Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By 600@50
  • 1 Post By TRA

Thread: Bloodwork Results

JackMan017 is offline Junior Member

Bloodwork Results

Hello Guys/Gals,

Got my Lab results. Was wondering...based on this bloodwork, would I be good to go starting my first cycle? I'm curious if my Test to Estrogen ratio looks normal. I'm not very experienced, only reason why I'm asking. Any input and/or feedback based on the results? I appreciate it.

Also, I have some serious bruising taking place in the same arm blood was taken. Took bloods on Monday AM, lifted that afternoon & felt a knot/cramp like taking place in that area. Continued lifting last week, bruising gets a little larger and larger. Now I'm worried and haven't lifted upper body since. Slight numbness in my middle finger, tiny tiny amount of discomfort in the arm. Went to an ER and Doc said "you're fine", he said likely when the lab took my blood they went a little to far in and I didn't let the holes close in time before I starting lifting. But I dunno, cuz this is a new one for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bloodwork Results-img_8263.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    its time to get HUGE !!
    JackMan017 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    its time to get HUGE !!
    Thanks GH.

Just need to bring down my BP and I think I'm ready.

As Ronnie would say, "yeah buddy!"

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BW looks normal as can be. The bruising can be from your working out soon after the blood draw. Don't over think it. Your first cycle should be a basic test only cycle at around 500 mg per week. Take your AI and HAVE ALL OF YOUR PCT MEDS IN ADVANCE. If you can do a mid cycle BW and then one at the end. You need to see how your body responds to test. How much AI etc. Best of luck.
    JackMan017 likes this.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks like they pulled the needle with vacuum still present on the tube. Could also have nicked a vein and gotten a small hematoma. Either way, nothing to worry about. Even the nerve they hit was probably an anomalous (variation of normal anatomy) little nerve. Too late now but arnica on the area would keep the bruising to a minimum and also therefore help with tenderness. You’re good to go based on the blood work. I’d knock the snot out of that cycle while everything is in normal range, haha
    JackMan017 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    Looks like they pulled the needle with vacuum still present on the tube. Could also have nicked a vein and gotten a small hematoma. Either way, nothing to worry about. Even the nerve they hit was probably an anomalous (variation of normal anatomy) little nerve. Too late now but arnica on the area would keep the bruising to a minimum and also therefore help with tenderness. You’re good to go based on the blood work. I’d knock the snot out of that cycle while everything is in normal range, haha
    Funny you should mention arnica, i was at the dermatologist yesterday and she saw my bruise and recommended exactly that. I've been using it since. Thank you for the tip, I appreciate it.

Thread Information