Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Sdrol bumps under nipples

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member

Sdrol bumps under nipples

Definitely have it down to the sdrol pwo inject
    Every time I use it I get these hard limps under nipples
    It's not gyno, estrogen is fine, verified w blood work
    Even if I just take sdrol once it comes back. Even if I take nolva first.
    It slowly goes away over a week or so
    Thoughts on what it could be and how to prevent?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Definitely have it down to the sdrol pwo inject
    Every time I use it I get these hard limps under nipples
    It's not gyno, estrogen is fine, verified w blood work
    Even if I just take sdrol once it comes back. Even if I take nolva first.
    It slowly goes away over a week or so
    Thoughts on what it could be and how to prevent?

Are you sure your sdrol is legit?

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Are you sure your sdrol is legit?
    Yeah, they're a pretty popular lab w a good rep. I've been using them for a while with no issues

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    this doesn't make sense .. superdrol in its unmethylated form (is just Masteron ) and was originally designed and used to prevent gyno or pregestinic and estrogenic effects in breast tissue. the fact that your getting these effects from a drug that should be giving you just the opposite effects tells me the lab is using the wrong raw powder. perhaps anadrol

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    this doesn't make sense .. superdrol in its unmethylated form (is just Masteron) and was originally designed and used to prevent gyno or pregestinic and estrogenic effects in breast tissue. the fact that your getting these effects from a drug that should be giving you just the opposite effects tells me the lab is using the wrong raw powder. perhaps anadrol
    Exactly. That's why I was hoping there was another mechanism I wasn't aware of. Especially since estrogen is in range, it happens the same day of injecting, and tamoxiphen (which should block the estrogen receptors there to my knowledge) doesn't work, indicates it's not a estrogen issue....

the reason why I think its anadrol and not superdrol , is because neither of them convert to estrogen at all (why your e levels are in range), but anadrol in and of itself will act on estrogen receptors as estrogen . so even though anadrol does not convert to estrogen, elevate estrogen, etc. it will still act estrogenic . superdrol does not. both superdrol and anadrol are non aromatizing DHT derived compounds with similar strong anabolic low androgenic properties. so on paper , a lab could easily use anadrol (easy to get) and sell it as superdrol (harder to get) , or they simply got a wrong batch of raws or had a cross contamination.

and in regards to using Tamoxifen /Nolva , make sure your using it consistently daily. its needs to accumulate. most guys don't realize that Nolva simply IS estrogen . its just an estrogen that binds to receptors in breast tissues for example, yet does not do anything once bound (its a weak estrogen).. taking it daily will help it consistently compete against other more potent estrogens.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

the reason why I think its anadrol and not superdrol , is because neither of them convert to estrogen at all (why your e levels are in range), but anadrol in and of itself will act on estrogen receptors as estrogen . so even though anadrol does not convert to estrogen, elevate estrogen, etc. it will still act estrogenic . superdrol does not. both superdrol and anadrol are non aromatizing DHT derived compounds with similar strong anabolic low androgenic properties. so on paper , a lab could easily use anadrol (easy to get) and sell it as superdrol (harder to get) , or they simply got a wrong batch of raws or had a cross contamination.
    I see... Well it makes me fucking great. If it is anadrol , does not convert, but acts similarly, is gyno a concern?
    Or is it just a temporary inflammation?

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    and in regards to using Tamoxifen/Nolva , make sure your using it consistently daily. its needs to accumulate. most guys don't realize that Nolva simply IS estrogen . its just an estrogen that binds to receptors in breast tissues for example, yet does not do anything once bound (its a weak estrogen).. taking it daily will help it consistently compete against other more potent estrogens.
    How hard is nolva on liver?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You could also try raloxifine if nolva isnt doing the trick. Ralox works better for me than nolva in terms of gyno symptom prevention. But thats just me

Thread Information