Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gb123

Thread: Aspirating Joint Fluid????

432bniatnuof is offline New Member

Question Aspirating Joint Fluid????

So ive been on tren a, mast p, and test p 300 mg a week, i mainly use my glutes to inject. Ive started to notice when i aspirate , i have this thick looking substance, looks almost like mucus being drawn into my syringe. Does anyone know whats going on here? i have no swelling or pain or bruising (where i inject/aspirate). Everything looks fine but im so thrown off and it really tripped me out the first time and still does. Its happened on both sides, ive experienced more fluid in the right side. I also have had hip pain, the way i would desbribe it is it feels really fatigued and it needs to pop but wont. I cant even do 6 inches because my body phyically wont let me. It can go away after stretching and no running for a few days but when i run it comes back. Are these things related? The pain is way more in my left, the right started recently but not intense like the left. Can my injections be causing my hip pain? Should i avoid glutes (sometimes i dont get fluid, hit or miss for last month, more frequent now)?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I have no ideas what is going on unless it's the start of a sterile abscess ( since there is no heat in the area).

Yes, you should be rotating injection sites, but I would be leery of injecting what you are using now.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

gb123 is offline New Member
    Sounds like an abscess, not all infections cause pain or heat.
    And yes this could be the cause of your joint issues especially if the infection is causing inflammation to nearby nerves.
    Switch sites and maybe gear as well and probably think about consulting a medical professional.

Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk
    < <Samson> > likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gb123 View Post
    Sounds like an abscess, not all infections cause pain or heat.
    And yes this could be the cause of your joint issues especially if the infection is causing inflammation to nearby nerves.
    Switch sites and maybe gear as well and probably think about consulting a medical professional.

Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, agreed

You should never pull anything but some blood

Anything clear like, smells of abscess

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 432bniatnuof View Post
    So ive been on tren a, mast p, and test p 300 mg a week, i mainly use my glutes to inject. Ive started to notice when i aspirate, i have this thick looking substance, looks almost like mucus being drawn into my syringe. Does anyone know whats going on here? i have no swelling or pain or bruising (where i inject/aspirate). Everything looks fine but im so thrown off and it really tripped me out the first time and still does. Its happened on both sides, ive experienced more fluid in the right side. I also have had hip pain, the way i would desbribe it is it feels really fatigued and it needs to pop but wont. I cant even do 6 inches because my body phyically wont let me. It can go away after stretching and no running for a few days but when i run it comes back. Are these things related? The pain is way more in my left, the right started recently but not intense like the left. Can my injections be causing my hip pain? Should i avoid glutes (sometimes i dont get fluid, hit or miss for last month, more frequent now)?
    Dude you need to go get checked out right away that is NOT normal.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Dude you need to go get checked out right away that is NOT normal.

Neither is injecting steroids - lol

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    If you have no pain or swelling then its nothing.

Thread Information