• 1 Post By Family_guy
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By Ashop
  • 3 Post By TRA
  • 2 Post By Proximal

Thread: Subq'n oils

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member

Subq'n oils

This is my 3rd day in a row subq'n tren a, .25 ml each. All 3 spots are pretty sore, this normal? I was thinking about adding .15 a day of test c, for a total of .4 ml per shot, but now I'm having second thoughts. That too much oil for subq?

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    This is my 3rd day in a row subq'n tren a, .25 ml each. All 3 spots are pretty sore, this normal? I was thinking about adding .15 a day of test c, for a total of .4 ml per shot, but now I'm having second thoughts. That too much oil for subq?
    I just did .25 of mast E sub q in my chest and there was no pain at all, mind you this was my first time pinning chest so it's a virgin muscle.
    Today is a tad sore but it's expected.

I used a 31g 5/16th and no issues .

Did you inject and push to fast ? I know that can leave me feeling it the next day if I rush it

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

I tried tren A sub Q and it hurt.
    I tried test P sub Q and it left welts.

Test C and test E sub Q are perfectly fine with me.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What is the concentration of this tren

Slacker78 is offline Member
    I always avoided subq oil based compounds. Did it just one more time and i felt a lump per weeks with a bit of pain. Just water based Subq and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    What is the concentration of this tren
    100 per ml

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I prefer IM injections to subq. The only thing I inject subq is peptides (hCG , HGH and insulin )
    GearHeaded, ghettoboyd and KennyJ like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    the way I look at it .. between inner and outer biceps, triceps, front, side, and rear delts, lats, upper, inner, and outer pecs, all along the quads, glutes, etc.. I have a lot more options and easier places to pin intermuscular then sub q. I save the sub q for the slin and peptides

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It’s possible to get a local inflammatory response in the adipose/fatty tissue that causes pain, redness and even mild swelling/firmness. It’s difficult to distinguish between this and an infection, but the inflammatory response will abate hopefully after a few days and an infection worsens.
    Anecdotally I think it varies from individual to individual. I got permanent little knots when I did subcu test - it was an rx and compounded in sesame oil and meant to be subcu, but I still got the fricken lumps. I get lipomas and it seems like it induced them where I injected. Can’t do that anymore. But I know guys that have subcu’d test w/o issue.
    Good luck - keep us posted - it’s a welcome break from IM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I tried sub Q once years ago with test, the area was sore and bruised. Never had that with water based sub Q.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    It’s possible to get a local inflammatory response in the adipose/fatty tissue that causes pain, redness and even mild swelling/firmness. It’s difficult to distinguish between this and an infection, but the inflammatory response will abate hopefully after a few days and an infection worsens.
    Anecdotally I think it varies from individual to individual. I got permanent little knots when I did subcu test - it was an rx and compounded in sesame oil and meant to be subcu, but I still got the fricken lumps. I get lipomas and it seems like it induced them where I injected. Can’t do that anymore. But I know guys that have subcu’d test w/o issue.
    Good luck - keep us posted - it’s a welcome break from IM.
    That's pretty much what's happening. Took my fourth one today, doesnt seem to be as bad. I dont mind IM, but no more than I'm taking right now subq seemed like the way to go. Like you said, nice to take a break fro Im sometimes!

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    I’ve been sub q ing test for the last 3-4 weeks. I’m doing it daily though so it’s only .3ml at a time.(I had a bunch of left over .3ml insulin syringes for my mother in laws insulin!) anyways I haven’t had any issues at all. They are only 5/16th and I have been rotating between delts and glutes occasionally but I prefer delts.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    I’ve been sub q ing test for the last 3-4 weeks. I’m doing it daily though so it’s only .3ml at a time.(I had a bunch of left over .3ml insulin syringes for my mother in laws insulin!) anyways I haven’t had any issues at all. They are only 5/16th and I have been rotating between delts and glutes occasionally but I prefer delts.
    Where in your delts and glutes do you do sub q? I've been doing it in my belly fat around the bellybutton only. I did do HCG in my love handle area.

I would think that in your delts, at least, sub q would go into the muscle as well since there is less fat there.
    balance likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Where in your delts and glutes do you do sub q? I've been doing it in my belly fat around the bellybutton only. I did do HCG in my love handle area.

I would think that in your delts, at least, sub q would go into the muscle as well since there is less fat there.
    I do sub q where ever.

You got a 5/16 you stick it wherever, it's not going into muscle, unless you pin your tongue.

balance is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I have to agree on the subq in the delts seems odd. I know everyone has different levels of bf (and I’m far from shredded) but there’s no way I could do subq in my shoulders even if I tried, there’s just not that much skin there.

Also worth mentioning iirc from reading a bunch on trt (think low dose similar to op tren amount) threads subq does not yield the same absorption level as IM injections. Again iirc this has been backed up with bloodwork and documented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Old Duffer likes this.

Right in the middle of my delts both vertically and horizontally. Some of that does make it to muscle I’m sure cuz I don’t have much fat there at all. I use my ventro glutes when I do them
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post
    Yeah I have to agree on the subq in the delts seems odd. I know everyone has different levels of bf (and I’m far from shredded) but there’s no way I could do subq in my shoulders even if I tried, there’s just not that much skin there.

Also worth mentioning iirc from reading a bunch on trt (think low dose similar to op tren amount) threads subq does not yield the same absorption level as IM injections. Again iirc this has been backed up with bloodwork and documented.

As far as absorption goes, I can finally comment on sub q injections since I got back my bloodwork. At 125 mg of test e 250, my total test is high 800s (250-900) and my free test is mid 40s (8-25). I’m taking 500 units of HCG and my pre TRT level was 470 my/dL total. I’m not sure how much work the HCG is doing, but at 200 mg/week intramuscular with no HCG I was at around 1650 total. Don’t remember what the free was.

** I should have said WAS taking since I’m now on the first week of a new cycle. All blood tests were taken in the morning, 12 hours before the next injection with 2x weekly injections at 3.5 days.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    The human skin is about 6mm thick

As far as absorption goes, I can finally comment on sub q injections since I got back my bloodwork. At 125 mg of test e 250, my total test is high 800s (250-900) and my free test is mid 40s (8-25). I’m taking 500 units of HCG and my pre TRT level was 470 my/dL total. I’m not sure how much work the HCG is doing, but at 200 mg/week intramuscular with no HCG I was at around 1650 total. Don’t remember what the free was.

** I should have said WAS taking since I’m now on the first week of a new cycle. All blood tests were taken in the morning, 12 hours before the next injection with 2x weekly injections at 3.5 days.
    So are you saying IM has greater absorption? I wouldn’t doubt that for a second. Much greater blood flow IMvs SubQ

Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    So are you saying IM has greater absorption? I wouldn’t doubt that for a second. Much greater blood flow IMvs SubQ

I wish I had done lab work for IM vs Sub Q at the same dosage. Unfortunately the IM was done at 200 mg/week with no HCG and the Sub Q was done at 125 mg/week + 500 IU HCG... with that said, I still think SubQ is effective. I have read that it produces slower absorption than IM. I can say that when I went from IM to Sub Q (both at 125 mg), I felt more like I'm not on TRT with Sub Q - in that I felt perfectly normal, kind of like when I was 19. My free test was still double the normal range with Sub Q. I think that IM has a faster absorption, but I wouldn't say it's a good thing. With TRT we want to keep things smooth, no big bumps in test that cause excess aromatization.
    Family_guy likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the key to making it comfortable SUBQ is using small amounts. It can cause soreness and bruising and sometimes lumps.
    If your using larger amounts SUBQ higher than what might be called TRT amounts you may want to use the insulin pins IM.
    Family_guy and fiddlesticks like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    I think the key to making it comfortable SUBQ is using small amounts. It can cause soreness and bruising and sometimes lumps.
    If your using larger amounts SUBQ higher than what might be called TRT amounts you may want to use the insulin pins IM.
    Using high volume SubQ is gonna always be a disaster. It can get so extreme that your body can literally reject (as in, push the shit out abscess style...) if it is too much volume or excessively high concentration. The pain is unbelievable too. strange to think but IM especially the smaller muscles is always a better less painful choice

balance is offline Associate Member

Subq'n oils

When I mentioned absorption of sub q vs IM I was talking about total absorption not speed of absorption. There are studies out there (where variables are left constant, to draw better conclusions) where this is referenced iirc.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member

I’m just grateful to hear I’m not the only one with love handles on the forum. Talk about the shallow end of the genetic pool, I got them from both parents. I get stopped trying to leave the grocery store because they think I’m stealing loaves of bread under my shirt. Even when cut that is the very last place to go, then the loose skin gives the same appearance.

The only positive is between the love handles and my ass, I have built in floatation devices - you couldn’t sink me if you tried.

Blog Entries
    I’m just grateful to hear I’m not the only one with love handles on the forum. Talk about the shallow end of the genetic pool, I got them from both parents. I get stopped trying to leave the grocery store because they think I’m stealing loaves of bread under my shirt. Even when cut that is the very last place to go, then the loose skin gives the same appearance.

The only positive is between the love handles and my ass, I have built in floatation devices - you couldn’t sink me if you tried.
    Good news is that loose skin fat is totally losable 100%. Bad news is it's very difficult and you will probably need strong cutting drugs.

Proximal is offline Banned
    I’m just grateful to hear I’m not the only one with love handles on the forum. Talk about the shallow end of the genetic pool, I got them from both parents. The only positive is between the love handles and my ass, I have built in floatation devices - you couldn’t sink me if you tried.
    LOL. I swear, I inherited each of my patents worse traits. I don’t know who first coined this phrase, but I’m a BMW. A body made wrong.

Just did a nice cycle with var, clen & t3 that did do a nice number on the love handles though.
    Family_guy and KennyJ like this.

Thread Information