• 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 5 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By TRA
  • 1 Post By Meloncap78

Thread: Fat!

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member

Fat!

Can anyone else in the low teens pinch fat like this? Unless I am mistaken and am in the high teens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fat!-5a602bf0-c443-4dbd-b4b5-2af3d6e27f79.jpg   Fat!-dfe454c2-4b54-4c55-ae75-e79145cb0be1.jpg  

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    Can anyone else in the low teens pinch fat like this? Unless I am mistaken and am in the high teens.
    Your is most likely more of a skin issue. Have you lost a lot of weight/fat?
    KennyJ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Your is most likely more of a skin issue. Have you lost a lot of weight/fat?
    My skin is quite spongy. Im also on cycle so I am not sure if water retention can feel like fat. I was 215-220 in the 20-25%ish range before a cut. Here is my before and after. Not sure of previous bf. Just wanna make sure I am not high teens because this planned bulk cycle might not be wise if thats the case.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fat!-e00bb873-f0a5-4ed8-9c58-2331b76e095e.jpeg  
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    My skin is quite spongy. Im also on cycle so I am not sure if water retention can feel like fat. I was 215-220 in the 20-25%ish range before a cut. Here is my before and after. Not sure of previous bf. Just wanna make sure I am not high teens because this planned bulk cycle might not be wise if thats the case.
    You definitely look lower teens in the second pic.
    Great work btw.

Some people just have loose skin.
    I would say thats mostly what you are pinching
    KennyJ likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You definitely look lower teens in the second pic.
    Great work btw.

Some people just have loose skin.
    I would say thats mostly what you are pinching
    I agree . I have loose skin issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I agree . I have loose skin issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're loose alright....
    KennyJ, CA_DXB_85, clarky. and 2 others like this.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks like a lot of loose skin with some minimal subcu fat, and you’re grabbing handfuls so looks worse. If you narrow the pinch and get get a thin bit between thumb and finger it’s skin. When there’s fat there you can’t help but pinch it and it’s 3/4” - 1 or 2” thick. Weird images compared to the before/after you posted in which your skin looked taut and your muscles were filled out. It’l like an in between pic or you’re older now. Hard to say % with the limited pics you posted this time.
    Google skin fold test and look at images.

Only reason I showed up on this thread is because I read the title and thought someone was calling me out.
    Meloncap78, Slacker78 and KennyJ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    Looks like a lot of loose skin with some minimal subcu fat, and you’re grabbing handfuls so looks worse. If you narrow the pinch and get get a thin bit between thumb and finger it’s skin. When there’s fat there you can’t help but pinch it and it’s 3/4” - 1 or 2” thick. Weird images compared to the before/after you posted in which your skin looked taut and your muscles were filled out. It’l like an in between pic or you’re older now. Hard to say % with the limited pics you posted this time.
    Google skin fold test and look at images.

Only reason I showed up on this thread is because I read the title and thought someone was calling me out.
    The black and white after pic is from about 5 months ago. The current color photos are from 2 days ago. I have gained 7 pounds since the after pic.
    KennyJ likes this.

Thread Information