• 1 Post By PeanutbutterDC
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337

Thread: Female - first cycle - anavar advice

alive234 is offline New Member

Female - first cycle - anavar advice

Female - first cycle - anavar advice-img_2762.jpg

Hi

I am looking for some advice - I am completely new to this and I have been reading a lot but want to get more information about var and females.

I am a figure competitor with a good amount of muscle and I am looking to run my first cycle to maintain tissue during my comp prep phase - cutting phase. I want to do this for 2 reasons - to help speed the process of cutting up and to retain muscle during the phase. Show is in 17 weeks.

AIM
    Cycle - 10mg 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off / 4 weeks on

MY TRAINING / DIET
    High protein/ carb diet - cycling high / low carb days (1600 high/ 1300 low)
    Training - 6 weight sessions bodybuilding split a week
    Cardio - 40 mins SS in morning - 5 x per week / HIIT 20 min sprint sessions 3 x per week post workout

So far...
    I have done 1 week on 5 mg of var and felt ok. This week I have split this two 5mg AM pre cardio / 5 mg PM pre weight session

My left lymph node under my ear has swollen up tenfold and I genuinely feel fluey / headaches and sore throat etc... is this normal? I can't seem to find any info on this.

I would like some advice on what I should be feeling if the var is legit and what I should not and also ideas of a good cycle protocol.

Someone advised me to take one 10mg in AM / 10 mg in PM for the first 2 weeks then he was going to look at me and raise that if necessary?

Other questions - should my water intake go up whilst on var? Should I reduce my calories to cut more effectively? Has anyone seen or heard/ tried this lab / brand of var or have any knowledge on it - is it legit?

ANY INFO APPRECIATED!
    Last edited by alive234; 05-02-2019 at 07:29 AM.
    Family_guy and Suyane like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    There are some more knowledgeable female and male members on here when it comes to female cycles, but I will add this: Buy a steroid test kit to see if your Anavar is legit. Anavar is often faked and you end up taking Dbol or something else which will cause more rapid masculinization. Also, there might be other forums with more female members, or members in general. This place is like a nightclub on Easter Sunday.
    neloza likes this.

Slacker78 is offline Member
    My left lymph node under my ear has swollen up tenfold and I genuinely feel fluey / headaches and sore throat etc... is this normal?
    Yes, it's normal if have an infection and it's not related to your Var brand/compound ( i seriously doubt the compound it's infected... ). Maybe it's just a coincidence and not related to Var.

Someone advised me to take one 10mg in AM / 10 mg in PM for the first 2 weeks then he was going to look at me and raise that if necessary?
    Does not give any particular benefit with Var even though in general line, it's better to spread the dose during the day, especially if you get a big dose/lot of pills.

Other questions - should my water intake go up whilst on var?
    In cut/body recomp and/or especially while on heavy AAS cycling, it's always a must to drink a lot of water.

Should I reduce my calories to cut more effectively?
    You have to test your diet protocol and find if the calcuated calories are able to promote cutting, relatively to your real TDEE. After you calculate this, stay on those calories for a week; if you don't see any progress, cut down more with steps of 100 Kcal, keeping the others variables steady ( cardio time etc.. ) and see what happen.

I don't know you Var brand so i don't know if it's legit.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by alive234 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2762.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	941.3 KB 
ID:	176567

Hi

I am looking for some advice - I am completely new to this and I have been reading a lot but want to get more information about var and females.

I am a figure competitor with a good amount of muscle and I am looking to run my first cycle to maintain tissue during my comp prep phase - cutting phase. I want to do this for 2 reasons - to help speed the process of cutting up and to retain muscle during the phase. Show is in 17 weeks.

AIM

MY TRAINING / DIET
    Cardio - 40 mins SS in morning - 5 x per week / HIIT 20 min sprint sessions 3 x per week post workout

So far...
    I have done 1 week on 5 mg of var and felt ok. This week I have split this two 5mg AM pre cardio / 5 mg PM pre weight session

My left lymph node under my ear has swollen up tenfold and I genuinely feel fluey / headaches and sore throat etc... is this normal? I can't seem to find any info on this.

I would like some advice on what I should be feeling if the var is legit and what I should not and also ideas of a good cycle protocol.

Other questions - should my water intake go up whilst on var? Should I reduce my calories to cut more effectively? Has anyone seen or heard/ tried this lab / brand of var or have any knowledge on it - is it legit?

ANY INFO APPRECIATED!
    Please go to the link below and request access to the female forum; we have some very knowledgeable female members that can offer you some first hand experienced information.

https://forums.steroid.com/new-femal...ale-forum.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    There are some more knowledgeable female and male members on here when it comes to female cycles, but I will add this: Buy a steroid test kit to see if your Anavar is legit. Anavar is often faked and you end up taking Dbol or something else which will cause more rapid masculinization. Also, there might be other forums with more female members, or members in general. This place is like a nightclub on Easter Sunday.
    Plenty of activity here. People just have to help new members find the relevant area instead of sending them away as an alternative.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alive234 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2762.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	941.3 KB 
ID:	176567

Hi

AIM

MY TRAINING / DIET

So far...

ANY INFO APPRECIATED!
    I had good results last summer taking 25mg daily for 16 weeks. No sides. You have to be really tight with your diet on Var (at least I did)

Do you have a contest coach? If not, find someone with a good track record coaching successful figure competitors
    Last edited by PeanutbutterDC; 05-02-2019 at 02:07 PM.
    Suyane likes this.

^^^^ There's one of our wonderful ladies there!!
    We have several and they all are very special and bring some great experience and information to the forum!

Thank you, PB!!
    Family_guy likes this.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    My fiance has ran var a few times. She runs into terrible sides at 20mg. Sometimes at 10mg. We are now down to 5mg if we ever do another cycle. For her final 4 weeks of the prep she came off var (too many sides this round)

Throughout this process we have learned alot... one of the biggest things we found out through this is that it's extremely important to keep water at the same (we did about 1 gallon a day) and to keep sodium HIGH. Do not ever manipulate this. In her show almost all girls cut water for bikini (why??) (also I know you're figure, but same water rule applies) probably why she won and they didn't. Some girls didn't have water for nearly 24 fucking hours?? Fuck that.

We learned cardio isn't nearly as effective as weightlifting (obviously, but most girls don't follow this) - lift some shit, lift heavy and intense.

We also found she didn't eat enough food (calories) and this had a negative effect on her metabolism and we actually competed eating nearly 300 calories more than when we started and also did 80% less cardio by the last 8 weeks than the first 8. Extra cardio was doing more harm than good.
    Family_guy likes this.

Thread Information