mac34 is offline Junior Member

Cypionate shot went wrong

Hi guys.

I'm doing self administered TRT, 60mg every 3-4 days. I have been using cypionate for a total period of maybe 5 months. So I have done plenty of shots already.

However the one I did one week ago felt different. I felt pain in the leg the same day, which is unusual. After 3 days or so I have noticed the left thigh was much bigger than the right and swollen. When I sit and touch my thigh, it's feels like I had an implant there. So it's like bubble underneath the skin.

Then I did another shot to the right thigh and noticed similar effect, although smaller. What do you think? Could it be an infection? There's a big possibility I didn't go deep enough, as I sometimes inject at too small angles.

Any feedback appreciated!
    Last edited by mac34; 03-02-2019 at 09:13 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    What gear is it?

Same shit you have been shooting or new?

Is it warm & swollen or is just a knot?

I had a few that I have done a tad close to surface that straight knotted up or swole up after hitting a vein

It's the same gear (underground lab) I have been using for 3 weeks, though I got different needless and syringes. The scale on the syringe was different and I stupidly shot 120mg instead of 60mg. Though I don't think it's a problem here. Now I remember I had to put a lot of force to push the gear through.

The thigh is swollen, but apart from that looks normal. Feels warmer when I touch it than other areas of the thigh. And when I press it with my finger, it feels harder/more tense the more pressure I put. I think that shot was close to the surface.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Well, give it time - it swell up & get hot, u have an infection

I don’t think so tho

Fresh newb injection sites

Shit, I don’t even feel most of my shots any more

Yes I guess I will wait a few days. I think it's is a bit smaller than it was a few days ago.

Though it's swollen, a bit warm and in the 4 months I have been taking gear, I never had anything like that. It's not like that tissue damage pain at all

I have been reading a lot of similar threads here and I'm not really sure what to do. I'm not in my home country and I don't know if I could get a doc easily here or buy antibiotics without prescription.

It's been a week. Should I wait more or pack up and return home to the doc? I would do anything to not be cut up.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mac34 View Post
    I have been reading a lot of similar threads here and I'm not really sure what to do. I'm not in my home country and I don't know if I could get a doc easily here or buy antibiotics without prescription.

It's been a week. Should I wait more or pack up and return home to the doc? I would do anything to not be cut up.
    Is it red warm to the touch and are you running s fever? Is the knot getting smaller?

Hey Bio-Active, thanks for your reply.

It's warm, but not boiling hot as I saw it mentioned in some other thread. I thought that maybe it got a little smaller, now I don't know. Having returned from a night out and dancing for a few hours, it doesn't seem better. I don't have any fever and feel completely normal.

I think the worst indicator here is, that I never had anything like that. And suddenly I have it 2 times in a row on 2 thighs. I know I could get the needle not deep enough, but the statistics are against me here. I don't know, maybe the needles I bought recently were contaminated with some sh**./

I think I should get an antibiotic asap. What's the worst thing that can happen. Though I doubt I'm going to book a doctor visit here for Monday and wonder if I would be better off going back home.

If it's an infection, do you know how much time do I have before it gets out of hand?
    Last edited by mac34; 03-02-2019 at 09:12 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey Bio-Active, thanks for your reply.

It's warm, but not boiling hot as I saw it mentioned in some other thread. I thought that maybe it got a little smaller, now I don't know. Having returned from a night out and dancing for a few hours, it doesn't seem better. I don't have any fever and feel completely normal.

I think the worst indicator here is, that I never had anything like that. And suddenly I have it 2 times in a row on 2 thighs. I know I could get the needle not deep enough, but the statistics are against me here. I don't know, maybe the needles I bought recently were contaminated with some sh**./

I think I should get an antibiotic asap. What's the worst thing that can happen. Though I doubt I'm going to book a doctor visit here for Monday and wonder if I would be better off going back home.

If it's an infection, do you know how much time do I have before it gets out of hand?
    If it was infected it would be getting worse it would be red and really swollen. You would probably be running a fever too. I get Knotts often pinning quads and they dissipate in a week or sometimes even two

Rjr1983 is offline Junior Member
    Could be a sterile abcess (although in both legs?...) But if it is dont rub it, just get a doc to look at it. If it doesnt go away that ia or get hot and yada yada like the other guys said.

Thanks guys. I think it definitely doesn't get worse. Perhaps it got a little bit smaller.

I'm pretty sure on the both shots I didn't get deep enough, as I have the habit of using small angles and I really outdid it recently. It could be I repeated the same mistake twice even though I tried to avoid it. On the less recent shot, I couldn't push the liquid through and I had to use a lot of force. And then I felt pain immediately after the shot which was unusual.

It isn't red or anything. The skin is normal. So maybe it's just an odd scenario with the knots.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ve had this before but it goes away in a couple days. I inject high volume and concentration gear though.

While I think it has flattened considerably, I'm not sure if it doesn't cover a bigger area. Does it say something?

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Sorry to say man but we are gonna have to amputate. Best wishes.

JK, the actual worrying is gonna cause 1000x the problems of the actual injection. Doing anything to warm the area will also speed the healing up significantly. If you feel normal don't even think about it.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 03-03-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Ok, I guess I shouldn't then. I just hope it's not some rare-ass bacterium which doesn't result in fever.

It's not that I'm worrying that much, but if I was to be cut up, I would much rather prevent it. Especially since the spring is on its way

But I think it did got a little smaller. I think I will hold on with injections for a week though. I'm so stupid I took only one vial on my travel, instead of 2.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Ok, I guess I shouldn't then. I just hope it's not some rare-ass bacterium which doesn't result in fever.

It's not that I'm worrying that much, but if I was to be cut up, I would much rather prevent it. Especially since the spring is on its way

But I think it did got a little smaller. I think I will hold on with injections for a week though. I'm so stupid I took only one vial on my travel, instead of 2.
    There's nothing to prevent man its a normal lump from injection and basically impossible to not have, it's the whole point of enth and cyp really, pro bbs have such severity of these lumps they strategically use them to spot enhance muscle like synthol.

Hi guys.

I'm doing self administered TRT, 60mg every 3-4 days. I have been using cypionate for a total period of maybe 5 months. So I have done plenty of shots already.

However the one I did one week ago felt different. I felt pain in the leg the same day, which is unusual. After 3 days or so I have noticed the left thigh was much bigger than the right and swollen. When I sit and touch my thigh, it's feels like I had an implant there. So it's like bubble underneath the skin.

Then I did another shot to the right thigh and noticed similar effect, although smaller. What do you think? Could it be an infection? There's a big possibility I didn't go deep enough, as I sometimes inject at too small angles.

Any feedback appreciated!
    If you're sure everything was sterile, I wouldn't sweat it. Abscess like that happens sometime. It's happened to me and I am sure I was pretty close to sterile. It goes away and you keep pinning and keep feeling amazing.

Thread Information