Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: 15 days into the Sustanon only cycle so far experience

MonsterMMORPG is offline New Member

Lightbulb 15 days into the Sustanon only cycle so far experience

02.02.2019 - first injection sustanon 250 mg (morning)
    02.02.2019 - 0.25mg arimidex
    04.02.2019 - 0.25mg arimidex
    06.02.2019 - 0.25mg arimidex
    06.02.2019 - sustanon 250mg (evening)
    08.02.2019 - 0.25mg arimidex
    10.02.2019 - 0.25mg arimidex
    10.02.2019 - sustanon 250mg (morning)
    12.02.2019 - 0.25mg arimidex
    14.02.2019 - 0.25mg arimidex
    14.02.2019 - sustanon 250mg (evening)
    16.02.2019 - 0.25mg arimidex
    17.02.2019 - sustanon 250mg (evening)
    17.02.2019 - HCG 200~300iu (i couldnt draw exact amount 250iu from the vial) (evening)

HCG will be same days as sustanon 250iu from now on
    My HCG is Pregnyl 1500IU. It came with Sodium chloride 1 ml solvent (0.9% w/v)
    It was powder and i have reconstructed it
    I am keeping the rest of the vial in refrigerator
    The vial has rubber stopper so i believe it should be safe

So far i haven’t noticed any strength increase. There was a minor energy increase in 14.02.2019 and 15.02.2019 workout
    I am looking forward to this week and the week 4
    Didn’t notice any bloat or water retention (there maybe a 0.5~1kg water gain not sure though)
    The only thing i have noticed is increased sex drive (several times more than before)

Other than these i use only regular supplements such as whey protein, vitamins and creatine

I am using all pharmacy products as i was able to purchase all of them from pharmacy

I have 90 Nolvadex pills for PCT. each one is 10 mg

I plan to use Nolvadex as follow : 40/30/20/10/10/10/5/5 (daily mg per week)

So Nolvadex usage will be total 8 weeks

I plan Sustanon cycle to be 12 weeks
    PCT after 21 days of last injection
    Arimidex will continue until PCT starts

Though i am not sure about continuing Arimidex between last injection and the start date of PCT
    Perhaps i should use 0.25mg first week and for the remaining 2 weeks 0.125mg what would you say? Once in a 2 days

HCG will end 1 week before the cycle ends (i have total 18 x 250 iu HCG)

This is my first ever cycle

If my E2 were crashed due to Arimidex i would have noticed by now right?

I plan to get blood work after 28 days of cycle to see E2 and other stuff

My pre-cycle natural blood levels as below (Age 32, body fat around 20%, very sedentary daily life)

E2 (Estradiol) is 33.21 pg/ml (range is 0 - 39.8)
    Tsh is 0.95 uIU/mL (range is 0.35 - 5.5)
    Free T3 is 3.28 pg/ml (range is 2.3 - 4.2)
    Free T4 is 1.13 (range is 0.89 - 1.76)
    Fsh is 3.47 mIU/mL (range is 1.4 - 18.1)
    Lh is 4.01 mIU/mL (range is 1.5 - 9.3)
    Total Testesteron is 3.49 ng/ml (range is 0.86 - 7.88)
    Prolactin is 10.72 (range is 2.1 - 17.7)

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    You should have got a good routine down for a few weeks before resorting to juice

The time spent dialing in diet and training will waste the front half of cycle.

Your hcg will only last about 7-10 days if that. It needs bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic chloride to stay good for long periods. The regular sodium chloride is for 1 reconstitution and in injection all at once

You will know if e2 is crashed, you will feel lazy.

It's likely you will crash your e2 early on dosing adex like that from the startm
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 02-17-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    In 3 Full 12 weeks cycles with a real PCT I ran arimidex .25mg/EOD each time from day 1 of the cycle (12 week cycles). Not once have I crashed my E2. I have now ran .25mg arimidex EOD for over an entire year and my E2 is perfectly fine. I am not sure why everyone seems scared of some arimidex. Everyone experiences it different, I guess.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’m having better gains now that I use no ai or little ai depending on compounds. It’s been the most significant change I’ve made to my cycling with great results.
    Swollster likes this.

HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    Do you plan on posting this in a new thread every week? You were told last week you shouldn't need that much Adex for the amount of test your running.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ml#post7445662

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I’m having better gains now that I use no ai or little ai depending on compounds. It’s been the most significant change I’ve made to my cycling with great results.
    Do you know what your E2 runs at roughly? Mine flucuates between 10-35. Not gonna lie, sometimes I go a week and forget about the damn AI. Might be good honestly now that I think about it. However, when I cycled with PCT I stayed pretty consistent. Now that I never stop it's a bit harder to manage.

Quote Originally Posted by HDThunder View Post
    Do you plan on posting this in a new thread every week? You were told last week you shouldn't need that much Adex for the amount of test your running.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ml#post7445662
    As everyone's experience is different, let him give it a go and see. Mid bloods will tell him and us everything we need to know.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    In 3 Full 12 weeks cycles with a real PCT I ran arimidex .25mg/EOD each time from day 1 of the cycle (12 week cycles). Not once have I crashed my E2. I have now ran .25mg arimidex EOD for over an entire year and my E2 is perfectly fine. I am not sure why everyone seems scared of some arimidex. Everyone experiences it different, I guess.

its not that anyone is sacred of running some AI when needed.. its just that when CYLING AAS and blasting massive amounts of Androgens, there is NO need to keep your estrogen levels in the low normal ranges.. keeping normal E levels is for normal guys and TRT patients.
    the idea of carrying over TRT protocols of Estrogen control is not beneficial for actual cycling AAS for maximum muscle growth.

So what we are really afraid of is keeping estrogen in the normal ranges while on cycle and thus hindering our maximal potential for gains.

Estrogen in the presence of elevated Androgens is extremely anabolic and a huge factor for growth and IGF production, anabolism etc

popular belief is that cattle are beefed up with Tren , but the truth is its the shit ton of estrogen they are injected with along with the tren that make them grow
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 02-17-2019 at 08:28 PM.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    its not that anyone is sacred of running some AI when needed.. its just that when CYLING AAS and blasting massive amounts of Androgens, there is NO need to keep your estrogen levels in the low normal ranges.. keeping normal E levels is for normal guys and TRT patients.
    the idea of carrying TRT protocols of Estrogen control is not beneficial for actual cycling AAS for maximum muscle growth.

So what we are really afraid of is keeping estrogen in the normal ranges while on cycle and thus hindering our maximal potential for gains.

Estrogen in the presence of elevated Androgens is extremely anabolic and a huge factor for growth and IGF production, anabolism etc

popular belief is that cattle are beefed up with Tren , but the truth is its the shit ton of estrogen they are injected with along with the tren that make them grow
    Can we just give the cattle insulin and superdrol already??? Makes sense to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    You should have got a good routine down for a few weeks before resorting to juice

The time spent dialing in diet and training will waste the front half of cycle.

Your hcg will only last about 7-10 days if that. It needs bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic chloride to stay good for long periods. The regular sodium chloride is for 1 reconstitution and in injection all at once

You will know if e2 is crashed, you will feel lazy.

It's likely you will crash your e2 early on dosing adex like that from the startm
    i found on this site that it can be used 60 days

Reconstituted solution is stable for 60 days when refrigerated.

https://www.merckconnect.com/pregnyl...dministration/

and also here it says 60 days

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugs...692s021lbl.pdf

IMPORTANT: USE COMPLETELY AFTER RECONSTITUTION. RECONSTITUTED
    SOLUTION IS STABLE FOR 60 DAYS WHEN REFRIGERATED.

by the way i havent felt any laziness yet . actually i feel like slightly getting better energy

I just noticed that those are 0.56% sodium chloride and 0.9% BENZYL ALCOHOL

so If i freeze my solution would it last 17.5 days?

Because it is sold as 3 vials and expensive. I can't just purchase 1 vial
    Last edited by MonsterMMORPG; 02-18-2019 at 12:55 AM.

recently i am getting sweat while sleeping

may that be related to cycle or just weather? actually we did not change the room temperature

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    i found on this site that it can be used 60 days

Reconstituted solution is stable for 60 days when refrigerated.

https://www.merckconnect.com/pregnyl...dministration/

and also here it says 60 days

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugs...692s021lbl.pdf

IMPORTANT: USE COMPLETELY AFTER RECONSTITUTION. RECONSTITUTED
    SOLUTION IS STABLE FOR 60 DAYS WHEN REFRIGERATED.

by the way i havent felt any laziness yet . actually i feel like slightly getting better energy
    Damn.

Alot of people need to hear this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the idea of carrying over TRT protocols of Estrogen control is not beneficial for actual cycling AAS for maximum muscle growth.

What is an optimal e2 level then when on full blown use?

i have split remaining pregnyl into 5 syringas and frozen them today

i couldn't find any bacteria-static water in Turkey

any bad side of this?

Thread Information