Logano is offline New Member

Test 300 and Deca Cycle

Hi Everyone,

My buddy and I started a cycle of Test 300 and Deca on the 1st of April. Our current dosage is 600mg of Test 300 and 400mg of Deca per week. We are planning on stacking 300mg of Equipoise starting May 1st. Can we stack EQ with what we are running now? If so, what is the dosage to run or stack EQ with what we are currently running. We want to stack Deca, Test, and EQ for 4 weeks and then run the last 4 weeks of Test and EQ. How many mg a week do we run EQ when we are stacking it with Test and Deca for 4 weeks? And how many mg of EQ and Test do we run our last 4 weeks of our cycle. Thank you, any advice is greatly appreciated.

Here are our stats to date:

Height: 5ft 5in
    Weight: 197lbs

Height: 5ft 10in
    Weight: 213lbs

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Logano View Post
    Hi Everyone,

My buddy and I started a cycle of Test 300 and Deca on the 1st of April. Our current dosage is 600mg of Test 300 and 400mg of Deca per week. We are planning on stacking 300mg of Equipoise starting May 1st. Can we stack EQ with what we are running now? If so, what is the dosage to run or stack EQ with what we are currently running. We want to stack Deca, Test, and EQ for 4 weeks and then run the last 4 weeks of Test and EQ. How many mg a week do we run EQ when we are stacking it with Test and Deca for 4 weeks? And how many mg of EQ and Test do we run our last 4 weeks of our cycle. Thank you, any advice is greatly appreciated.

Here are our stats to date:

Height: 5ft 5in
    Weight: 197lbs

Height: 5ft 10in
    Weight: 213lbs
    I would not run deca for 8 weeks. Some guys dont even feel it before 4-5.
    12 weeks and add two weeks with test at a trt dose.
    Never run EQ and i dont bother u with the googleinfo on it.
    Anyway its a significant cycle at 37 and it should be hard to fully recover. So u should soon have a trtplan coming up, if not already on it.

Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk

pgc640 is offline Banned
    EQ is a very, very long acting drug. It's not something you throw in for 4 weeks. It may take longer to feel it's effects. Why test deca and EQ?? And why in that manner?? It is just not the optimal way to use them. I wouldn't take EQ, and Deca together. You should pick one or the other and if you want to add something else maybe pick an oral like dbol . If you choose EQ I would start it immediately and stay in it at least 14 weeks. 400-600 mgs a week. If deca I'd still run it about 12 weeks at roo-600.
    Say you decided to throw in dbol I would go 6 weeks at 30-40mgs.
    Personally I'd just pick EQ or Deca
    . Run the dbol first 6 weeks and the test and the other for 12-14.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Logano is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice guys! I think I will run just deca and test for 12 weeks as stated.

Thread Information