Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By TRA

Thread: Personal Trt cypionate with primo?

simm is offline Senior Member

Personal Trt cypionate with primo?

As stated I'm taking 120mg cypionate in 2 X 60mg shots weekly and my strength has shot up and body looks different wife says. It's a personal dosage of trt yet I would like more actual muscle. If I were to cycle primobolan would I need to alter my cypionate to compensate and take the cypionate into supra levels or just keep it as it is and just add the primo?

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thats personal choice. Some people just don’t love to grow on test, and thats normal because there are tons of compounds with virtually no side effects compared to test.
    You can always add EQ instead of test too, and I really like primo despite its being fucking expensive.
    If you ask me, I would not move my test dosage around and just add Primo and EQ on top of it.
    simm likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Thats personal choice. Some people just don’t love to grow on test, and thats normal because there are tons of compounds with virtually no side effects compared to test.
    You can always add EQ instead of test too, and I really like primo despite its being fucking expensive.
    If you ask me, I would not move my test dosage around and just add Primo and EQ on top of it.
    Actually EQ is a pretty heavy side effect causing steroid .

Very very very misunderstood compound

It's structured the same as dbol . It's very hard on kidneys and has a track record of causing gastric disturbances
    simm likes this.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Actually EQ is a pretty heavy side effect causing steroid .

Very very very misunderstood compound

It's structured the same as dbol. It's very hard on kidneys and has a track record of causing gastric disturbances
    Well yes no steroid is totally side effect free, but compared to Test its milder imo. It is structurally the same as dbol except the methyl group at 17th carbon but I think that methylation process changes the characteristics of the compound significantly. Not to say you mean it but its not as harsh as dbol
    simm likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Well yes no steroid is totally side effect free, but compared to Test its milder imo. It is structurally the same as dbol except the methyl group at 17th carbon but I think that methylation process changes the characteristics of the compound significantly. Not to say you mean it but its not as harsh as dbol
    https://youtu.be/dy3guBAFSjk

Watch this

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Some good information in there but a LOT of anecdotal evidence. From a medical standpoint any medication has a staggering side effect profile. Not being argumentative, just playing devil’s advocate because again, from a clinical standpoint the side effect profile of any drug can be mind numbing. Check out the side effects of aspirin: https://www.rxlist.com/aspirin-side-...rug-center.htm

I think comparatively it’s decently low compared to other steroids in same class.

I think with the mild to moderate anabolic it often comes down to each individual.

Interesting that kidney issues are listed and I wonder if it isn’t the elevated creatinine in general that is attributed to renal damage when it could be falsely elevated due to creatinine supplementation or more protein intake. The elevated creatinine (a non sensitive marker) could lead to an incorrect diagnosis of renal dysfunction without presence of true pathology. Who knows.

I think give it a run and monitor with labs to determine whether it’s user friendly on an individual basis.

I do have to admit the doc in that video chaffed me a bit - but trying to be objective.
    simm likes this.

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simm View Post
    As stated I'm taking 120mg cypionate in 2 X 60mg shots weekly and my strength has shot up and body looks different wife says. It's a personal dosage of trt yet I would like more actual muscle. If I were to cycle primobolan would I need to alter my cypionate to compensate and take the cypionate into supra levels or just keep it as it is and just add the primo?
    Yes, the test work great but the conversion to oestrogen are high, when your control the level, the gain are not the same.

Personnaly i use Primo after cycle at low dose, he's help the gain, dont destroy the natural test level, dont push the cholesterol high, dont destroy the liver and kidneys etc ...

Boldenone are very vicious, because you dont feel like other AAS and this stuff push the red blood cells elevated ( i win 6% of hematocrit at only 200mg weekly for 8 weeks and 50mg oxy for 2 weeks, i think it's little bit hard )

The only problem from Primo it's to find a serious seller, i think this compound are a lot faked

Actually i use 125mg of Enanthate weekly & 200mg of Methenolone Enanthate.

Thread Information