Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member

ADVICE: (Deca) + Winny + Test (?)

This will be my second cycle, my first being only Deca 200 w/ proviron everyother day, and finishing with clomid. I was happy to say I experienced little side effects -- only a decrease in my sex drive.

On my next cycle I'd like to do Deca 200 for 10 weeks, then add winny depot. My concern is can the deca and winny be drawn together into the syringe to get it all in at once? Cuz I know If I go with winny every other day It will likely overlap with my Deca shot -- which means I would have to do two seperate shots on the day if it cant be mixed. Also at which week should I start winny? I've read in another thread about a guy starting at week 5

My next concern is about test. The reason I'm trying to avoid test is because it might make me a little bigger than I want, more water retention and give acne during the end of the cycle/during clomid. Is there a small ammount of test I can run to atleast maintain a sex drive?

Any input or help would be appreciated. I'd rather get advice from you guys than the people I know who just don't have an organized routine on juice.

Thanks in advance

BDTR is offline Retired
    Drink the winny, it's a 17aa so either way it's going through the liver + it stings a bit injecting it. Use test prop if you don't want bloat, I won't run a cycle without test though. I'd also bump the deca to 400....

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    "My next concern is about test. The reason I'm trying to avoid test is because it might make me a little bigger than I want, more water retention and give acne during the end of the cycle/during clomid. Is there a small ammount of test I can run to atleast maintain a sex drive?"

LOL dont use any AAS if your afraid to get too big..what is the point of even using??? Try diet and training if your just looking for a little.

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    bathgate:
    Cuz i'm doing a LEAN cycle wise guy, hence why the deca is only at 200, not everyone wants to turn into a refridgerator, maybe you do but thats not in my interest. Saying all steroids make you extremely bulky is just plain stupid to say. Theres different types for different goals. So don't come at me saying "dont use any AAS if your afraid to get too big" you narrow minded fuck.

I'm just interested in taking the test to not make my sex drive dip

superjew is offline Associate Member

Thread Information