Results 1 to 22 of 22
Like Tree29Likes
  • 1 Post By omarroidz
  • 3 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 4 Post By GearHeaded
  • 4 Post By GearHeaded
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 3 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 3 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By omarroidz
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By Chrisp83TRT

Thread: Contest Cycle preparing for pro qualifier

  1. #1
    omarroidz is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    8

    Post Contest Cycle preparing for pro qualifier

    Hey guys,

    I have never posted before, but i may need some help and advice on this cycle I am about to run prepping for a pro qualifier. stats: 5'9, 22, 204lbs.

    it's going to be a 13 week cycle starting with anavar for 6 weeks then adding winstrol at week 12 for 6 weeks. Using test and eq throughout weeks 13-2. Adding masteron at week 6 till the end, then finishing off with halo for the last 4 weeks.

    Dosages im planning to run:
    Winstrol: 50mg
    Anavar:50-70mg
    Test: 500mg
    EQ: 600mg
    Masteron: 400-600mg
    Halo: 10-30mg
    I also have clen and proviron on hand
    I decided not to use tren as It produces too many side effects. As you can see the doses are decent and not too high, but should I worry about having winstrol, anavar and halo together although there is a 3 week period between them?

    I have run multiple cycles before but nothing like this. Has anyone run anything similar? or any experiences? Haven't been able to get help from anyone "at the gym", so decided to post here.
    Thanks
    Family_guy likes this.

  2. #2
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,716
    Quote Originally Posted by omarroidz View Post
    Hey guys,

    I have never posted before, but i may need some help and advice on this cycle I am about to run prepping for a pro qualifier. stats: 5'9, 22, 204lbs.

    it's going to be a 13 week cycle starting with anavar for 6 weeks then adding winstrol at week 12 for 6 weeks. Using test and eq throughout weeks 13-2. Adding masteron at week 6 till the end, then finishing off with halo for the last 4 weeks.

    Dosages im planning to run:
    Winstrol: 50mg
    Anavar:50-70mg
    Test: 500mg
    EQ: 600mg
    Masteron: 400-600mg
    Halo: 10-30mg
    I also have clen and proviron on hand
    I decided not to use tren as It produces too many side effects. As you can see the doses are decent and not too high, but should I worry about having winstrol, anavar and halo together although there is a 3 week period between them?

    I have run multiple cycles before but nothing like this. Has anyone run anything similar? or any experiences? Haven't been able to get help from anyone "at the gym", so decided to post here.
    Thanks
    Im 3 weeks out from a show. I would take the mast for the full 12 weeks. I have never had a prep cycle without tren so I cannot comment.
    Halo- Noooooooooooo 4 weeks is too long IMO. I did 3 weeks and 2 weeks later did bloods. Halo kills your liver. You bounce back but it is super harsh. I did 20/20/40.
    You might want to add some T3 50 mg and run Winnie a little longer.
    I cannot tell how you will react so you need to adjust as you see fit. If you are going for a pro qualifier then you have a good idea how you will react.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Family_guy, almostgone and Obs like this.

  3. #3
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,742
    just curious ,, mens physique or classic physique division ?

    your 13 weeks out. which would put most guys about 20 pounds over their stage weight . so you'd be 185 lbs on stage (thats why I'm guessing mens physique division, at your height).. are you wanting to try to run this cycle and 'grow into the show' and recomp and put some size on as you go ,, or are you merely trying to shred down and get stage lean ?
    omarroidz likes this.

  4. #4
    omarroidz is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    8
    Hey,

    i'll be doing classic physique, my cut off for stage is around 182lbs and hovering around 200 is what my starting weight is going to be. I am trying to shred down and get stage lean through this cycle. I am not sure about growing into the show, im not familiar with techniques or strategies for that, I don't think I can add much size but if you have any tips, I'd be open to hear them.
    Last edited by omarroidz; 04-14-2019 at 11:25 PM.

  5. #5
    omarroidz is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    8
    Hey charger,

    Halo is definitely a killer, I have used it before and it has been strong so I agree with you, I will make the suggested change to 3 weeks when it's time to adjust. For extending winstrol , should I add it again the last 2 weeks with Halo or just extend it for another week or two after the 6?

    For the masteron , I'll see how much I have and if I'm able to run it throughout. I have been thinking about EQ and dropping it but I heard it has good synergising effects with the other AAs, what do you think?

    Not to mention, I will be using arimidex throughout 1-1.5mg EOD.
    Thanks in advance.

  6. #6
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,716
    Quote Originally Posted by omarroidz View Post
    Hey charger,

    Halo is definitely a killer, I have used it before and it has been strong so I agree with you, I will make the suggested change to 3 weeks when it's time to adjust. For extending winstrol , should I add it again the last 2 weeks with Halo or just extend it for another week or two after the 6?

    For the masteron , I'll see how much I have and if I'm able to run it throughout. I have been thinking about EQ and dropping it but I heard it has good synergising effects with the other AAs, what do you think?

    Not to mention, I will be using arimidex throughout 1-1.5mg EOD.
    Thanks in advance.
    I will answer your questions, but I highly recommend that you answer GHs questions. He can give you more of a technical assistance. I can give you my experience only.
    I usually run Winnie up to 2 weeks out. This prep is a little different because of some medical issues and I essentially stopped all orals for a small period.
    You want that grainy appearance..... you need more mast.
    I do not take an AI and I go very low on the test.
    NOTE: I start my cutting 12 weeks out.
    Once again- answer GH. I automatically assume bodybuilding. There is a different type of look for physique


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    omarroidz is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I will answer your questions, but I highly recommend that you answer GH’s questions. He can give you more of a technical assistance. I can give you my experience only.
    I usually run Winnie up to 2 weeks out. This prep is a little different because of some medical issues and I essentially stopped all orals for a small period.
    You want that grainy appearance..... you need more mast.
    I do not take an AI and I go very low on the test.
    NOTE: I start my cutting 12 weeks out.
    Once again- answer GH. I automatically assume bodybuilding. There is a different type of look for physique


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I answered GH's question. I will be cutting down into the show for a classic physique class at 182lbs. I can add more muscle and cut down because I am quite lean for 205. Thanks for the advice on the aas, much appreciated. I like the idea of no AI and lower test towards the end maybe.
    Cheers

  8. #8
    omarroidz is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    just curious ,, mens physique or classic physique division ?

    your 13 weeks out. which would put most guys about 20 pounds over their stage weight . so you'd be 185 lbs on stage (thats why I'm guessing mens physique division, at your height).. are you wanting to try to run this cycle and 'grow into the show' and recomp and put some size on as you go ,, or are you merely trying to shred down and get stage lean ?
    Hey,

    i'll be doing classic physique, my cut off for stage is around 182lbs and hovering around 200 is what my starting weight is going to be. I am trying to shred down and get stage lean through this cycle. I am not sure about growing into the show, im not familiar with techniques or strategies for that, I don't think I can add much size but if you have any tips, I'd be open to hear them.

  9. #9
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,812
    Complete overkill on adex and you will crash your E2. Minimal to none needed right now unless gyno sensitive. Implement it closer to the show to help dry out.
    Low dose Nolva can always help if needed.
    I'd find a way to add in low dose tren . Doesn't take much to have a positive effect.

    That said, wait for GH's assessment. He's top notch at this game when it comes to synergy between compounds.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  10. #10
    omarroidz is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Complete overkill on adex and you will crash your E2. Minimal to none needed right now unless gyno sensitive. Implement it closer to the show to help dry out.
    Low dose Nolva can always help if needed.
    I'd find a way to add in low dose tren . Doesn't take much to have a positive effect.

    That said, wait for GH's assessment. He's top notch at this game when it comes to synergy between compounds.
    Thank you for the advice man, much appreciated.

    I will be waiting on GH's response, I will alter down the arimidex as you advised, probably down to 0.75mg E3D.

    Thanks again Kelkel

    Thanks again kelkel

  11. #11
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,742
    Quote Originally Posted by omarroidz View Post
    Hey,

    i'll be doing classic physique, my cut off for stage is around 182lbs and hovering around 200 is what my starting weight is going to be. I am trying to shred down and get stage lean through this cycle. I am not sure about growing into the show, im not familiar with techniques or strategies for that, I don't think I can add much size but if you have any tips, I'd be open to hear them.
    ok some guys are able to 'grow into a show' (generally those who are hyper responders to AAS), and the contest prep cycle should be set up for that . OR in your case (and most guys) you need to shred down and lose a good 20 pounds, and contest prep cycle should be reflective of that goal.

    being your NOT trying to grow into a show and your main purpose will be to maintain as much muscle as possible while getting as lean as possible, the main focus of your cycle is going to be androgenic (whereas growing into a show would call for more anabolic ). however you don't want to over do the androgens from the start. you want to taper androgens up over time peaking towards your show. Running your androgens too high and trying to get too dry too early will result in totally missing your peak, and getting what I call "androgen fatigue" . you'll burn out weeks before your show.
    SO just because your doing a con prep cycle does not mean it needs to be a 'dry' cycle. it just needs to peak as a 'dry cycle' at the right time.

    you should actually hold plenty of water through most of your prep (plenty of benefits here). and then super compensate and dry out at the very end before your body has a chance to compensate.

    so with a 12 week contest prep cycle, for example .. your looking at a cycle based on 3 phases

    Phase 1 - calorie deficit and muscle retention
    Cycle should contain mainly Anabolics

    Phase 2 - extreme fat loss
    Cycle should contain a high amount of Androgens stacked with your stims and fat burners

    Phase 3 - Water shed, cortisol suppression, and glycogen loading
    Cycle should contain a high amount of Androgens stacked with a Cortisol and estrogen blocker and other 'drying' compounds. Along side a nutrient partitioner that will load glycogen.

    note: this is extremely general and totally person and situation dependent. I'm just giving a basic example of how to think and go about things.. not everyone would need a glycogen loader at the end of their con prep cycle because they have no problems filling out using androgens. others have problems holding water. some guys don't need the estrogen blocker at all, some do.


    so phase 1-3 of your cycle .. using some of the compounds you wanted to run

    Weeks 1-6 (week 1 meaning 14 weeks out from the show)
    Test 500mg
    EQ 800mg
    Primobolan 500mg
    Var 50mg per day
    T4 75mcg per day
    no AI or anti estrogens if possible

    Weeks 7-10
    Test 1000mg
    Masteron 700mg
    Tren 500mg
    T4 75mcg per day
    T3 25-50mcg per day
    Clen 80mcg per day
    no AI or anti estrogens if possible

    Weeks 11-14
    Test 150mg (some guys can drop to zero the last 2 weeks)
    Masteron 700mg
    Tren 500mg
    Winstrol 50mg day OR Cytadren is an option
    Halo 20mg day (weeks 13-14)
    Anti estrogen (nolva , letro ... person dependent)
    T4 75mcg per day
    T3 .. needs to be pulled a week out from the show (taper if dose was up to 50). reason T3 needs pulled is that you can't glycogen load fully when you have hyper thyroid.
    Clen.. need to be pulled a week out from the show
    Andardol .. on hand the week of the show. can be used if your overly depleted and coming in flat.



    anyhow.. I'm just throwing some things out there for you to think about in regards to coming up with a contest prep cycle game plan. the above is very generic and an example only. your personal situation and context will determine what you need.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 04-16-2019 at 08:20 PM.
    Obs, Family_guy, omarroidz and 1 others like this.

  12. #12
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,742
    oh and I should point out.. contest prep cycles can be quite different then your normal cycles, and especially what you may read online about cycles.
    when you see something like EQ or Primo only in there for 6 weeks, when all your profile sites and arm chair experts will tell you that they are best run for 12-16 weeks, realize the context is totally different. in con prep we are just plugging in compounds as needed when needed. we don't need consistent blood levels over long periods of time for these compounds to aide in our goals and accomplish their tasks.

    EQ and Primo are great anabolics that do well at maintaining muscle tissue while in a calorie deficit. they do this quite well wither they are "plugged in" for 5 weeks for that purpose, or remain in year round. doesn't matter. we simply plug in what we need for when we need it and then move on.
    now if your in a calorie surplus and trying to put on 20 pounds of muscle over a years time, then sure, running 800mg of EQ for months on end is going to be a reasonable option. trying to preserve muscle in con prep is a different thing

  13. #13
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,742
    also should note.. the reason I suggest no AI's or anti estrogens for the first part of con prep cycle is because of what I mentioned before,, you don't want to 'dry out' too early. also , estrogen is VERY muscle retentive. having it elevated while in a calorie effect and running thyroid meds and fat burners is going to help you better hold onto muscle . its going to sensitive your androgen receptors, upregulate hgh and igf, increase nitric oxide and stimulate better blood flow .etc..

    its often said that T3 is a 'fat burner' that will eat up both muscle and fat. and that when guys take it they lose muscle. but funny thing is , women can often times run much higher dosages of T3 and not lose any muscle. they hold onto muscle very well.. reason for this is likely the womens higher estrogen levels , whereas the guy who is taking T3 is probably running a bunch of AI on top of it and killing his estrogen levels and therefore also his gains.

    something more to think about
    Obs, Family_guy and omarroidz like this.

  14. #14
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    986
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    oh and I should point out.. contest prep cycles can be quite different then your normal cycles, and especially what you may read online about cycles.
    when you see something like EQ or Primo only in there for 6 weeks, when all your profile sites and arm chair experts will tell you that they are best run for 12-16 weeks, realize the context is totally different. in con prep we are just plugging in compounds as needed when needed. we don't need consistent blood levels over long periods of time for these compounds to aide in our goals and accomplish their tasks.

    EQ and Primo are great anabolics that do well at maintaining muscle tissue while in a calorie deficit. they do this quite well wither they are "plugged in" for 5 weeks for that purpose, or remain in year round. doesn't matter. we simply plug in what we need for when we need it and then move on.
    now if your in a calorie surplus and trying to put on 20 pounds of muscle over a years time, then sure, running 800mg of EQ for months on end is going to be a reasonable option. trying to preserve muscle in con prep is a different thing
    I can read your Information all day gear.

    Very grateful to have you here helping and sharing your time and knowledge , it's for real very selfless so thank you.

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    GearHeaded, Obs and Family_guy like this.

  15. #15
    omarroidz is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    ok some guys are able to 'grow into a show' (generally those who are hyper responders to AAS), and the contest prep cycle should be set up for that . OR in your case (and most guys) you need to shred down and lose a good 20 pounds, and contest prep cycle should be reflective of that goal.

    being your NOT trying to grow into a show and your main purpose will be to maintain as much muscle as possible while getting as lean as possible, the main focus of your cycle is going to be androgenic (whereas growing into a show would call for more anabolic ). however you don't want to over do the androgens from the start. you want to taper androgens up over time peaking towards your show. Running your androgens too high and trying to get too dry too early will result in totally missing your peak, and getting what I call "androgen fatigue" . you'll burn out weeks before your show.
    SO just because your doing a con prep cycle does not mean it needs to be a 'dry' cycle. it just needs to peak as a 'dry cycle' at the right time.

    you should actually hold plenty of water through most of your prep (plenty of benefits here). and then super compensate and dry out at the very end before your body has a chance to compensate.

    so with a 12 week contest prep cycle, for example .. your looking at a cycle based on 3 phases

    Phase 1 - calorie deficit and muscle retention
    Cycle should contain mainly Anabolics

    Phase 2 - extreme fat loss
    Cycle should contain a high amount of Androgens stacked with your stims and fat burners

    Phase 3 - Water shed, cortisol suppression, and glycogen loading
    Cycle should contain a high amount of Androgens stacked with a Cortisol and estrogen blocker and other 'drying' compounds. Along side a nutrient partitioner that will load glycogen.

    note: this is extremely general and totally person and situation dependent. I'm just giving a basic example of how to think and go about things.. not everyone would need a glycogen loader at the end of their con prep cycle because they have no problems filling out using androgens. others have problems holding water. some guys don't need the estrogen blocker at all, some do.


    so phase 1-3 of your cycle .. using some of the compounds you wanted to run

    Weeks 1-6 (week 1 meaning 14 weeks out from the show)
    Test 500mg
    EQ 800mg
    Primobolan 500mg
    Var 50mg per day
    T4 75mcg per day
    no AI or anti estrogens if possible

    Weeks 7-10
    Test 1000mg
    Masteron 700mg
    Tren 500mg
    T4 75mcg per day
    T3 25-50mcg per day
    Clen 80mcg per day
    no AI or anti estrogens if possible

    Weeks 11-14
    Test 150mg (some guys can drop to zero the last 2 weeks)
    Masteron 700mg
    Tren 500mg
    Winstrol 50mg day OR Cytadren is an option
    Halo 20mg day (weeks 13-14)
    Anti estrogen (nolva , letro ... person dependent)
    T4 75mcg per day
    T3 .. needs to be pulled a week out from the show (taper if dose was up to 50). reason T3 needs pulled is that you can't glycogen load fully when you have hyper thyroid.
    Clen.. need to be pulled a week out from the show
    Andardol .. on hand the week of the show. can be used if your overly depleted and coming in flat.



    anyhow.. I'm just throwing some things out there for you to think about in regards to coming up with a contest prep cycle game plan. the above is very generic and an example only. your personal situation and context will determine what you need.
    Wow man, this is insane. great stuff, really appreciate it. I need to run an AI because my left side is gyno prone and its been popping up but 1mg ed arimidex has been keeping much better, let's see. Do you recommend running t3 and t4 whilst on AI? and if so still at the same generic dosages?

    I try and avoid tren for the sides, I know its important but its there any way around it?

    This info is great, as he said could read it all day! Thanks

  16. #16
    The God Himself's Avatar
    The God Himself is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by omarroidz View Post
    Wow man, this is insane. great stuff, really appreciate it. I need to run an AI because my left side is gyno prone and its been popping up but 1mg ed arimidex has been keeping much better, let's see. Do you recommend running t3 and t4 whilst on AI? and if so still at the same generic dosages?

    I try and avoid tren for the sides, I know its important but its there any way around it?

    This info is great, as he said could read it all day! Thanks
    If you're gyno prone, simply add low dose tamoxifen or raloxifene, AIs gonna hinder your gains in the estrogenic phase, and adding an AI to first 2 phases is pretty much counterproductive to what GH proposed to you.
    Tren is harsh yes, but I wouldn't prep for a contest without it, its worth its sides. You can consider adding DHB instead of Tren, its basically Tren without sides. But still, I would keep tren there, its irreplaceable..
    GH is a maestro lol, thanks to both OP and GearHeaded for causing such an informative environment.
    I wish you good luck man, please update your progress here so we can see how you're doing and people can help if you need any.

  17. #17
    omarroidz is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    If you're gyno prone, simply add low dose tamoxifen or raloxifene, AIs gonna hinder your gains in the estrogenic phase, and adding an AI to first 2 phases is pretty much counterproductive to what GH proposed to you.
    Tren is harsh yes, but I wouldn't prep for a contest without it, its worth its sides. You can consider adding DHB instead of Tren, its basically Tren without sides. But still, I would keep tren there, its irreplaceable..
    GH is a maestro lol, thanks to both OP and GearHeaded for causing such an informative environment.
    I wish you good luck man, please update your progress here so we can see how you're doing and people can help if you need any.
    Hey man, this is lots of great information. Switching from arimidex to nolvadex (possibly 10-20mg) ED or EOD, I will be monitoring how that works for me. I agree with what you said with arimidex. I am going to include t3 but I have no access to T4 unfortunately. GH's info was really helpful, I will be reconstructing my cycle and posting back on this thread for another look at it. I will see what I'm going to do with tren because I really do like avoiding it all costs.

    Thank you again, will keep you posted.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  18. #18
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,742
    if gyno is a concern . keep these things in mind:

    - most steroids available to us do NOT covert to or are estrogenic in the first place . everyone is concerned with high estrogen and gyno when running steroids, but 80% of steroids are not estrogenic to begin with , and some of them are actually anti estrogenic.
    know your steroid profiles and how to properly and synergistically stack and use things together and estrogen won't be a concern. you can be estrogen sensitive and run gear for 10 years straight without a single problem (ain't no one holding a gun to your head telling you that you have to run a bunch of testosterone with your cycles .. test = estrogen. you body makes test so it can get estrogen)

    - AI's do NOT necessarily stop gyno. they only blunt aromatization itself. which is just one small part of the whole process and subject. you can blunt aromatization and have relatively normal levels of estrogen and still get gyno (through various other mechanisms of which steroids work , like progestin and prolactin).

    - some steroids act on estrogen receptors themselves, without increasing or even aromatizing into estrogen .. again an AI won't do shit for this as it only blunts test from aromatizing into estro.

    - estrogen is an anabolic hormone , like test, with tons of health and performance benefits .. crushing estrogen levels with an AI in an attempt to prevent gyno is a very ridiculous thing to do . like blowing up a bank being robbed by two men and 20 hostages. you need to kill the two bank robbers and save the hostages, not blow up the whole bank and everyone involved just to try and solve your issue

    - SERMS like Nolva and AAS like Masteron is your best bet for gyno prevention . "MASTeron' starts with the word MAST which means "breast" because it was developed to blunt estrogen and progestin effects on receptors in 'breast tissue' .. if gyno is a concern you can add some mast and nolva to every cycle you do.

    - 19 nors can effect gyno even if there is no elevation in estrogen. they will stimulate progestin receptors as progesterone itself and make your normal levels of estrogen into 'super estrogen' . 19 nor (tren deca ) induced gyno is NOT so called prolactin gyno. its normal estrogen induced gyno thats brought about by the 19 nor acting on progestin receptors that thus make tissue in the breast super sensitive to estrogen. 19 nor gyno is still estrogen gyno like all other gyno.. again, Mast and Nolva are your best friend here . or simply don't run progestin based AAS
    omarroidz, Family_guy and bobspix like this.

  19. #19
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if gyno is a concern . keep these things in mind:

    - most steroids available to us do NOT covert to or are estrogenic in the first place . everyone is concerned with high estrogen and gyno when running steroids, but 80% of steroids are not estrogenic to begin with , and some of them are actually anti estrogenic.
    know your steroid profiles and how to properly and synergistically stack and use things together and estrogen won't be a concern. you can be estrogen sensitive and run gear for 10 years straight without a single problem (ain't no one holding a gun to your head telling you that you have to run a bunch of testosterone with your cycles .. test = estrogen. you body makes test so it can get estrogen)

    - AI's do NOT necessarily stop gyno. they only blunt aromatization itself. which is just one small part of the whole process and subject. you can blunt aromatization and have relatively normal levels of estrogen and still get gyno (through various other mechanisms of which steroids work , like progestin and prolactin).

    - some steroids act on estrogen receptors themselves, without increasing or even aromatizing into estrogen .. again an AI won't do shit for this as it only blunts test from aromatizing into estro.

    - estrogen is an anabolic hormone , like test, with tons of health and performance benefits .. crushing estrogen levels with an AI in an attempt to prevent gyno is a very ridiculous thing to do . like blowing up a bank being robbed by two men and 20 hostages. you need to kill the two bank robbers and save the hostages, not blow up the whole bank and everyone involved just to try and solve your issue

    - SERMS like Nolva and AAS like Masteron is your best bet for gyno prevention . "MASTeron' starts with the word MAST which means "breast" because it was developed to blunt estrogen and progestin effects on receptors in 'breast tissue' .. if gyno is a concern you can add some mast and nolva to every cycle you do.

    - 19 nors can effect gyno even if there is no elevation in estrogen. they will stimulate progestin receptors as progesterone itself and make your normal levels of estrogen into 'super estrogen' . 19 nor (tren deca) induced gyno is NOT so called prolactin gyno. its normal estrogen induced gyno thats brought about by the 19 nor acting on progestin receptors that thus make tissue in the breast super sensitive to estrogen. 19 nor gyno is still estrogen gyno like all other gyno.. again, Mast and Nolva are your best friend here . or simply don't run progestin based AAS

    Hey man, do you reply to pms anymore?
    GearHeaded likes this.

  20. #20
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Hey man, do you reply to pms anymore?
    lol , yes . but it can often times be a mighty big inbox to have to navigate through. on top of all my other inboxes. I'm available through direct access too . I've had countless phone conversations, text threads, and ongoing emails with guys on this forum.
    happy to help, sometimes just gotta get my attention I guess idk

  21. #21
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    986
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    lol , yes . but it can often times be a mighty big inbox to have to navigate through. on top of all my other inboxes. I'm available through direct access too . I've had countless phone conversations, text threads, and ongoing emails with guys on this forum.
    happy to help, sometimes just gotta get my attention I guess idk
    Haha email awaiting your love and care sweet gear

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    GearHeaded and Family_guy like this.

  22. #22
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    lol , yes . but it can often times be a mighty big inbox to have to navigate through. on top of all my other inboxes. I'm available through direct access too . I've had countless phone conversations, text threads, and ongoing emails with guys on this forum.
    happy to help, sometimes just gotta get my attention I guess idk
    Haha I got you. I just had a question about something we were talking about 6 months ago. If you can’t find it I’ll try again. I’m gonna head out tonight for a bit, I’ll check back on here later. Thanks man.


    Enjoy your weekends!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •