• 1 Post By TRA
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 3 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Third Tier
  • 1 Post By Third Tier

Thread: F*ckin chest fat

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

F*ckin chest fat

Sitting at the computer and looking down, almost half the size of my chest is fat. I can grab a nice chunk of fat on each side while flexing the pecs. The thing is, it looks good when my nipples are hard... but when my nipples are soft it looks like a fat chest. I don't think it's gyno because I don't feel any rubbery solid mass underneath. Never had sensitivity except when going through puberty for like a month.

I just lost around 10 lbs - from 250 to 240 and I'm guessing I'm around 15-16% bf. If any of you went through this, how much more do I have to lose in order to lose some of that chest fat? I'm always having to pinch my nipples and rub them before going to the pool and such. If I relax my gut and my nipples are puffy I look like a fat ass lol... if I'm right out of the gym and my nipples are hard I look great. FML.

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    I am in the 10-12% range and when my chest is relaxed I can pinch a good inch around my nipple. For reference this is my current physique. I wouldn’t worry too much although I am the same way so......obsession is what gets us where we think we want to be I suppose. Others always see the best in us while we continue to look at what we think is the worst. That is the reason I don’t sit shirtless at my PC anymore haha. I have abs standing up but look like a bag of fat sitting down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F*ckin chest fat-47f69b56-32c0-46a8-a2d8-8eba544f7562.jpg  
    Last edited by Meloncap78; 04-07-2019 at 11:24 PM.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Sitting at the computer and looking down, almost half the size of my chest is fat. I can grab a nice chunk of fat on each side while flexing the pecs. The thing is, it looks good when my nipples are hard... but when my nipples are soft it looks like a fat chest. I don't think it's gyno because I don't feel any rubbery solid mass underneath. Never had sensitivity except when going through puberty for like a month.

I just lost around 10 lbs - from 250 to 240 and I'm guessing I'm around 15-16% bf. If any of you went through this, how much more do I have to lose in order to lose some of that chest fat? I'm always having to pinch my nipples and rub them before going to the pool and such. If I relax my gut and my nipples are puffy I look like a fat ass lol... if I'm right out of the gym and my nipples are hard I look great. FML.

At 240 and 16% bf you should still look like a thick muscular guy... send a pic of your physique.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Don't overthink it monsterone.

Butcher78 is offline New Member
    You can't spot reduce fat. Keep eating clean and get your ass in the gym. In the mean time keep your nipple hard.
    Cylon357 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Right there with ya

I already talked to my surgeon guy about it. I have fat deposits on my lower pecs - he said lipo. . . That was last year, now my gyno set in pretty hard so I doubt meds will touch it - but, it’s small & hidden by the fat

I dunno - depends on my mood. I might have me redone - i just don’t feel like going under the knife yet

Also true - can’t spot shoot fat
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Third Tier View Post
    At 240 and 16% bf you should still look like a thick muscular guy... send a pic of your physique.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0427 copy.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	563.6 KB 
ID:	176391

That's with the nipples hard. I don't even want to show you how it looks with them soft. You can imagine. I was about 10 lbs heavier in this pic than I am now but chest fat has not changed.

JackMan017 is offline Junior Member
    For me (everyone's going to be a little different) it's not until I'm around 12% that I can hardly complain about my chest's "puffiness". And I know what you mean in your post. I mean I wouldn't call that fat, a little fluff sure, but as you know, just keep grinding. You're not far.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Butcher78 View Post
    You can't spot reduce fat. Keep eating clean and get your ass in the gym. In the mean time keep your nipple hard.
    Your right, spot reduction doesn't work. Its done systematically. You have to watch what you eat and stay active in the gym.

That's with the nipples hard. I don't even want to show you how it looks with them soft. You can imagine. I was about 10 lbs heavier in this pic than I am now but chest fat has not changed.
    Still look good bro. Like they said just diet and stay in the gym!!!

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member

I don’t know, you look pretty good. I think you’re getting kind of zeroed in on a minor flaw (per your observation, not mine). Add just a little mass to the chest and you won’t even notice at all. I think if you did a recomp you’d be very happy with the results but again, I wouldn’t complain now.
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

Blog Entries
    Fuck u man - lol

They look better than mine, my right is the worst where the gyno lump grew

Name:	C2E5952A-3423-4E33-9E11-97F9C1DF9867.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	781.5 KB 
ID:	176403

That’s me on a worst day

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    I don’t know, you look pretty good. I think you’re getting kind of zeroed in on a minor flaw (per your observation, not mine). Add just a little mass to the chest and you won’t even notice at all. I think if you did a recomp you’d be very happy with the results but again, I wouldn’t complain now.
    Concur. OP is hot!

No disrespect meant.

Looking down gives a different angle. My girls look different when I’m sitting at my laptop vs straight on.

My primary care documented distorted body image on my chart. I was a little upset but couldn’t stay that way since I am very hard on myself. And I tend to focus on the areas that bug me.

‘Body image refers to how people see themselves. Distorted body image (also called negative body image) refers to an unrealistic view of how someone sees their body.’
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Fuck u man - lol

That’s me on a worst day
    Your worst day is better than my worst day. I'm trying to get to your level of bf% in your avatar - you look great there.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Concur. OP is hot!

No disrespect meant.

Looking down gives a different angle. My girls look different when I’m sitting at my laptop vs straight on.

My primary care documented distorted body image on my chart. I was a little upset but couldn’t stay that way since I am very hard on myself. And I tend to focus on the areas that bug me.

‘Body image refers to how people see themselves. Distorted body image (also called negative body image) refers to an unrealistic view of how someone sees their body.’
    Thank you! I may have the same "disorder" you have. I've been told that before, but I'm never happy with what I have - with everything in my life. Us tortured souls... lol.
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    You guys ALL look great. I’m with you and it’s been a life long thing (helped by a pituitary adenoma). Surgery is in my future. I’m also 60, I don’t want to have to wear depends AND a bra.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    You guys ALL look great. I’m with you and it’s been a life long thing (helped by a pituitary adenoma). Surgery is in my future. I’m also 60, I don’t want to have to wear depends AND a bra.
    Your arms don't look 60! Did you have elevated IGF, or how did you find out? I've long thought I have something in my pituitary because my IGF is consistently around 100-150 points above the highest normal marker, I have high blood pressure, and the nipple issue.
    Proximal likes this.

TY. BW at a TRT clinic because I couldn't gain any muscle and couldn't lose fat.

Seriously though, you look great and your chest is definitely proportional to your traps, arms & delts from that angle.

I've just dropped some nice fat on clen , t3 & var. Didn't f'n touch my pecs, damn!

TY again for the arm comment, appreciated!
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah, I hear you. I’m holding out for the Depends onesy with built in under wire.
    Proximal likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    TY. BW at a TRT clinic because I couldn't gain any muscle and couldn't lose fat.

Seriously though, you look great and your chest is definitely proportional to your traps, arms & delts from that angle.

I've just dropped some nice fat on clen , t3 & var. Didn't f'n touch my pecs, damn!

TY again for the arm comment, appreciated!
    Oh I wouldn’t thought u 60!!!! Great work!
    Proximal likes this.

Slacker78 is offline Member
    I'm in similar condition when i'm bulking; i've a modest amount of fat surrounding my lower pecs and nipples; it's not gyno even though on cycle they could turn more "puffy" simulating gyno effect, but it's just fat and water and mammary gland which could bloat a little, due to estrogens ( or progestins ) fluctuations. It's often a genetic condition. For my experience, this effect will subside in time increasing pectorals muscle mass as the overlying skin will stretch around; so, when you will enter in cutting phase, the result will be more pectorals muscle mass, less fat and water around. So, increasing pectorals muscle mass is the first step to reduce this effect, because if you think to cutting without a consistent underlying pecs muscle mass, what will force the skin to stretch around even if you reduce a little fat and water in that area ? Of course this require time and lean gains.

Blog Entries
    This is what it came to - we’re comparing moobs

I don’t really care much about the the fat deposits in the lower chest area, I can pull my BF into single digits & it goes down significantly. . . But, not with a lump back there.

I’ll see how the rest of this year goes - I can def have all of this shit removed & any other plastic surgery done for near nothing - but, going under the knife isn’t for me yet
    Proximal, Slacker78 and Family_guy like this.

Slacker78 is offline Member
    This is what it came to - we’re comparing moobs

I don’t really care much about the the fat deposits in the lower chest area, I can pull my BF into single digits & it goes down significantly. . . But, not with a lump back there.

I’ll see how the rest of this year goes - I can def have all of this shit removed & any other plastic surgery done for near nothing - but, going under the knife isn’t for me yet
    If a gyno lump when it appears, is not treated ASAP, in time it could turns in fibrotic tissue, condition in which just a surgery could resolve the issue.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    If a gyno lump when it appears, is not treated ASAP, in time it could turns in fibrotic tissue, condition in which just a surgery could resolve the issue.
    That surely happens but cannot generalize that. I've seen people getting their gyno (which they got when they were adolescent) cleared up with SERM therapy at age 25.

Blog Entries
    ^ This is what I’m hopping for

I started Nolva again at a high dose, I’ll run it for a few months until I get completely pissed having a limp dick

If not - surgery is always there. I still talk to the wives’s surgeon - he can’t wait to have me on a operating table < just don’t sound like fun

Fuck u man - lol

That’s me on a worst day

Wudup with that hairline down the middle of the chest ???loo
    Butcher78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    I'm in similar condition when i'm bulking; i've a modest amount of fat surrounding my lower pecs and nipples; it's not gyno even though on cycle they could turn more "puffy" simulating gyno effect, but it's just fat and water and mammary gland which could bloat a little, due to estrogens ( or progestins ) fluctuations. It's often a genetic condition. For my experience, this effect will subside in time increasing pectorals muscle mass as the overlying skin will stretch around; so, when you will enter in cutting phase, the result will be more pectorals muscle mass, less fat and water around. So, increasing pectorals muscle mass is the first step to reduce this effect, because if you think to cutting without a consistent underlying pecs muscle mass, what will force the skin to stretch around even if you reduce a little fat and water in that area ? Of course this require time and lean gains.
    I don't know how it is for you, but for me, the entire nipple gets puffy and loses definition. It looks like it's filled with air to some extent. Very soft to the touch. It looks like you could put a syringe in there and suck out whatever is in there and the nipple would go back to normal. Often times my left nipple will be soft and the right hard. The left seems to get puffier and stay puffier longer. I wonder if gyno surgery would be necessary to fix this or if some liposuction could do the trick? I know there are guys out there who always have hard, defined nipples. It's the finishing touch on a chest imo... if the nipples are soft the chest looks horrible.

Blog Entries
    Wudup with that hairline down the middle of the chest ???loo
    So people can ask stupid questions - I dunno, last Lady we got with & the one before asked the same thing - along with y r your nuts so small

Last year I talked to my surgeon dude - he said that he would lipo the fat - If it has a growth, you’ll need to b cut

^ it’s so tempting to me because he’ll do work on for pretty much free, aside from anesthesia & staff cost - I brought this guy about 50k worth of work so far < he seemed to like that quite a bit

Butcher78 is offline New Member

Name:	A9CDE6C7-010F-4BB2-8BBA-1CB53DAE914B.jpeg 
Views:	134 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	176419

I prefer the manolantern look

German89 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Don't overthink it monsterone.
    oohhh. my. gosh. nice avi!

and... i got this little area of fat, right where the bra strap sits, where the front delt meets the chest. drives me fuckin bonkers... only thing i think will fix it is, lipo

So people can ask stupid questions - I dunno, last Lady we got with & the one before asked the same thing - along with y r your nuts so small

Last year I talked to my surgeon dude - he said that he would lipo the fat - If it has a growth, you’ll need to b cut

^ it’s so tempting to me because he’ll do work on for pretty much free, aside from anesthesia & staff cost - I brought this guy about 50k worth of work so far < he seemed to like that quite a bit
    Some people get sensitive when others try to kid. Make sure that estro is in check!��

Damn, the thought of just lying on a table & have them suck/cut away a life time of fat & tissue, man!

I want to wear those old-school white tank tops one last time (now they're called wife beaters, but I'm so old I still call them dago tees, lol).

The cost is not something I'm looking forward to & the wife is NOT really supportive. Gee, take a vacation to so and so or get your boobs done?

Blog Entries
    Some people get sensitive when others try to kid. Make sure that estro is in check!��

Never

Going under the knife is the last thing on my list. I fucked off my hernia surgery & I’ll live with my moobs - for now

I seen my wife taken apart on a operating table. It was intense, right aside of watching my kid b born.

Never

Going under the knife is the last thing on my list. I fucked off my hernia surgery & I’ll live with my moobs - for now

I seen my wife taken apart on a operating table. It was intense, right aside of watching my kid b born.

Well I was just talking about us talking shit... May god bless you and your loved ones ... no disrespect intended brother . Was just having fun.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Well I was just talking about us talking shit... May god bless you and your loved ones ... no disrespect intended brother . Was just having fun.

Unfortunately, lately I have been taking things out of context at times - like I said before, online keyboard war shit isn’t for me - any more at least.

It’s all good

Thread Information