Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The God Himself

Thread: Bunk Gear - Extend Cycle or Cut Short?

goldjayman is offline New Member

Bunk Gear - Extend Cycle or Cut Short?

I'm currently running identical cycle to my previous one, due to the gentle sides and successful recovery, but this time it was from a different source.

The cycle is tbol W1-6 40mg/ed and test e W1-12 500mg/wk.

The tbol from this new source is most likely legit, or at the very least is some variation of an oral steroid . Strength and weight shot up and pumps were sometimes unbearable.

I was 3 weeks off of the tbol about 4 days ago and my weight had been stagnant since tbol despite my best efforts, I had seen no androgenic side effects such as the thickened abdominal and chest hair I had the first time around. My nipples had not been sensitive once, and I had yet to see a single back pimple. All of which is the opposite of what I experienced during my last cycle.

Another contributing factor which makes me think this test e is bunk is that I have not had a single injection which has not had severe PIP. I kid you not, I've had a limp on at least one leg at any given time since starting this cycle.

Anyhow, I managed to come across a new source, and did my first pin with it 3 days ago. I'm not sure if sides would appear this fast or it's in my head, but since then I've had mildly sensitive nips and I've got my first back pimple. But most importantly, I experienced no PIP.

If we assume that my tbol was legit, my test e is bunk or underdosed, and I've now got an ample supply of proper test e on hand, what do you reckon my best course of action would be? I was thinking of extending my cycle to 14 weeks so that I could get a solid 5 weeks in with the new stuff.

Thanks

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goldjayman View Post
    I'm currently running identical cycle to my previous one, due to the gentle sides and successful recovery, but this time it was from a different source.

The cycle is tbol W1-6 40mg/ed and test e W1-12 500mg/wk.

The tbol from this new source is most likely legit, or at the very least is some variation of an oral steroid . Strength and weight shot up and pumps were sometimes unbearable.

I was 3 weeks off of the tbol about 4 days ago and my weight had been stagnant since tbol despite my best efforts, I had seen no androgenic side effects such as the thickened abdominal and chest hair I had the first time around. My nipples had not been sensitive once, and I had yet to see a single back pimple. All of which is the opposite of what I experienced during my last cycle.

Another contributing factor which makes me think this test e is bunk is that I have not had a single injection which has not had severe PIP. I kid you not, I've had a limp on at least one leg at any given time since starting this cycle.

Anyhow, I managed to come across a new source, and did my first pin with it 3 days ago. I'm not sure if sides would appear this fast or it's in my head, but since then I've had mildly sensitive nips and I've got my first back pimple. But most importantly, I experienced no PIP.

If we assume that my tbol was legit, my test e is bunk or underdosed, and I've now got an ample supply of proper test e on hand, what do you reckon my best course of action would be? I was thinking of extending my cycle to 14 weeks so that I could get a solid 5 weeks in with the new stuff.

Thanks
    If old stuff was Bunk. And new stuff isnt, then run new stuff for at least 10 weeks with a very heavy front load (750mg 2x week for first week with new gear) then resume at 500mg per week.

Or stop, pct and wait 2 months and start fresh.

Or low dose test for 2 months get bloods to make sure you're not all over the place, then blast and pct

But I would just go 5 more

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bloodwork is the best way to see whether your test is legit or not.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Thread Information