• 1 Post By Ephemeral
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By DeeCee112

Thread: NPP Question

Gee08 is offline New Member

NPP Question

Hey guys so I’m looking at doing my next cycle soon, I was thinking about doing

Test E 1-10weeks 500mg
    NPP 1-10weeks 400mg
    Anadrol 1-4weeks 50mg everyday

So I know the npp is a short ester but I was wondering if I could get away with pinning npp 2x a week with test e instead on pinning 3x a week, I’m getting told by people that I can but wouldn’t recommend so just looking for some advise from people that know more about npp, any help is much appreciated!

KrossOut is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee08 View Post
    Hey guys so I’m looking at doing my next cycle soon, I was thinking about doing

Test E 1-10weeks 500mg
    NPP 1-10weeks 400mg
    Anadrol 1-4weeks 50mg everyday

So I know the npp is a short ester but I was wondering if I could get away with pinning npp 2x a week with test e instead on pinning 3x a week, I’m getting told by people that I can but wouldn’t recommend so just looking for some advise from people that know more about npp, any help is much appreciated!
    The half-life is 3.5-4.5 days so you COULD do it twice a week but it would be best to do it EOD. You can get by with MWF no problem - that’s what I do.

It kicks in pretty quick so I would save the anadrol for the last 4 weeks of your cycle to blow through any plateaus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can, but I would not recommend it. What you are trying to do is to maintain a minimum amount in your system.
    The 1/2 life is 2.7 days ( this varies from person to person) so if you inject every 3rd day your levels are probably below what you are looking for.
    I inject daily even for long esthers to minimize a peak and maintain blood serum levels consistent.

KrossOut and Family_guy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    The half-life is 3.5-4.5 days so you COULD do it twice a week but it would be best to do it EOD. You can get by with MWF no problem - that’s what I do.

It kicks in pretty quick so I would save the anadrol for the last 4 weeks of your cycle to blow through any plateaus.

As you can see, even the published half life varies.

KrossOut likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Same response as everyone else.
    You could use test prop twice a week. You could use test base twice a week. You could do any amount, of any aas, at any frequency. But that doesn't mean it's the proper way to do it
    If you only want to pin twice a week with your test, use deca . Same thing, longer ester
    If you're going to use NPP, do it EOD at least, ED is ideal

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Gee08 is offline New Member
    Makes a lot of sense, thanks heaps guys advice given was very helpful and also another question do you guys proffer to use hcg for post cycle therapy or just stick with nolva and clomid?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Front load your NPP with Deca for the first couple weeks (or pin Deca once every 10 days or so).. this will keep a steady flow of nandrolone in your blood stream and provide you with steady levels, so if your only injecting NPP 2x per week its still getting in there with already stable levels being provided by the slow releasing Deca
    balance and Family_guy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Front load your NPP with Deca for the first couple weeks (or pin Deca once every 10 days or so).. this will keep a steady flow of nandrolone in your blood stream and provide you with steady levels, so if your only injecting NPP 2x per week its still getting in there with already stable levels being provided by the slow releasing Deca
    Stupid question..... why not just use deca ?

GearHeaded likes this.

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Stupid question..... why not just use deca ?

You get immediate effects from the faster ester NPP and then get to transition to less injections when you switch to the longer ester Deca without having to wait weeks for it to build blood levels.

Side question when doing the same strategy with test would you run enanthate WHILE frontloading the prop for say 4 weeks?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeCee112 View Post
    You get immediate effects from the faster ester NPP and then get to transition to less injections when you switch to the longer ester Deca without having to wait weeks for it to build blood levels.

Side question when doing the same strategy with test would you run enanthate WHILE frontloading the prop for say 4 weeks?

You could just frontload with deca as well, and get to your desired level in a few pins. I think the only benefit of NPP is that it clears much faster.
    Family_guy likes this.

when I run a cycle of nandrolone I always combine NPP and deca .. when I'm running a high dosage of test I usually always combine test prop into the mix with my long ester test base.
    its not about "maintaining levels" at this point . your levels should be off the charts always.. its about keeping things off the charts. every injection I do, which may be 2 x per day , may contain some amount of test prop (even though I injected 500mg of sustanon and 500mg of test e).

keep that shit at supraphysiological levels at all times if you really want to grow.
    combining short and long esters with daily injections is the way to do it
    Family_guy likes this.

example -
    I'm running Nanrdo, high test, and mast.

one injection might be 250mg of deca , which I'll go ahead and add 200mg of mast e to that , then I may inject 250mg of test cyp and add 100mg of npp to that, then I may shoot 500mg of sustanon with 100mg of mast prop. then I may add some test prop to every daily injection I do .
    you never have to worry about "blood levels" when you constantly keep that shit off the charts with long and short ester combined

edit - when on a heavy blast I actually look forward to injecting 1-3x per day though . you'd have to re structure things if you hate injecting and want to limit it
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 07-19-2019 at 05:16 PM.

Hm I see so run the long and short esters together the whole run for max benefit. I don't hate pinning but I don't love it either, it has felt just plan tedious before as my days are always so busy but I do have alot of improvement to go in confidence and skill. Maybe I'll load up enough test prop for the entire next run and only drop it if I become too much of a pussy....

Please help the idiot.
    DeeCee understood . I frontload es deca and had the levels that I wanted within a week. Excellent cycle and it was a short deca run .
    GH answered this by saying it is not about maintaining, but being off the charts. I do not understand how that relates to esther length.
    Also, I do not get the same results from NPP that I do for deca. It’s hard to explain and theoretically I should. Any other compound I essentially do get the same. Maybe I’m just weird.

Ephemeral likes this.

Please help the idiot.
    DeeCee understood . I frontload es deca and had the levels that I wanted within a week. Excellent cycle and it was a short deca run .
    GH answered this by saying it is not about maintaining, but being off the charts. I do not understand how that relates to esther length.
    Also, I do not get the same results from NPP that I do for deca. It’s hard to explain and theoretically I should. Any other compound I essentially do get the same. Maybe I’m just weird.

My understanding on how it relates to ester length Charger is the ester is what dictates how the compound is released I. To your bloodstream. So to break it down in overly simplified example:

500mg of Enanthate pinned in a week will slowly release testosterone over a couple weeks as the ester enanthate binds the testosterone for longer preventing it from being absorbed. Pinning multiple times overlaps the release thus slowly building blood levels until you reach a mean blood level over time.

500mg of Prop pinned in a week will release the testosterone much quicker into your blood stream as the prop ester does not bind it up for as long and dissipates quicker as well so over the same two weeks of frequent injections you'll reach the mean blood level faster.

Combining the two in a frontload strategy brings the benefits of both. The faster ester will build blood levels immediately while the longer ester will help slowly release and maintain a higher mean level of testosterone at ideally supra physiological levels. The faster ester can then be dropped once the peak mean level is reached if desired as you've had enough time to allow the enanthate ester to build and overlapped enough doses. Or continue both.

Same principal for NPP and Deca. Again this is what I have derived however may not be totally correct, you've been at this alot longer than me so correct me if I'm offside.

Edit.. I think what your saying is frontloading the same Ester of Nandrolone by simply increaseing dosage significantly up front. If 500mg of Deca slowly releases 250mg first week 250mg second week than 1000mg of Deca will give you the 500mg per week you are looking for up front without screwing with multiple esters. Am I right?
    Last edited by DeeCee112; 07-20-2019 at 10:10 AM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

My understanding on how it relates to ester length Charger is the ester is what dictates how the compound is released I. To your bloodstream. So to break it down in overly simplified example:

500mg of Enanthate pinned in a week will slowly release testosterone over a couple weeks as the ester enanthate binds the testosterone for longer preventing it from being absorbed. Pinning multiple times overlaps the release thus slowly building blood levels until you reach a mean blood level over time.

500mg of Prop pinned in a week will release the testosterone much quicker into your blood stream as the prop ester does not bind it up for as long and dissipates quicker as well so over the same two weeks of frequent injections you'll reach the mean blood level faster.

Combining the two in a frontload strategy brings the benefits of both. The faster ester will build blood levels immediately while the longer ester will help slowly release and maintain a higher mean level of testosterone at ideally supra physiological levels. The faster ester can then be dropped once the peak mean level is reached if desired as you've had enough time to allow the enanthate ester to build and overlapped enough doses. Or continue both.

Same principal for NPP and Deca . Again this is what I have derived however may not be totally correct, you've been at this alot longer than me so correct me if I'm offside.

Edit.. I think what your saying is frontloading the same Ester of Nandrolone by simply increaseing dosage significantly up front. If 500mg of Deca slowly releases 250mg first week 250mg second week than 1000mg of Deca will give you the 500mg per week you are looking for up front without screwing with multiple esters. Am I right?
    Yes. I see the difference as minimal with the frontloading of deca.
    Deca takes about 4 weeks to get to the levels. Doubling the intake gets you there in a week through frontloading. Now you can drop the cycle length if desired.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Please help the idiot.

I don't think so. You hear a lot about water retention on duca but not on NPP all the time. Anecdotal evidence seems to indicate there is a difference, though on paper there shouldn't be. I'm sure it extends but just that

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Thread Information