Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Blood pressure

CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    Well I had an unplanned 3 day mini depletion. I got a nasty stomach bug. Im kinda disappointed as I am back down to my 185 starting weight before starting the 4000 cal bulk. This tells me that I was only carrying excess water and glyc from all the carbs. I need more than 4k to grow. This has been a learning experience.
    Well, you are just 3 weeks into your cycle so that is normal, bro. You cannot possibly gain that much weight when the AAS barely built up in your system ... The water retention weight is always misleading
    Don't worry though, things are only going to get better from here
    Last edited by CA_DXB_85; 04-14-2019 at 02:29 AM.
    Family_guy likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Well I had an unplanned 3 day mini depletion. I got a nasty stomach bug. Im kinda disappointed as I am back down to my 185 starting weight before starting the 4000 cal bulk. This tells me that I was only carrying excess water and glyc from all the carbs. I need more than 4k to grow. This has been a learning experience.
    if you were filled to the brim with excess water and glycogen,, then you don't need more then 4000 cals to grow, you need more TIME being in a surplus to grow. more cals won't make you grow any faster, protein synthesis has a cap on how fast it can turnover and produce growth. you can't force to go any faster
    balance, Old Duffer and CA_DXB_85 like this.

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Man I haven’t had a stomach bug in almost 20 years. The wife and I had a planned trip to the ADK and we both got to the cabin and got sick. Wouldn’t wish a stomach bug on my worst enemy.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Had another high reading tonight of 185/96. Wtf is going on here, this is only 500mg test cyp and I am only 3.5 weeks in. The 300mg EQ I am stacking with it hasn’t even had time to build yet.
    My BP wasn’t that high mine was more like 160/85 within the first week of my fromtlaoded test cycle. I could feel the high blood pressure. I had some head aches etc. anyways it went away shortly after and now I’m around where I always am 120/70

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What is the result you have after measuring your BP several times per day and averaging it out?

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    What is the result you have after measuring your BP several times per day and averaging it out?
    It has been solid for the past week now. Very strange occurence. Gear was right, my body needed to acclimate to the new blast dose. This was last night after headbanging in the car to some Down (gotta love Anselmo) and then walking around wegmans to get my Enlightened once a week cheat meal pint of ice cream.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blood pressure-ca05c85e-3e5b-455b-b416-46c5a741077c.jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information