3xwinner is offline New Member

Man O Man I'm confused HELP!

Ok I'm gonna be running a cycle starting May 1,
    Originally I was gonna run Test E at 500mg a week , 300 EQ a week and 50mg of Anavar a E/D for 6 weeks. But now I'm thinking I need to add a lot more weight so I want to add 30mg of Dbol first 4 weeks and then add the 50mg of Ananvar for 5 weeks starting the 4th week which means the last week of dbol would be 1st week of anavar taking them both for 1 week together ...does this sound stupid?

20190331_161539.jpg (139.5 KB) pic of me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Man O Man I'm confused  HELP!-20190331_161539.jpg  

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone's gonna ask you your age, cycle history, how long you've been training, your goals, etc.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xwinner View Post
    Ok I'm gonna be running a cycle starting May 1,
    Originally I was gonna run Test E at 500mg a week , 300 EQ a week and 50mg of Anavar a E/D for 6 weeks. But now I'm thinking I need to add a lot more weight so I want to add 30mg of Dbol first 4 weeks and then add the 50mg of Ananvar for 5 weeks starting the 4th week which means the last week of dbol would be 1st week of anavar taking them both for 1 week together ...does this sound stupid?

20190331_161539.jpg (139.5 KB) pic of me
    I'm going to ask this.

Do you know how to lift and eat to make gains without gear? If not the gears just going to get you fat and slightly stronger while drugs are present. As soon as they are done your gains will quickly fade.

I'd not add dbol given the pic you showed.

Your holding alot of chest and abdominal fat. You may be at a much higher risk for gyno and such.

If I was you go with original cycle, but hold of for a few weeks while you cut some weight natural first

3xwinner is offline New Member
    I'm at the gym now
    Im 46 190 5'10. Was a gym rat when I was in usmc. Now I don't take it as serious. Dieting these days seems to be more ketogenic. But I miss the oatmeal & brown rice
    Im trt and tend to get side effects.. RBC gets high I give 1 unit a month. I take 1mg a week
    anastrozole because my estrogen gets high if I don't.. and 60mg a day of raloxifene for gyno and yes have a little. Just want to look better & feel better. Job is physical and would make it easier on me if got stronger

Thread Information