Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Suggestions on starting

ShootingAcez is offline Junior Member

Suggestions on starting

Hey all,

So I have my 3rd cycle all ready to go. Looking forward to it! However, I want some insight on something:

My left shoulder lacks the mass my right shoulder does, and my left Trap is larger, due to over compensation from years ago. ( I had torn my rotator cuff awhile back).

Just wondering if you guys think I should hold off my cycle until the muscles even out, or if there is no harm in working on evening out my shoulders while on cycle.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    just shoot more gear into your left shoulder

no I wouldn't hold back on running a cycle because of something like that. actually you can use the drugs to your advantage to help you out. the drugs are going to amplify everything your doing.. so what better time to do uni lateral movements for your shoulder and do more direct left shoulder work and bring that side up then when on drugs. it will happen better on drugs then off drugs
    Cylon357 likes this.

ShootingAcez is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    just shoot more gear into your left shoulder

no I wouldn't hold back on running a cycle because of something like that. actually you can use the drugs to your advantage to help you out. the drugs are going to amplify everything your doing.. so what better time to do uni lateral movements for your shoulder and do more direct left shoulder work and bring that side up then when on drugs. it will happen better on drugs then off drugs
    Okay that sounds good! I was thinking along the same lines, but then again, I have a bias opinion towards to topic

Been overseas for awhile, so once I gain back the mass I lost while I was gone, I'll jump onto my cycle! Diet is back on point and training is going well. Working through the SlingShot Training style. Working very well already. Been back on diet and training for a week, and I'm up 7lbs.

Thread Information