• 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Hucog 5000iu HCG

Mma67 is offline Junior Member

Hucog 5000iu HCG

Anybody ever get a pre mixed vial of hucog 5000iu hcg ?

I’ve always received the freeze dried powder that needs to be reconstituted. Does it lose potency at the same rate as the others?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It is supposed to be stable. Personally, haven't used any though.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mma67 View Post
    Anybody ever get a pre mixed vial of hucog 5000iu hcg ?

I’ve always received the freeze dried powder that needs to be reconstituted. Does it lose potency at the same rate as the others?
    I wouldn't order.it mixed , once mixed HCG needs to be refrigerated and has a certain shelf life time frame.

In my opinion, it's better to buy it powder form and mix bac water with it when you're ready to use it.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    I wouldn't order.it mixed , once mixed HCG needs to be refrigerated and has a certain shelf life time frame.

In my opinion, it's better to buy it powder form and mix bac water with it when you're ready to use it.

I guess that hucog shit is recumbant DNA synthesized and uses that sane technology a big pharma name uses for ore mixed HGH.

Some how it keeps. It is 3x the cost of freeze dried pregnyl
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I guess that hucog shit is recumbant DNA synthesized and uses that sane technology a big pharma name uses for ore mixed HGH.

Gotcha . 3x the price ?! Meh I'll pass lol

Luttrj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Gotcha . 3x the price ?! Meh I'll pass lol

Yeah last I checked it was about 1:05 for a file but I think it was a 10000 unit bio but then you throw in the shipping from wherever the fucking comes from that's like 30 bucks so you're in the 135 for 10,000 units of HCG

I believe they’re all recombinant DNA synthesized. But I could be wrong. All that means is that they took the gene for the production of HCG in E .coli (most likely) grew the E. coli until they had a shit ton of it, then used another signaling protein to turn on that gene and have the ecoli make HCG. Then it’s seperated and purified. (I’ve actually done this myself but with other proteins).

Now as far as the stability goes... something has to be different than the freeze dried stuff that you reconstitute.

As far as price goes, I certainly didn’t pay 3x the amount of what the other stuff costs, it was literally pennies in price difference. So I’m not sure where you’re ordering from but I suggest you look around. Unless of course my shits bunk and I’m getting ripped off, which I somehow doubt considering that this appears to be pharma grade.... but is there really anything other than pharma grade HCG?

I just really want to be sure that it’s stable for a couple months.

I believe they’re all recombinant DNA synthesized. But I could be wrong. All that means is that they took the gene for the production of HCG in E .coli (most likely) grew the E. coli until they had a shit ton of it, then used another signaling protein to turn on that gene and have the ecoli make HCG. Then it’s seperated and purified. (I’ve actually done this myself but with other proteins).

Now as far as the stability goes... something has to be different than the freeze dried stuff that you reconstitute.

As far as price goes, I certainly didn’t pay 3x the amount of what the other stuff costs, it was literally pennies in price difference. So I’m not sure where you’re ordering from but I suggest you look around. Unless of course my shits bunk and I’m getting ripped off, which I somehow doubt considering that this appears to be pharma grade.... but is there really anything other than pharma grade HCG?

I just really want to be sure that it’s stable for a couple months.
    Most are rat urine
    Mma67 likes this.

Most are rat urine
    �� If that’s the case I’d rather just put ads on Craigslist to purchase pregnant women’s pee and purify it myself.

�� If that’s the case I’d rather just put ads on Craigslist to purchase pregnant women’s pee and purify it myself.
    It's true.
    almostgone likes this.

It's true.
    So you’re saying they get it from rat urine, similar to the way they get it from prego women’s urine?

I know they can use recombinant DNA in rat cells to make it. Rat urine collection just sounds ridiculous.

With all due respect, I’m not buying it. Are you trolling me? Show me something that proves this because I couldn’t find anything by googling it.

So you’re saying they get it from rat urine, similar to the way they get it from prego women’s urine?

I know they can use recombinant DNA in rat cells to make it. Rat urine collection just sounds ridiculous.

With all due respect, I’m not buying it. Are you trolling me? Show me something that proves this because I couldn’t find anything by googling it.
    Is it more plausible that pharmaceutical manufacturers collect groups of pregnant women and ask them to pee so they can collect it and refine HCG ?

Or is it more plausible to do that with Lab rats?
    almostgone and Family_guy like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it more plausible that pharmaceutical manufacturers collect groups of pregnant women and ask them to pee so they can collect it and refine HCG ?

Or is it more plausible to do that with Lab rats?
    It’s produced by cultures of genetically modified cells according to Wikipedia. I would believe pregnant women over rats. How do you tell a rat to pee? And how much pee can a rat produce?? Lol

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My last batch (which came in about two weeks ago) was pre-mixed.

It was my first Hucog buy because my regular supplier was out of my usual brand, so I was surprised there was no pill in the bottle, too.

Bergytron is offline Associate Member
    How long does the freeze dried powder keep. I bought some a few years back before a deployment and haven't used it yet. Same with the bac water.

Thread Information