Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By ns9797

Thread: Can t3 (cytomel) be making me more vascular?

ns9797 is offline Junior Member

Can t3 (cytomel) be making me more vascular?

I have Recently started t3(cytomel ) and have noticed that I’m constantly staying and getting vascular more and more even being on low carbs.
    I know and hear that people that start to take t3 get flat and feel weaker. But since I’ve started I noticed more vascularlity could it be because t3 is making me a lot more hotter to the point eof sweating? I am running gear with it but was already running gear before adding t3.

Gear
    Test prop 50mg eod
    Tren A 100mg eod
    Test e 125mg eod
    Trt test cyp 100mg 1 ew
    Cardarine 20mg ed

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I thought this recently as well but as I discontinued it into my next phase I got even more Vascular. I chalk it up to increased workout intensity in my case.
    Last edited by redz; 03-28-2019 at 12:22 PM.

Are you saying after you stoped the t3 you became even more vascular? Thanks for the reply

Yeah but my workouts have reached a very intense level so it could be that. I definitely don’t think T3 hurts vascularity. I was on 50mcg.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would like to precaution everyone on T3.
    I compete and I am probably more aggressive cutting than most.
    I was taking 100 of T3 and I had my pulse checked at the hospital as normal procedure. They noted atrial fibrillation (irregular heartbeat). Hypothyroidism can cause this. Taking T3 can put you in this state.
    I was also taking other stims which probably contributed.
    I would never have known if they hadn’t checked my pulse.
    Just because you don’t see the sides, doesn’t mean you don’t have any.
    Once my system is cleaned of the stims, I will see a cardiologist to make sure it’s OK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Family_guy and Lee_1978 like this.

I don’t take any other stims, those are far more likely to cause heart issues. I won’t ever touch clen again. I am a case study for all possible sides with clen I think I get them all even at lower doses. Yet Tren is no problem even at higher doses go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I don’t take any other stims, those are far more likely to cause heart issues. I won’t ever touch clen again. I am a case study for all possible sides with clen I think I get them all even at lower doses. Yet Tren is no problem even at higher doses go figure.
    If you look up atrial fibrillation, one of the causes is hyperthyroidism. Luckily I googled before they asked me for a blood sample for thyroid. I denied because then they would be treating me for hyperthyroidism that I was invoking with the T3.

GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    just to add to Chargers situation..

I used to go into A-fib all the time some years back. i knew it because they found it on an EKG they did for a pre surgery physical plus I had a blood pressure monitor that checked pulse and looked for irregular heart beat, and every once in awhile that monitor would alert me when taking my BP that I was in A-fib.. sometimes it would get so bad I'd be laying in bed and my heart would just stop for a couple seconds, then it would beat super fast, then beat super slow, then stop, .. it was all crazy.

the cause was severe dehydration due to binge drinking episodes I would occasionally go on. my potassium and electrolytes would get super depleted and that effects your heart big time and will put you into A-fib . its a common emergency room visit cause. doctors call it "holiday heart syndrome" cause it happens a lot around the holidays when people are drinking more.

I stopped binge drinking and got on Atenolol (beta blocker) and that took care of the problem.

but if your on all these stims, plus giving your self artificial hyperthyroidism with high dosages of T3, AND your possibly dehydrated at the same time (and god forbid you drink too). then yeah you can have some major heart problems .
    stay on top of it guys

and charger, you know I'm a high doses guy. but with the T3 , on wicker I told you to cut it in half brother !! I don't recommend more then 50mcg. IF guys think they need more I recommend adding in T4 instead or just running the T4. much less chance of going hyper with T4.
    and Clen , 60mcg is good guys.

glad your doing fine. get hydrated, take in some pedialyte, cut those sims, and your heart will be back to norm in no time

Quote Originally Posted by ns9797 View Post
    I have Recently started t3(cytomel ) and have noticed that I’m constantly staying and getting vascular more and more even being on low carbs.
    I know and hear that people that start to take t3 get flat and feel weaker. But since I’ve started I noticed more vascularlity could it be because t3 is making me a lot more hotter to the point eof sweating? I am running gear with it but was already running gear before adding t3.

Gear
    Test prop 50mg eod
    Tren A 100mg eod
    Test e 125mg eod
    Trt test cyp 100mg 1 ew
    Cardarine 20mg ed
    can t3 make you more vascular ?

well possibly indirectly.. if you had a sluggish and sub optimal metabolism before, and the T3 helped fix that problem and your now better assimilating your nutrients and getting those nutrients into the blood stream , then yes you could very well be a bit more vascular

T3 must be beneficial for me then because since starting I have noticed big changes fast in my physic
    Because I have been seeing more and more changes
    First thing again increase vascularlity every wear lower arms from wrist to elbow legs and just more pop to the muscle. And I have renctly been started back on EC stack to help reduce the appetite and it seems to be a great combo. Before I started the t3 i was already dieting for a couple months and was seeing or having to much change in physic like I am now. Now I’m Losing at a constant steady rate.
    Would you the t3 is really beneficial in my case because before I started the t3 I had blood work done and my t3 was just above low normal when it should be more higher normal for someone my age stuff. Because I always have been more of a endmorph type body and slower metabolism.

T3 must be beneficial for me then because since starting I have noticed big changes fast in my physic
    Because I have been seeing more and more changes
    First thing again increase vascularlity every wear lower arms from wrist to elbow legs and just more pop to the muscle. And I have renctly been started back on EC stack to help reduce the appetite and it seems to be a great combo. Before I started the t3 i was already dieting for a couple months and was seeing or having to much change in physic like I am now. Now I’m Losing at a constant steady rate.
    Would you the t3 is really beneficial in my case because before I started the t3 I had blood work done and my t3 was just above low normal when it should be more higher normal for someone my age stuff. Because I always have been more of a endmorph type body and slower metabolism.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Good point.

I have hypothyroidism, which I treat with T4 and T3 combined, but I feel there's a lot of uninformed opinions around these hormones. T3 is especially potent and used in high doses in the absence of any thyroid issues can be hugely problematic.

With your hypothyroidism what were your levels for t4/t3/tsh? Also dosage if you mind. And have you noticed similar things I posted?

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    and charger, you know I'm a high doses guy. but with the T3 , on wicker I told you to cut it in half brother !! I don't recommend more then 50mcg. IF guys think they need more I recommend adding in T4 instead or just running the T4. much less chance of going hyper with T4.
    and Clen , 60mcg is good guys.

glad your doing fine. get hydrated, take in some pedialyte, cut those sims, and your heart will be back to norm in no time
    I misunderstood. I did cut it back and then made changes and worked it back up. See you in May!!!!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I misunderstood. I did cut it back and then made changes and worked it back up. See you in May!!!!

Keep an eye on your electrolytes as well, Charger. I potassium depleted a couple of summers ago even though I eat a solid diet. Potassium or any electrolyte depletion is bad; no bueno with my pre-existing cardiac issues. Almost ended up back in CCU.

Don't guess at your levels, IMHO, a simple CMP will cover several bases at once.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    If used correctly yes it can make you look more leaner and vascular but it can also make you look flat and small if you use it incorrectly.

So I must be using it correctly because I’m constantly staying and getting more vascular while cutting in a deficit on low carbs no more than 50-60 grams? Can you explain more on how t3 can be making you look leaner fuller and vascular? My guess it would be the rise in body temperature. And could the t3 be something needed for someone like me that is just above low end normal thyroid range?

If your thyroid levels are just above low end normal range where doctors won’t help treat or prescribe anything just because their again technically normal range and because it’s a condition they really don’t like working with unless they absolutely half to even know someone in younger 20’s that has hypogonadism and that has been on HRT since 18 for both test/GH. Even know when someone that age usally would be high end normal for all those hormones. Would it be better hypothetically to treat yourself and stay on if you feeling and noticing more and more postive changes to your physique both physically and mentally like more vascular better digestion and steadyeir weight loss instead of constant fluctuations. And about staying on if say my thyroid shuts down I see a endocrinologist on a regular basis for check ups and labs every couple months. They would most likely put me thyroid meds if we can’t get the thyroid up and running if it decides to shutdown. Reason why this is a question and thought is my natural thyroid is already a bit slow and being on replacement thyroid treatment we would bring it to a higher normal range then it is naturally. Yeah I would half to be on it for life but it would be again at a more optimal range? Thoughts and opinions please?
    fiddlesticks likes this.

When taking any form of t3 (cytomel ) pill and or liquid can it cause some sort of a sore throat feeling? I know it can’t be a flu bug because I’m not sick at least that I know of.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ns9797 View Post
    When taking any form of t3 (cytomel) pill and or liquid can it cause some sort of a sore throat feeling? I know it can’t be a flu bug because I’m not sick at least that I know of.
    No. Sore throats are pretty miserable though

Thread Information