EDCG19 is offline Senior Member

BP/Heart rate general questions

Ok, I'm basically doing TRT and have been for a few years now. My blood pressure is in a very good normal range, my resting heart rate changes between 54-58 and hasn't been above 60 resting heart rate since last year
    I have a question regarding why some gear affects the resting heart rate and why would it? I get the BP thing but heart rate changes with something like tren ? Why would this be the case and is it because you're in a heavier anabolic state meaning your body is just working "overtime" to keep up with fat burning and muscle building so your metabolism is working twice as hard when running heavier or mid range cycles?

If thats the case than with a higher heart rate and high bp wouldn't it be impossible to sleep? Your heart rate is so high its acting like you are consistently working out meanwhile you're just sitting there and should be relaxing

Am I right here or missing this somehow?

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Here is my best answer to your general question: Sympathetic nervous system activation. Brother, you put some of your answers within your questions so I'm having trouble reading them.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hematocrit plays a role in heart beat also. Hematocrit increases with tren with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    If I remember correctly, doesn't trenbolone have an effect on the thyroid? One of the aesthetic effects of tren is getting shredded. One of the unwanted effects is night sweats. I think the increased body temperature/loss of fat is a sign of an increase in metabolism - which coincides with a higher heart rate. If you accelerate your vehicle, the gears turn quicker.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Some compounds have strong neurological / sympathetic effects, tren suspension halo namely. That alone raises HR BP

But.. Your heart rate at rest should not be what it's like when you workout, hopefully that is exaggeration lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    If I remember correctly, doesn't trenbolone have an effect on the thyroid? One of the aesthetic effects of tren is getting shredded. One of the unwanted effects is night sweats. I think the increased body temperature/loss of fat is a sign of an increase in metabolism - which coincides with a higher heart rate. If you accelerate your vehicle, the gears turn quicker.
    I haven't heard much about that but what im trying to find out is why would bp or tren have any affect on resting heart rate? Is it because your body is working overtime to burn fat/build muscle so your heart rate rises or is it the blood pressure? idk..

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Some compounds have strong neurological / sympathetic effects, tren suspension halo namely. That alone raises HR BP

But.. Your heart rate at rest should not be what it's like when you workout, hopefully that is exaggeration lol.
    that is why i am asking, i read a story online maybe a few weeks ago about some obese guy and he posted his resting heart rate and it was through the fucking roof, he's obese so i dont understand why it was so high but i told him straight off the bat to go see a fucking doctor...

Thread Information