• 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: NEED ADVICE - having a real bad time

Yogi9453 is offline New Member

NEED ADVICE - having a real bad time

Hello All, Help me brothers,

So I have had a few posts on here recently about trying to figure out sides and this and that blah blah blah. Its bad, I need to PCT or coast, take some time off, do my research, and get back to it later. I am currently going through some terrible life issues (Relationship) that may be the root cause of all the sleepness nights, not eating, constant obsessive thoughts, etc... But I dont think the gear is helping. I can barely focus on anything but the relationship issues mentioned. Just depressed as hell. ED running rampant, no morning wood. Self confidence in the toilet. Acne and oily skin running rampant. I have a great career and all that going for me, I need to get this all in order so I dont screw that up.

Currently just running a basic 500mg a wk Test E Cycle. I am 5 weeks in, the strength gains are great, but thats about it.

I have been "on" for 8 months or so since last PCT, and didnt have any issues until these last 2 months. Actually, never had any issues in the few years I have been cycling. Usually would cycle/coast for 8 months, then PCT, then wait a while, then blast again over the last few years. Never had any issues.

Last blood reports 3 weeks ago came in with 66.1 for Estrodial (Which is high for the reference range, but its supposed to be high on cycle right?), and Low Prolactin (Although the prolactin should be fine now, I was running deca and took caber for 2-3 weeks due to high prolactin previously).

I want to get back to normal while I get my head straight. I am thinking of just coasting for a bit at 250mg test E a week, or PCTing.

I would like to know your guys thoughts on these questions.

1. Coast for the remaining 8 weeks or my cycle, or PCT?

2. I have plenty of Nolva and Clomid on deck for a PCT, what would you recommend for dosage and timeframe? How long do I wait between last pin and starting the PCT?

3. Still having minor sensitive nip issues. I took 13.5mg aromasin once 4 days ago, and then again yesterday (13.5mg E3D). The nip sensitivity went away, but it seemed to tank my mood even more. Why is that?

4. Could all these issues be due to the immense stress?

Any advice would be appreciated, I want my life back

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks like E2 issues to me. I am also E2 sensitive and it fucks my mood if it tanks or goes out of whack.
    The solution for me was reducing test to TRT dose and avoid estrogenic compounds. Also many people say hCG helps with their mood, so if you don't have it in your cycle, you can give it a try.
    Stop taking any aromatase inhibitors and drop your test dose to somewhere you won't need an AI.
    PCT is an option but as you are too fragile emotionally this time, I would just postpone the PCT until you feel stable.
    Hormones are long acting compounds in general so I would not suggest making frequent changes to your protocol and make one change at a time. A hormonal rollercoaster is not something we want to have unless blasting grams of gear.
    Bloodwork is a good start point for you, after you get down to TRT dose, repeat your labs 6 weeks later.
    Find the sweet spot where you feel great and catch that bloodwork values whenever you feel bad.

Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Okay I can do that.

What would you recommend for a TRT dose? I am thinking 100-200mg a week.

Also, how long would it take for my test levels to drop to the TRT dose? And then also how long for my E levels to come down also? Its Test E I am using, I know the half life is 4.5 days.

Any good recommendations on where to find HCG ? My source has it, but its a 200$ min order and I wouldnt want to spend that much just for HCG.

Thank you so much
    Last edited by Yogi9453; 10-15-2019 at 08:55 AM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Do what I do - 1cc a week of 250mg test

I know it's not medically proper or whatever, but it works - I feel great & don't even touch an Ai any more

Get HCG from reliablerx < I think I can post that, I guess. . . . I need to drop an order myself here shortly

I cycle HCG, vial on - 2 months off or so
    Dgs59 likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Do what I do - 1cc a week of 250mg test

I know it's not medically proper or whatever, but it works - I feel great & don't even touch an Ai any more

Get HCG from reliablerx < I think I can post that, I guess. . . . I need to drop an order myself here shortly

I cycle HCG, vial on - 2 months off or so

2 months off is a long time. Why do you cycle off for that long?

Op relationships can mess with your emotions. I know a girl dealing what you’re dealing and she’s not on anything. She’s just a chick. I agree that you shouldn’t pct, as that will definitely make you worse off emotionally.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    - Don't cut off, just go down on test, you are just using testosterone anyways so if I were you I will go half.
    - Find the sweet spot
    - Fix relationship issues
    - Go back up

/Focus on what @The God Himself said in his reply/
    Last edited by Dgs59; 10-16-2019 at 07:36 AM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Up the tren .

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    I'd keep going if i were you, just try to find the sweet spot.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    2 months off is a long time. Why do you cycle off for that long?

I am looking for the least possible chance of being able to knock anything up

Ain't this the way it usually goes - personal shit gets over anything else
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I am looking for the least possible chance of being able to knock anything up

Ain't this the way it usually goes - personal shit gets over anything else

Ah so you want to keep the engine barely running, but not enough to spin any tires, got ya man.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Thread Information