b complex vitamins, which contains about 1.6mg/tab. (6 a day).
    And some ZMA before sleep which contains 2mg/tab.
    Last edited by mrthai; 02-17-2019 at 11:46 PM.

CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Thanks for the detailed and informative feedback, bro! I highly appreciate it
    mrthai likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, iknow Octaneforce
    Where do you massage, at your wrist where it probably comes from? or direct on your fingers?
    How many MG of vitamin b6 you recommand?
    At the moment i only eat b complex vitamins, which contains about 1.6mg/tab. (6 a day).
    And some ZMA before sleep which contains 2mg/tab.
    yep, massage your wrists. Thats where the problem comes from. A good massage therapist will know right away and be able to rub out the tight spots. My friend is a massage therapist and she worked on my arms for about a hour and said it was the worst case shes ever seen lol. The b6 i use is just some 200mg tablets from the drug store. I take 1 tablet a day.
    mrthai likes this.

Thanks for the tips.
    I will try out b6 from tomorrow and also lower my dosage, hopefully this will get it back to normal.
    Will also try to massage it every now and then.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Thread Information