Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By HDThunder
  • 1 Post By 99JT
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Aerospace

Thread: Deca and eq

transilvania is offline Junior Member

Deca and eq

Anyone try this mix of course with a test base ??

HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    Yes. Just ran a test, deca , eq, mast cycle. Do you have a question about it? Nothing magical about it. EQ is just non-aromatizing test basically. So I did 500 test base and 800 EQ. Truthfully don't think I got much from the EQ. If I did it again, I'd just run a gram of test. I don't have estrogen issues. Deca was at 500 and Mast 400 BTW. 14 weeks and 20lbs.
    transilvania likes this.

99JT is offline Member
    Thought about doing it just for the appetite increase with the EQ.
    transilvania likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    much better ways to increase appetite then EQ .. but yeah deca and EQ go together just as well as test and deca go together (as EQ is just non aromatizing non dht producing test with anti estrogenic benefits). which is great for guys that are estrogen sensitive
    transilvania likes this.

Im a big fan of deca , i run eq last year for the first time swiching mid cycle after deca but nothing special about it . This month i have two year after my heart attack and i was planinng to do only 2 more cycle ,this one and another next year to gain some muscle bc im 40 lbs lighter then before heart attack

Last year i did a 24 weeks cycle of 500 mg cyp with 400 mg deca for 8 weeks follow by 4 weeks of hcg only 400 eq for the next 8 weeks same 4 weeks off and hcg and 400 tren e for the last 8 weeks , before pct ,blood work was good ecg ,Doppler

Quote Originally Posted by transilvania View Post
    Last year i did a 24 weeks cycle of 500 mg cyp with 400 mg deca for 8 weeks follow by 4 weeks of hcg only 400 eq for the next 8 weeks same 4 weeks off and hcg and 400 tren e for the last 8 weeks , before pct ,blood work was good ecg ,Doppler
    That's an interesting cycle. Did you get good gains?

I ran Test/Deca /EQ cycle before and gained weight and strength. Now I run low doese of Deca 75mg/wk + EQ 75mg/wk for my joints.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    That's an interesting cycle. Did you get good gains?

I ran Test/Deca/EQ cycle before and gained weight and strength. Now I run low doese of Deca 75mg/wk + EQ 75mg/wk for my joints.
    It was a awesome cycle i gain 22-24 lbs, it was after the longest time off in 15 years ,i was scared after heart attack and stay off for one year straight , i did a lot of cardio ,take 6 grams Fish oil daily and a lot of supplements for cardiovascular healty ,i stole some ideeas from Dorian yates off season cycle ,Ronnie Rowland slingshot metod ,and one weightlifting trainer from my town ,Dave palumbo use this cycle but without 4 weeks off and higher dosage, i use this method 10 years ago and i was very happy with the results and it make sense becouse after 8 weeks i always stop making gains and i need to up the dosage ,not a smart ideea in my case ,myostatin levels rise significantly after 8 weeks but slowly go back to normal after 2-4 weeks in my case i know from the past 2 weeks are not enough 4 is ideally and the same time receptors star cleaning ,i use hcg only in the 4 week period first 2 weeks 500 Ui 3 times and last 2 weeks 500 Ui 2 times and 11 days after last cyp/tren inj same hcg blast but with 1000 Ui , i was using adex 1 mg twice week the next day after inj on 8 weeks blast and 0.5 mg twice on hcg .surprisingly the biggest weight gain was on the last part of my cycle the one with tren . Sorry my english and i hope i was useful with something
    Last edited by transilvania; 03-01-2019 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HDThunder View Post
    Yes. Just ran a test, deca, eq, mast cycle. Do you have a question about it? Nothing magical about it. EQ is just non-aromatizing test basically. So I did 500 test base and 800 EQ. Truthfully don't think I got much from the EQ. If I did it again, I'd just run a gram of test. I don't have estrogen issues. Deca was at 500 and Mast 400 BTW. 14 weeks and 20lbs.
    Same here , i don't have a problem with estrogen in the past i run 1000 mg test e with 50 mg dbol for the first 4 weeks without Ai or nolvadex with no problem maybe some water retention now i see a lot of trt experts who recommend not to use Ai for estrogen cardio protective effect ,and lowering hdl effect of arimidex ,my only concern is thrombossis effect of estrogen ... For the next cycle i was thinking of 500 mg cyp 500 mg deca and 500 mg eq 8 weeks follow by 4 weeks of hcg only and next 8 weeks of 300 mg test prop 300 tren and 300 maste dont want to use orals becouse they drop hdl to much

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    Deca is a good bulker, very wet. I am very prone to deca dick now, I've tried everything, it's not worth it anymore so I use EQ + DBOL as an alternative. Love that cycle now, you'll grow just the same and without all the bloat, you look good and feel good.
    transilvania likes this.

Thread Information