Thread: Winny!!!!??

Benner53 is offline New Member

Winny!!!!??

I am 250 lbs, 6'2". i was just about to start my first cycle after about 3 months of research. It was going to be Test/EQ followed by clen /clomid. but after not being able to sleep because of thinking over and over of what i want from this, i realized that the main reasoin i am doing this is to be more cut and lose a good amount of fat.

as of now i have a fair amount of muscle on ,my body, and more fat then i would like, i guess my question is, can i do a cycle of Winny, without having done a cycle of any sort in my past? and get results of losing fat and cutting up a little bit being my size?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You need test.

nj juice is offline Member
    As anyone will tell you man, it's not the juice that's gonna do it for you, it's going to be your diet and training; steroids only help. Also test should be included in every cycle you do. Just my .02

Larry Scott is offline Banned
    don't ban me you jerk! all i was doing was telling the truth. somebody needed to on this board!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Scott
    don't ban me you jerk! all i was doing was telling the truth. somebody needed to on this board!
    huh

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    uhm, ok larry ? anyways back to the topic ! i would just cut if i were u using diet/cardio. do cardio in the morning for 1 hr. i woudl stay away from juice until u lower ur bf naturally.

Thread Information