• 2 Post By pgc640
  • 4 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS

Thread: Accepting Packages

pgc640 is offline Banned

Accepting Packages

I just took alot of time out of a busy schedule to hopefully make it a bit safer for you guys. However, it wasn't fully posted and I don't have the time to rewrite it. I'll post the part I did save. Any specific questions just hit me up with a message.

I am a criminal defense attorney, just for background sake. Addressing accepting packages there are a few things you can do to ultimitly avoid any conviction and make it far safer.

I think everyone knows that no matter where you order from, , overseas or not, as long as you keep the amount of product to what would be considered personal use the government is not going to do a controlled delivery. In that case you'll get a letter telling you to bring a valid prescription so you can pick up your medication. A controlled delervery, when a law enforcement agent dresses like a post man, is very costly, involves more than two government agencies working together (something they are not crazy about doing) and unless the suspects spills his guts and doesn't keep his mouth shut its a very hard case to obtain a conviction. So, it's not really something you need to worry about unless you are recieving large amounts and frequent deliveries for resale.

If you are selling and they catch a large shipment and do a controlled delivery you are going to jail that day until bail is set. Now I never said you will be convicted of anything that depends on if you say anything(don't say a God damn thing unless it's to your attorney) and what other evidence they have. There are some precautions you can take to make it far safer.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
    Couchlockd and XnavyHMCS like this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Finally a decent post from you.

Nice write up!
    neloza and Chrisp83TRT like this.

pgc640 is offline Banned
    I'm sorry I couldn't finish it maybe I'll have time later. But the finally a good post. Man i barely ever post anything so you must be referring to the BS the other night with astepole I think that's his name. That whole situation should have never happened I simply never got a warning he sent but by acting condescending he turned something that should have been nothing into something I regret. I don't know if you saw it but I apologized to anyone I may have said something to that did not deserve it because he got me riled up and I let him get in my head. If you were one of them I'm sorry to you.
    Like I said I never post I don't have time so I don't know what posts you really could be referring to. And if you happened to know me at all you would have never even made that comment. But all cool. I'll try to finish that later.

Obs and XnavyHMCS like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by pgc640 View Post
    I'm sorry I couldn't finish it maybe I'll have time later. But the finally a good post. Man i barely ever post anything so you must be referring to the BS the other night with astepole I think that's his name. That whole situation should have never happened I simply never got a warning he sent but by acting condescending he turned something that should have been nothing into something I regret. I don't know if you saw it but I apologized to anyone I may have said something to that did not deserve it because he got me riled up and I let him get in my head. If you were one of them I'm sorry to you.
    Like I said I never post I don't have time so I don't know what posts you really could be referring to. And if you happened to know me at all you would have never even made that comment. But all cool. I'll try to finish that later.

I have never offended anyone.
    If they say I have then they are liars.

On the subject I spoke with my attouney in depth with this.

He said you have a dollar sign on your head.
    If your dollar sign gets to big then the feds will come but they wont bother with anythink less than $25k.

He went on to say that it is nearly impossible to prove that I ordered even if it was in my name and on my device. He mentioned that my ex wife was screaming that I was on steroids in my divorce and the whole thing looks like a setup.

Dont talk to cops you got nothing to say.
    Signing dont mean shit because you thought it was the thermostat housing for your car.

At the time I was very concerned.
    He wasnt worried in the least which put me at ease because he usually is worried about the silliest things like me hitting someone.

I used to loathe that guy.
    Everything turned out like he said it would though after three years of continuances and horse shit.
    I went to court about 50 times in those three years.

It was a valuable learning experience that left me with a twisted brow and a lot of hate for the system.
    Words are what gets everyone.
    Charges are spun from thin air based on supposed "intent" because of a sentence someine said.

I will also add, NEVER SO MUCH AS FILL OUT A STATEMENT

Call your attourney. Yes its money that might be wasted but it is legal insurance that you wont go down for felonies off twisted words.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I have never offended anyone.
    If they say I have then they are liars.

On the subject I spoke with my attouney in depth with this.

He said you have a dollar sign on your head.
    If your dollar sign gets to big then the feds will come but they wont bother with anythink less than $25k.

He went on to say that it is nearly impossible to prove that I ordered even if it was in my name and on my device. He mentioned that my ex wife was screaming that I was on steroids in my divorce and the whole thing looks like a setup.

Dont talk to cops you got nothing to say.
    Signing dont mean shit because you thought it was the thermostat housing for your car.

At the time I was very concerned.
    He wasnt worried in the least which put me at ease because he usually is worried about the silliest things like me hitting someone.

I used to loathe that guy.
    Everything turned out like he said it would though after three years of continuances and horse shit.
    I went to court about 50 times in those three years.

It was a valuable learning experience that left me with a twisted brow and a lot of hate for the system.
    Words are what gets everyone.
    Charges are spun from thin air based on supposed "intent" because of a sentence someine said.

I will also add, NEVER SO MUCH AS FILL OUT A STATEMENT

Call your attourney. Yes its money that might be wasted but it is legal insurance that you wont go down for felonies off twisted words.
    Obs definitely has never offended anyone. And I will vehemently defend my statement!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Family_guy, Obs and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Obs definitely has never offended anyone. And I will vehemently defend my statement!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Good to see other liars on the board brother
    Family_guy and almostgone like this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Yeah!!! I second, or third that; Obs has never offended anyone (nor has he ever offended, being the squeaky clean guy that he seems to be...).

Here's to ya, Obs!!!

OP: Great post. I was once in a fight for my military (sorry Obs) ass with NCIS. Here follows the gist on a real hair raiser:

Late 90's in San Diego me and some friends dropped some LSD and went to the Red Onion. One guy flips out and gets himself arrested. No problem, afterwards everyone had their stories and urine as straight as possible. Couple weeks later two SP and a suit/NCIS come and grab me for questioning. They start with the Red Onion debacle, and close by asking me if I know about any other drugs on the base, "what do you know about steroids ?", and the game was on... Two guys from my last command at the jungle warfare school on Guam got cracked, and in their possession they found at both guys quarters, a letter from me... I looked like Mark fucking Twain, for fuck sake...
    Ultimately they had to let me go, but it was a real learning experience to see who was ratting on who, who squealed and who clammed up... A straight up hair raiser!!!!

Gotta go.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information