Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Slacker78
  • 1 Post By Slacker78
  • 1 Post By MonsterMMORPG
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By MonsterMMORPG

Thread: Day 32 Sustanon only cycle blood results - EOD arimidex but still high E2 - comments

  1. #1
    MonsterMMORPG is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43

    Day 32 Sustanon only cycle blood results - EOD arimidex but still high E2 - comments

    It has been day 32 since i have started sustanon only cycle

    This is my first ever cycle

    Age 32 - extremely sedentary work , weight 100 kg, height 178 cm, fat ratio around 19% according to omron scale

    All pharmacy product purchased from public pharmacy

    I am taking 2 x 250 mg Sustanon weekly (total 500 per week)
    I am taking every other day (once every 2 days) arimidex 0.25 mg
    I am taking 2 x 250 iu HCG since day 14 weekly (total 500 per week)

    Recently i feel like i have gained some water weight. Slight increase in weight, moon face and blood pressure (systolic blood pressure increased from 110-120 to 130-140 range)

    Working in the gym 5 days a week (chest, back, legs, shoulders and arms split by daily)
    My workouts are extremely heavy

    I have genetically high cholesterol comes from family

    Today i got blood results

    Total Testosterone : 15.08 ng/ml : range 0.86 - 7.88 - pre cycle natural level 3.49

    Prolactin : 18.78 ng/ml : range 2.1 - 17.7 - pre cycle natural level 10.72

    Estradiol : 64.44 pg/ml : range 0 - 39.8 - pre cycle natural level 33.21

    Progesterone : 0.82 ng/ml - range 0.28 - 1.22 - pre cycle natural level 0.56

    Cortisol : 14.33 ug/dl - pre cycle natural level 19.73

    Creatinine : 1.24 mg/dl - range 0.70 - 1.30 - pre cycle natural level 1.25

    Aspartate Transaminase (AST) : 53 U/L - range 13 - 40 - pre cycle natural level 34

    Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT) : 50 U/L - range 10 - 49 - pre cycle natural level 33

    Triglyceride : 64 mg/dl - pre cycle natural level 55

    LDL Cholesterol : 157.6 mg/dl - range 129< - pre cycle natural level 162.83

    VLDL Cholesterol : 12.8 mg/dl - pre cycle natural level 11

    HDL Cholesterol : 53.60 mg/dl - range 35 - 70 - pre cycle natural level 61.17

    Total Cholesterol : 224 mg/dl - range 0 - 200 - pre cycle natural level 235

    C-reactive protein (CRP) : 1.39 mg/dl - range 0 - 0.8 - pre cycle below 0.32

    HCT (hematocrit) : 47% - range 41 - 53 - pre cycle natural level 43.9

    HGB (hemoglobin) : 15.3 g/dl - range 13.5 - 17.5 - pre cycle natural level 14.3

    I am planning to increase arimidex from every other day (once every 2 days) to every day 0.25 mg as for today (basically doubling the dosage)

    What do you think about values and what would you suggest?

    I have great libido increase since beginning but didn’t get that endurance and energy increase i have been expecting yet

    As for PCT i plan standard protocol

    Continue HCG until last week. After last injection take 3 weeks break. During this 3 weeks period slowly taper down arimidex.

    Start nolvadex after 3 weeks as 40/40/20/20 weekly. Once Nolvadex starts, i will drop using arimidex
    Last edited by MonsterMMORPG; 03-06-2019 at 03:28 AM.

  2. #2
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    730
    Sustanon has a long ester ( Testosterone decanoate ) which is that one more prone to accumulate in bloodstream in weeks. Consider this aspect adding that your BF is rather high for cycling ( it could be no more than 16% ), this could explain why you Adex dosage resulting not enough to provide an efficient E2 control. Trying to add 0,50mg of Adex on time at week, keeping 0,25mg for the other days. And in the next cycle focus to lower your BF before starting another cycle.
    AlphaMindz likes this.

  3. #3
    MonsterMMORPG is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Sustanon has a long ester ( Testosterone decanoate ) which is that one more prone to accumulate in bloodstream in weeks. Consider this aspect adding that your BF is rather high for cycling ( it could be no more than 16% ), this could explain why you Adex dosage resulting not enough to provide an efficient E2 control. Trying to add 0,50mg of Adex on time at week, keeping 0,25mg for the other days. And in the next cycle focus to lower your BF before starting another cycle.
    what do you mean by "on time at week"

    ye i know my BF is higher than what it should be for cycling

    perhaps i should increase arimidex to 0.33mg EOD from 0.25? for this increase i plan to mix it in a syringe with tap water and drink 1/3 each time

    if i would crash arimidex, turn it into powder than dissolve in water, would it cause any problem of effectiveness of drug?
    Last edited by MonsterMMORPG; 03-06-2019 at 03:45 AM.

  4. #4
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    730
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    what do you mean by "on time at week"

    ye i know my BF is higher than what it should be for cycling

    perhaps i should increase arimidex to 0.33mg EOD from 0.25? for this increase i plan to mix it in a syringe with tap water and drink 1/3 each time

    if i would crash arimidex, turn it into powder than dissolve in water, would it cause any problem of effectiveness of drug?
    "one time at week" means that instead taking 0,25mg in one of the three days of the week, you take 0,50mg in order to slightly increment the amount of AI. Of course if you can be precise to break the pill in order to get 0,33mg EOD, you could go in this direction... but it would be hard to achieve ( almost for me ).

    Personally, i woudn't you suggest to crash Adex in powder and dissolving it in water: small but significant amounts of compound could be lost as residual IMHO. Make it easy as i suggest you ( i would do so ).
    MonsterMMORPG likes this.

  5. #5
    MonsterMMORPG is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    "one time at week" means that instead taking 0,25mg in one of the three days of the week, you take 0,50mg in order to slightly increment the amount of AI. Of course if you can be precise to break the pill in order to get 0,33mg EOD, you could go in this direction... but it would be hard to achieve ( almost for me ).

    Personally, i woudn't you suggest to crash Adex in powder and dissolving it in water: small but significant amounts of compound could be lost as residual IMHO. Make it easy as i suggest you ( i would do so ).
    i have put the pill inside a syringe and drawn 2.1 ml tap water

    it seems like perfectly homogeneously dissolved

    this week i will use 0.33mg (0.7ml water from syringe) and next week i will try your suggestion

    lets see how it goes
    Family_guy likes this.

  6. #6
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    351
    Your E2 is fine. I would just continue doing what you've done. Do not increase your dose. 60s range is fine still.

  7. #7
    transilvania is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    66
    You need to dissolve adex with alcohol i dont think is stabile in water .

  8. #8
    JackMan017 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    55
    But your test levels are also high. Isn't it normal to have a higher test and estrogen level together?
    I wonder if your higher body fat % is causing your blood pressure to rise more than it should?

  9. #9
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,134
    if this was TRT that you were trying to dial in then it would make sense trying to achieve estrogen levels in normal ranges , as your also trying to achieve testosteone in normal ranges on TRT.. BUT your blasting 500mg of test and getting high supraphysiological levels of androgens. your supposed to get estrogen levels elevated along with those elevated androgen levels. thats how the body works.
    its futile imo to seek normal E ranges unless your on TRT and trying to seek normal androgen levels as well. but for a blast, both should be elevated. and thats what your blood work shows (which imo is a good thing)
    HDThunder and Family_guy like this.

  10. #10
    MonsterMMORPG is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMan017 View Post
    But your test levels are also high. Isn't it normal to have a higher test and estrogen level together?
    I wonder if your higher body fat % is causing your blood pressure to rise more than it should?


    today my systolic is normal (around 120) but i didnt workout today. i was fasting.

    i will monitor following days

    however my diastolic blood pressure is lower than what it should be

    it is around 45-60 i dont know why

    i believe fat ratio causes higher E2 and that results higher water retention and that results higher blood pressure
    Last edited by MonsterMMORPG; 03-07-2019 at 01:22 PM.

  11. #11
    MonsterMMORPG is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if this was TRT that you were trying to dial in then it would make sense trying to achieve estrogen levels in normal ranges , as your also trying to achieve testosteone in normal ranges on TRT.. BUT your blasting 500mg of test and getting high supraphysiological levels of androgens. your supposed to get estrogen levels elevated along with those elevated androgen levels. thats how the body works.
    its futile imo to seek normal E ranges unless your on TRT and trying to seek normal androgen levels as well. but for a blast, both should be elevated. and thats what your blood work shows (which imo is a good thing)
    what you are saying making sense

    i dont need it exactly to be in range but as lower as necessary that wouldnt cause any problems

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,801
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    It has been day 32 since i have started sustanon only cycle

    This is my first ever cycle

    Age 32 - extremely sedentary work , weight 100 kg, height 178 cm, fat ratio around 19% according to omron scale

    All pharmacy product purchased from public pharmacy

    I am taking 2 x 250 mg Sustanon weekly (total 500 per week)
    I am taking every other day (once every 2 days) arimidex 0.25 mg
    I am taking 2 x 250 iu HCG since day 14 weekly (total 500 per week)

    Recently i feel like i have gained some water weight. Slight increase in weight, moon face and blood pressure (systolic blood pressure increased from 110-120 to 130-140 range)

    Working in the gym 5 days a week (chest, back, legs, shoulders and arms split by daily)
    My workouts are extremely heavy

    I have genetically high cholesterol comes from family

    Today i got blood results

    Total Testosterone : 15.08 ng/ml : range 0.86 - 7.88 - pre cycle natural level 3.49

    Prolactin : 18.78 ng/ml : range 2.1 - 17.7 - pre cycle natural level 10.72

    Estradiol : 64.44 pg/ml : range 0 - 39.8 - pre cycle natural level 33.21

    Progesterone : 0.82 ng/ml - range 0.28 - 1.22 - pre cycle natural level 0.56

    Cortisol : 14.33 ug/dl - pre cycle natural level 19.73

    Creatinine : 1.24 mg/dl - range 0.70 - 1.30 - pre cycle natural level 1.25

    Aspartate Transaminase (AST) : 53 U/L - range 13 - 40 - pre cycle natural level 34

    Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT) : 50 U/L - range 10 - 49 - pre cycle natural level 33

    Triglyceride : 64 mg/dl - pre cycle natural level 55

    LDL Cholesterol : 157.6 mg/dl - range 129< - pre cycle natural level 162.83

    VLDL Cholesterol : 12.8 mg/dl - pre cycle natural level 11

    HDL Cholesterol : 53.60 mg/dl - range 35 - 70 - pre cycle natural level 61.17

    Total Cholesterol : 224 mg/dl - range 0 - 200 - pre cycle natural level 235

    C-reactive protein (CRP) : 1.39 mg/dl - range 0 - 0.8 - pre cycle below 0.32

    HCT (hematocrit) : 47% - range 41 - 53 - pre cycle natural level 43.9

    HGB (hemoglobin) : 15.3 g/dl - range 13.5 - 17.5 - pre cycle natural level 14.3

    I am planning to increase arimidex from every other day (once every 2 days) to every day 0.25 mg as for today (basically doubling the dosage)
    If you're running Adex .25mg/eod and your E2 level is "64.44 pg/ml : range 0 - 39.8 - pre cycle natural level 33.21", you should run .25mg/ed for about 7 days then drop your dose back down on .25mg/eod. Crashing your E2 is even worse than having higher E2.


    What do you think about values and what would you suggest?

    I have great libido increase since beginning but didn’t get that endurance and energy increase i have been expecting yet

    As for PCT i plan standard protocol

    Continue HCG until last week. After last injection take 3 weeks break. During this 3 weeks period slowly taper down arimidex.

    Start nolvadex after 3 weeks as 40/40/20/20 weekly. Once Nolvadex starts, i will drop using arimidex
    Your pct should be both nolvadex and clomid for 4 weeks. Nolvadex 40mg/ed for for the first week then 20mg/ed for 3 more week. Clomid 100mg/ed for the first week then 50mg/ed for 3 more weeks.

  13. #13
    MonsterMMORPG is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Your pct should be both nolvadex and clomid for 4 weeks. Nolvadex 40mg/ed for for the first week then 20mg/ed for 3 more week. Clomid 100mg/ed for the first week then 50mg/ed for 3 more weeks.
    i can get clomid too but it has nasty side effects

    so i plan to go with nolvadex and if not sufficient no other choices

  14. #14
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    i can get clomid too but it has nasty side effects

    so i plan to go with nolvadex and if not sufficient no other choices
    What side effects do you get?

    Those 2 meds are synergistic with each other and without both neither is as potent as a standalone.

  15. #15
    MonsterMMORPG is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    What side effects do you get?

    Those 2 meds are synergistic with each other and without both neither is as potent as a standalone.
    i have never used it but i have read some people got vision side effect which is very dangerous in my opinion

  16. #16
    MonsterMMORPG is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43
    here my picture today

    post chest workout

    i was pretty much cooled down and i didn't put much effort to flex

    lighting and pose are not very good

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vKR...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bWz...ew?usp=sharing

    How much body fat do you think i have? by the way i tend to store more fat in my legs due to my genetics rather than my belly

    178 cm, 32 years old, 102.4 KG (225.75 LBS)

  17. #17
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    i have never used it but i have read some people got vision side effect which is very dangerous in my opinion
    The vision side effect is not common and you won't know unless you use the compound.

    Your logic is severely flawed - too much water can have bad side effects and kill you. You could open the gym door and have the glass shatter with a shard slicing your eyeball open. That would give vision side effects too.

    You are willing to use gear and accept the consequences and risks of it but aren't interested in not only giving the best chance for recovery from gains and hormone levels.
    It is not heroes that make history, but history that makes heroes.

    No source checks.

  18. #18
    MonsterMMORPG is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    43
    My cycle ended exactly 1 week ago. I will wait 2 more weeks to start Nolvadex . Still taking arimidex and current dosage is 0.25mg EOD

    today Alhamdulillah i have fully bench pressed 1 rep max 122.5 KG (270 LBS) without any help

    Also this week i have managed to bench press 12/10/8 reps 90 KG (198.41 LBS)

    It was 75 KG (165.34 LBS) and 12/8/5 reps when I first started the cycle

    So we can say at least 20% bench press strength increase in 12 week cycle

    By the way, when i do 12/12/12 reps, i increase the weight 5 KG

    It took me about total 10 weeks to move from 75 KG to 80 KG

    After into the cycle 3 weeks, I have increased to 80 KG
    Family_guy likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •