Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Quite fucked up of using fake gear

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member

Question Quite fucked up of using fake gear

Like I have written in my previous posts the gear I privately bought recently has turned out as fake. Why? Because it had no "positive" effect on my physique, training experience, or wellbeing. Besides it has screwed up my brain function quite a lot, so I have to cope with some problems daily (hope that they will go away).
    Well taking it all in consideration I just don't see probability that I could be on the steroid scene in any future. I'm just afraid to put anything like that in my body hereafter. What's your thoughts on this?

Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    You're the one that tossed a foreign unknown substance into your body.
    Just a chance that we all take mostly. Get to know your source.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Testlolblast View Post
    Like I have written in my previous posts the gear I privately bought recently has turned out as fake. Why? Because it had no "positive" effect on my physique, training experience, or wellbeing. Besides it has screwed up my brain function quite a lot, so I have to cope with some problems daily (hope that they will go away).
    Well taking it all in consideration I just don't see probability that I could be on the steroid scene in any future. I'm just afraid to put anything like that in my body hereafter. What's your thoughts on this?

Pull labwork to determine of your stuff is legit. Don't buy off the street unless you know the guy very well. Stick to established suppliers of UGL and pharma products.

Never, never buy just because it's available, buy because you have a reasonable amount of confidence in your purchase.

Again , labwork,labwork,labwork. If you buy from a decent UGL or vendor and show proof that your stuff is underdosed, most will make it right.
    Family_guy and Chrisp83TRT like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Lab work lab work - I know

But, this will only show how accurately dosed your test is

Unless you have a friend with a mass spec in a university somewhere - you’re playing Russian Roulette like we all do - I just try my best to pull out most of the bullets

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Lab work lab work - I know

But, this will only show how accurately dosed your test is

Unless you have a friend with a mass spec in a university somewhere - you’re playing Russian Roulette like we all do - I just try my best to pull out most of the bullets
    ...and how your body processes the hormones. E2, SHBG, etc. I was thinking of the possibility that he may have other issues?.
    CA_DXB_85 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member
    Man, you can't just buy off anyone...
    I never deal with a guy unless I have enough referral from people who have dealt with that individual and gave positive feedback and I never buy from online sources as it just increases the risk in my opinion.

Also, you need to research the lab your gear is coming from so you don't end up wasting your money.

With adequate research, these problems can be avoided.

HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    If it was fake gear and did nothing for you physically why do you think it screwed up your brain function? That seems highly unlikely. You're basically saying that instead of test you got a psychoactive drug.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    this is what you wrote a few weeks back
    Today I injected myself with 100mg of test prop and 100mg of drostanolone prop, also took 0.25mg of anastrozole.
    So far I have experienced no aggression, no noticeable strength gains, no libido increase, etc. Nothing special.
    When does the effects of compounds like these start to kick in, or maybe I just have bought the fake gear??
    the day you injected your gear you thought something magical was going to happen, and being it didn't happen you thought your gear was fake.

it takes months to put on new muscle tissue, not weeks. even if you had the best gear around, your body can only build muscle so fast

Blog Entries
    This is quite comical

I have a guy I’m training rn - jumped on a tren /mast/test cycle for his 1st ever cycle. . . Ok, fine - he’s 5 shots deep @ eod - wtf, I don’t see anything < oh man
    ShootingAcez likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    If it was fake, then how can it screw up your brain ?.

The OP mentioned his previous posts about " bunk gear", so I'm guessing he's 4-5 weeks in?
    At 5 weeks in labs should definitively tell him if his test was crap or not.

Totally agree the muscle isn't going to fly on without hard work over a long period of time, but if he has shit testosterone , labs would reflect that.

At this point, I'm confused as to whether his test was junk or he was expecting some wild euphoric rush of pleasure followed my instantaneous swelling of muscle bellies?
    Family_guy likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn’t notice any changes in my body until after 10 weeks - and my gear was very underdosed. Once I got some different gear, I started getting thicker.

Blood work is the only way to tell what’s going on imo. Once you have enough experience you’ll be able to feel certain effects. I didn’t feel the testosterone at all, I had even less libido on cycle. The only thing I felt was the side effects of estrogen conversion. Puffy and stiff hands. Facial flushing. Bad back acne. Moodiness. Harder to sleep, but also needed less sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I didn’t notice any changes in my body until after 10 weeks - and my gear was very underdosed. Once I got some different gear, I started getting thicker.

Blood work is the only way to tell what’s going on imo. Once you have enough experience you’ll be able to feel certain effects. I didn’t feel the testosterone at all, I had even less libido on cycle. The only thing I felt was the side effects of estrogen conversion. Puffy and stiff hands. Facial flushing. Bad back acne. Moodiness. Harder to sleep, but also needed less sleep.
    I'm sure you are aware that only 'real' testosterone can convert to estrogen.

perhaps your a guy that doesn't respond well to Test.. I know of a few guys that don't get much at all running test besides just negative side effects. they put on muscle much better with other AAS
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    What type of symptoms were you having that made you feel like your brain function was screwed up?
    EDCG19 likes this.

Sounds like Testmonsterone may be extremely E2 sensitive/ aromatize at a very high rate. If so, I'm of a like mind as GH.....try other compounds alongside low dose T.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Sounds like Testmonsterone may be extremely E2 sensitive/ aromatize at a very high rate. If so, I'm of a like mind as GH.....try other compounds alongside low dose T.
    lol brother I got to get me some of that testmosterone ima get yuge’...
    almostgone likes this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    What mental issue?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Or contrary.

Fake test real AI. Crashed e2. Bad mental feeling

Blog Entries
    I remember when I shot 700mg a week & thought my test was fake

Got BW, came back well over 4k - I was on for about 6 weeks at that point

We all respond different, it takes a long time - this shit ain’t dope < people expect a feeling within instant of injection

I was on for over 3 years before I started to look the part

But, it is also true - it can be fake af

BW at least lets u know you’re shooting real test

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is just another fishing excursion.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Unless you synth yourself or have a script for test or anavar /deca somehow expect your hormones to be contaminated w anything from heavy metals to rec drugs. Even the chinese raws aren't 100 percent, one company's sdrol I got was completely useless but another company's was literally the greatest AAS I've ever used. Extremely fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    What mental issue?
    Well it's all in the tought level: I have to cope with psychotic - intrusive thoughts from time to time daily since the pct ending. I would say, it's just not like before I started to take that fake shit...

Today thanks God I started to feel better. Well I was prescribed with Cipralex 20mg right after the pct and I would say I even had no depression symptoms. Today I stopped this medication abruptly, don't feel depressed almost no intrusive thoughts and psychosis, feels great!

Well it's all in the tought level: I have to cope with psychotic - intrusive thoughts from time to time daily since the pct ending. I would say, it's just not like before I started to take that fake shit...
    why would you ever pct?
    Just cruise at TRT doses unless you're under 26 than maybe your natty hormone production will return somewhat normal

Today thanks God I started to feel better. Well I was prescribed with Cipralex 20mg right after the pct and I would say I even had no depression symptoms. Today I stopped this medication abruptly, don't feel depressed almost no intrusive thoughts and psychosis, feels great!
    So, how long were you actually on Lexapro before you decided to stop taking it?

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    That's extremely dangerous... You need to be very careful the next few weeks

Idk about escitalopram but when I used (abused) citalopram for motivational effects the withdrawal was sickeningly bad. No physical agony but my mind was full of really sad thoughts. 0 control over it. Actually ended doing some legit psychotic stuff and it's very embarrassing but wow I felt terrible. People think coming off of steroids is hard try a psych drug that actually works lol. Fucking devastating.

Really don't think escitlopram can cause psyosis though.

why would you ever pct?
    Just cruise at TRT doses unless you're under 26 than maybe your natty hormone production will return somewhat normal
    Even the best endocrinologists, andrologists I have visited always decided not to put me on TRT. That's the only reason I'm not on TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    So, how long were you actually on Lexapro before you decided to stop taking it?
    Less than for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    That's extremely dangerous... You need to be very careful the next few weeks

Idk about escitalopram but when I used (abused) citalopram for motivational effects the withdrawal was sickeningly bad. No physical agony but my mind was full of really sad thoughts. 0 control over it. Actually ended doing some legit psychotic stuff and it's very embarrassing but wow I felt terrible. People think coming off of steroids is hard try a psych drug that actually works lol. Fucking devastating.

Really don't think escitlopram can cause psyosis though.
    Well if you're bipolar you shouldn't take it (as a case of me), it can cause a severe mania and maybe psychosis, too.

Well if you're bipolar you shouldn't take it (as a case of me), it can cause a severe mania and maybe psychosis, too.
    Personally, and this is just me, I would get my bipolar disorder in check before even considering the use of AAS at a cycle level, and then it would be with extreme caution.

Note...I said at cycle levels, not replacement T. If you are hypogonadal/ have low serum testosterone , then I would find a Dr. qualified to help you manage both conditions.
    TRA likes this.

Tell me more..
    Are you saying people with BPD should not be on TRT?
    I have this BPD thing that runs in my family and sometimes my personalities shift and I change/revert to other personalities. I have started taking Lithium for BPD and it seems to work and it has changed me

Tell me more..
    Are you saying people with BPD should not be on TRT?
    I have this BPD thing that runs in my family and sometimes my personalities shift and I change/revert to other personalities. I have started taking Lithium for BPD and it seems to work and it has changed me
    No I think that everyone with irreversible low test should be on TRT. Here in my country no Lithium available, I had a bad experience of using depakote, so I'm going to talk to my doc about adding Lamictal.

MonsterMMORPG is offline New Member
    because of this reason i am using sustanon only

because i can get sustanon from pharmacy directly

My recent blood work shows that test is only 1.05 ng/mL although FSH and LH are normal. That's it no more cycling, taking steroids on my own! I am going to visit endocrinologist on April 1st and then I will talk about Sustanon 250 or Omnadren 250 as for the TRT.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    My recent blood work shows that test is only 1.05 ng/mL although FSH and LH are normal. That's it no more cycling, taking steroids on my own! I am going to visit endocrinologist on April 1st and then I will talk about Sustanon 250 or Omnadren 250 as for the TRT.
    I can't believe your having this much trouble finding decent gear man.

I'm sorry to hear this
    Chrisp83TRT and KennyJ like this.

A little clarification: the doc is not available on April 1st so I'm going to visit her on April 8th.

A little clarification: the doc is not available on April 1st so I'm going to visit her on April 8th.
    she probably is available on April 1st , its just an April fools joke that she isn't
    redz, CA_DXB_85 and Chrisp83TRT like this.

The psychiatrist prescribed me Lamictal. Feels good but you also have to work with yourself. It also acts as a potent antidepressant. No more need for coffee or maybe just at extremely low doses (like 1/2 teaspoon), because it makes me irratable and psychotic if drinken a lot, lol.

An update - I'm directed to visit endrocrinologist on April 13th in morning.Thats my luky number, I just love this number. Everyone please wish me a luck to receive aproval to start TRT.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was interested when I started reading this post...then confused, then amused...now I am a bit scared.
    KennyJ likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information