Hiipower is offline New Member

Question about my e2 on cycle

So I’m running 30mg ED Dianabol , and 500mg per week of test e.

Gear is legit from a trusted source, in currently just over 2 weeks in and I have no gyno flare up at all, I am experiencing a bit of bloat and all of a sudden I’m a bit emotional, as I’m feeling sorry for people and crying at random things on tv.

Should I be taking my arimidex even though I’m not getting any gyno I don’t have access to bloods atm ( please don’t bash me for that ) hehe

Any advice would be greatly appreciated .

Hiipower is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Do you have previous cycle experience? What are your stats?

Though you probably want to peep the stickies, I will offer my thoughts on this. Hopefully, someone else will chime in, too.

In regard to arimidex , you could start conservatively (like 1/4 mg twice a week) UNTIL you can get a blood draw. Although you don't want to crash your E2, you don't want it to get crazy, either. That dose probably won't cause any problems in the short run but should help keep things from getting out of hand down the road.

When do you think you will be able to get blood work?
    Can’t thank you enough for your advice, I won’t be able to get bloods until week 6 my Dbol cycle is only 4 weeks as I feel I don’t want to over do it my only past experience was a test e cycle for 12 weeks and did not have any signs of high estrogen at all maybe I react differently ?

Thread Information