hyperplasia is offline New Member

is QV deca underdosed?

I've read many negative opinions about the dosing of Quality Vet's Test Enanthate (batch QVE-011 I think), and I was wondering if any of you have had problems with deca 300 batch# QVD-3-011.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperplasia
    I've read many negative opinions about the dosing of Quality Vet's Test Enanthate (batch QVE-011 I think), and I was wondering if any of you have had problems with deca 300 batch# QVD-3-011.
    I have two bottles of QV enanthate 250 batch 011 and a bottle of QV deca 300 011. The two bottles of test I have are dosed correctly and the deca may be SLIGHTLY underdosed but not by much. I'm running both of them right now, but I am only through one week so far so I can't say much about them yet. I do feel like it is starting to kick in a little as my strength has already went up some, I will have to wait another week or two and see.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Go to their website and check the batch #'s

hyperplasia is offline New Member
    Their website says that Deca 300 (QVD-3-011) has about 310mg/mL of the active compound in a 10mL bottle. That sounds great, but is that really how much is in the bottle? My only hope is that QV doesn't sell out like Ttokkyo did.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Hyper
    It seems like you want to be reassured 100% that your gear is good. Well, there is only one way to do that and that's to get it tested yourself.

QV is a great company and I stand by it 100% because I see the results that my friends have gained off of their products. Yes I do know people that bad talk QV with this and that, didn't work, underdosed, whatever the case. These same people saying their gear doesn't work have the diet of a 16year old anorexic and wonder why their "gear" isn't making them grow into a monster.

G-S Guest
    I've never been impressed with QV Deca , and I've had a couple different batch's.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    Hyper
    These same people saying their gear doesn't work have the diet of a 16year old anorexic and wonder why their "gear" isn't making them grow into a monster.
    There are a fair number of members well respected for both their knowledge and their obvious application of it who have raised similar questions about certain QV products. It is one thing to come to the defense of a company or product with sound logic (as you did with anecdotal support), it is quite another altogether to refute the other side of that argument with a sweeping generalization such as the one you make above.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I'm not saying that there aren't fakes running around, I'm sure there are plenty.

What I am saying is that all the QV products that my bros have gone on they have all responded exceptionally well to it.

As stated earlier, this is solely based on what I observe and what people use, I don't have any lab results what so ever, just an observation and an opinion.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    check the threads in the steroid pics forum there is some good tips to help tell if QV products are fake or not. If still unsure pm Dizzle and send him a pic he is very knowledgable in that area.

Thread Information