Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Rjr1983
  • 1 Post By Rjr1983

Thread: Zero pip

Rjr1983 is offline Junior Member

Wink Zero pip

Couldnt find the thread where someone had given advice on quad injections. Something to the effect of "slightly forward. Of where your hand would rest in your pocket." Wanted to find the original so i could give the guy my thanks. Quad shots have always killed me. 3-4 days of pip so bad i limped around and actually considered going to the doctor a few times. Did one last night... NOTHING! Thanks to whoever that was.

HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    Could have been me. I did say that. But wasn't the first to say it on this board. I do some light pokes with the needle until I find a pain free spot. Sometimes moving just 1/2 inch makes a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by HDThunder View Post
    Could have been me. I did say that. But wasn't the first to say it on this board. I do some light pokes with the needle until I find a pain free spot. Sometimes moving just 1/2 inch makes a big difference.
    Coulda been, they also recommended using your finger to find a spot that didnt hurt to push on. Of it was you thanks brother. I wanted a new spot but terrified of something like a sterile abscess in the delt that could leave a divot, so i avoided shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjr1983 View Post
    Couldnt find the thread where someone had given advice on quad injections. Something to the effect of "slightly forward. Of where your hand would rest in your pocket." Wanted to find the original so i could give the guy my thanks. Quad shots have always killed me. 3-4 days of pip so bad i limped around and actually considered going to the doctor a few times. Did one last night... NOTHING! Thanks to whoever that was.
    Congrats. PIP sucks. I used to limp around too for a while. I found that shorter the ester, greater the PIP. PIP was the worst for me when I pinned Sus250 on my first cycle. OMG, I couldn't walk normally for two days. I kept at it, stupid right, for a couple of weeks and the PIP was manageable. Now pinning my quads is a walk in the park.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Man you can't complain about pip till you do tren suspension or injectable superdrol lol.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For me especially in quads I use 1.5 inch needle and get aero pip from even 3 cc mix of test c 3/4cc
    Tren hex 1cc and dhb 1 1/4 cc

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Congrats. PIP sucks. I used to limp around too for a while. I found that shorter the ester, greater the PIP. PIP was the worst for me when I pinned Sus250 on my first cycle. OMG, I couldn't walk normally for two days. I kept at it, stupid right, for a couple of weeks and the PIP was manageable. Now pinning my quads is a walk in the park.
    Yeah i got a 400mg/ml blend that can be a little rough no matter where i pin, but quads were an absoulte nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    For me especially in quads I use 1.5 inch needle and get aero pip from even 3 cc mix of test c 3/4cc
    1 1/2 huh? Ill give it a try, ive been using 1 in.
    jolter604 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    Sorry guys stupid phone double posted.
    jolter604 likes this.

Sorry guys stupid phone double posted.
    My theory is there are less nerves the deeper I pin
    Just a theory

I always use pocket area as well did lower area once and limped for a week

Thread Information